Hair Clip

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

After breakfast, you guys went to the nearby mall together. L stayed by your side the whole time, being rather close to you, "Do you have something in particular that you want to buy? I'll get it for you." L offered, smiling his eye-smiles.

You were taken aback, "Bwoh? Anio, you don't need to buy me anything, oppa." You said. You wondered why he was so generous and nice to you.

"Just let me know if you like something. I'll buy it." He said back. You guys walked around the mall, practically walking into every store. You didn't buy anything yet, as nothing really caught your interest. But as for the boys, they were buying so much clothes. They also bought video games.

It was nice to hang out with them, though. You learned that they are such dorks. You got to learn more about them and you got to see how they really are in person, not on stage. As they walked into another video game store, you decided not to go in there with them since you don't have a video game console. Plus, there was store that you really wanted to go to, "I'll be in that store over there." You hollered.

The store you walked into was a boutique. There were gorgeous bedazzled hair pieces, amazing jewelry, cute phone cases, professional makeup kits and skincare products, and there was a section of albums and CDs. You walked over to it as you spotted Infinite's album. You picked it up and gazed it. It was under the "Best seller" category, "I'll be just like them one day." You whispered to yourself.

You set it back down and walked over to the section with the gorgeous hair pieces such as clips and accessories. You gazed at each piece that sparkled in your eyes. Then, the store employee approached you, "Would you like to see any of the hair clips?"

"Um, yes plea

Please log in to read the full chapter