Pain In The Alley Way

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"I'm pretty sure she ends work tonight."

"Okay. So.. Me, Jieun, Hara, Yuri, and Krystal will handle her?"

"Yes, please. I'll owe you big time."

"Don't even worry about it. No one messes with you."

"Thanks, girl. See you soon."

"Kay. See you."

--------------------

You were on your way home from QT Boutique. It was late at night, almost eleven. Man, were you exhausted. You had to work five hours at Etude House and five hours at QT Boutique. Your feet were sore, your eyes felt heavy, you had a headache, and your were so hungry.

You walked this common street now. It's been three weeks since you left Woollim and it doesn't help that you pretty much have to walk by the Woollim building every day since where you work is down the street from it.

Cars were passing by as the night was still young in the streets of Seoul.

You didn't feel like walking pass Woollim and decided to take a shortcut home. At least you thought you did. You walked into a dark and silent alley way towards your apartment building. As you walked with your hands in your jacket pocket, still alert with everything around, you suddenly heard footsteps behind you. So you slightly turned your head to see. And this person had... Curves and seemed shorter than you. You thought it was a girl so you pretty much didn't mind her.

You continued walking.

But as you did, footsteps increased. Your eyes widened at that so you turned around once again. And there were five of them. All curvy, dressed in black, and hair tied. This made you weirded out. Like.... An army of Barbies or something.

Suddenly, "Get her." You heard one of them say. The voice was definitely a girl's. It didn't really phase you until they all started walking towards you; to capture you. So you ran away.

Running into the alley way, not knowing where the heck you're going, you were finally wide awake. Why were you running away from five chicks?

Getting deeper and deeper into the alley way, trying to find a way to the main street, you heard another girl yell, "GET HER!!!"

You continued to run faster and faster. Then, a tight grip grabbed your wrist. You yanked backwards towards the girls, "Got her." She said.

You panted. None of these girls look familiar to you, "Who are you guys?"

"Don't worry about that. Just keep in mind that we're doing what we need to do. You lay a hand on our friend, you pay the price." One of the girls said.

It didn't really scare you. But it made you mad, "Yah, hold her." One ordered another as she walked behind you and grabbed both of your hands really tightly. You tried to fidget out.

"I don't even know you guys! Le

Please log in to read the full chapter