Vocal And Dance Training

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You, Sunggyu, and Woohyun headed to a recording studio on the third floor of the building. You've never been in here before, it was very surprising for you, "This is the recording studio. We record our songs in here, we still practice vocals here too, and this is where we come to compose new songs as well." Woohyun explained.

There were two Mac computers and another room with three microphones hanging from the ceiling with earphones. The Mac computers are used for the composition of the music and the other room with the microphones is for recording. There were also a couple instruments, a piano, and two acoustic guitars. The room was dim-lighted so it gave a very comfy feeling. The room wasn't too big, "Have you been in a recording studio before?" Sunggyu asked.

"No, this is my first time." You said, looking around the room all amazed.

They explained to you what every part of the studio does and how to operate the devices. You simply nodded your head, digesting all of the information, "Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it when you use this stuff more." Sunggyu said, patting your back, "How about we try recording you?"

"Bwoh? Aha, anio. It's okay.." You said, too shy.

"No, it's okay. I'll record with you. It's really fun. Just pretend we aren't even in the same room as you." Woohyun dragged you into the recording room. Sunggyu stayed by the computers and the mixing console, which had all of those fancy switches.

You didn't say anything else and just followed Woohyun. He took the earphones and gently placed it on your ears, "Don't be shy anymore, arraso? Oppa will make it fun." He placed his hands on your shoulders and winked.

For a second, you almost died. You smiled and nodded. There were music sheets in front of you with a song titled, Time. You glimpsed at the lyrics and it was Woohyun's solo song, "We'll sing this together, okay?" Woohyun said.

"Playback!" Sunggyu said through the speakers.

You suddenly heard music playing through the earphones. Woohyun started off the first two lines, then he signaled for you to sing the next two. You guys did this back and forth and sang the chorus together.

I'm waiting again~ Until I can breathe again~

You and Woohyun sang perfectly together, as if your guys' voices were meant to mix. As you focused yourself on the song, the rest of Infinite secretly came in to hear you guys recording, "Hyun

Please log in to read the full chapter