Karma's A

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as you found out that you're still a part of Woollim, you and Infinite hurried over to the CEO to tell him about Bora, "Are you guys positive that she drugged L and that she tried to kill me?" You asked while in the van.

"We're positive. Plus, if that whole 'drugging L' thing isn't enough, then her trying to kill you is a definite. We even have the proof results. So that will for sure piss off her dad." Sungyeol said. You had butterflies in your stomach. Not knowing if this was a good thing or not.

Well, it was a good thing. But maybe you're just nervous since this is the time of your life. Family's out of the way, Bora's out of the way, waiting for debut AGAIN is out of the way, your two jobs are out of the way, and for once, you actually felt better about yourself. And it's been a long time since.

You guys approached the Woollim building and headed up to the CEO's office, "Annyonghaseyo." You guys bowed and greeted him.

"Ah, annyonghaseyo, my precious boys. And.. Shin Jooyeon! I'm glad to see you! I'm happy that you're still with us today, and I definitely hope you have a speedy recovery!" The CEO said. Seems like he just loves what you do, that he's glad you're not leaving.

You smiled, "Nae. Thank you so much. I'll be training again soon."

"Anio, you'll be DEBUTING soon." The CEO boasted.

"As much as we're all happy for Jooyeonie, we have some bad news for you, sir." Sunggyu stated, "As we all know, Jooyeon's injured. She was beaten in an alley way by five girls, been put through surgery, hospitalized for a day, couldn't go to work, and now she's back with us. But... Those five girls that hurt Jooyeon.. Are your daughter's friends. Bora-sshi and her five friends planned the attack on Jooyeon. The officials did some research and investigations, and a girl who was involved in Jooyeon's attack confessed all of it. Song Jieun, was her name."

The CEO widened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, "No, this can't be true." He said.

"And to add to that, Bora drugged me the other day. At least we think so." L said, "We were in the rehearsal room together and she handed me a cold bottled water with an untwisted cap. I drank from it, and I felt hazy afterwards. I guess I fainted, and throughout the day, I kept throwing up. Bora confessed that there was something in the drink she gave me."

It seemed like the CEO was hav

Please log in to read the full chapter