Three Years Later

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

Wow, three years passed already? WOW that was fast!

Well, in the past three years, I've been touring, having comebacks here and there, appearing on variety shows, holding concert events, fanmeets, I might even have my own student!

In the past three years, I had two of my own full-length albums released, three mini-albums, three singles, and making a total of ten music videos altogether. With that, I landed in the number one spot on the music charts five times already. I've been so busy nowadays that I almost forgot that my birthday is coming up. Time just flies so fast.

As for Infinite, they are perfectly fine. As my sunbaes, they're ranking number one left and right. It's great to see them do well. As people say, they're our Next Generation Idols. Me and Hoya are on talking-terms and will always remain friends. Same as for me and L. We're just... Friends and co-workers.

My family? Hah, only now they want to talk to me because I have money now. But since I'm so busy, I don't even reply to them. I guess I like it like that.

Minzy just debuted in a new YG group, 2NE1. She's the little maknae dancer and I'm totally proud of her! Finally, she got what she deserved. But I must say, 2NE1 is going to make it big. Really big.

Although I miss Suzy, I know that she's doing fine up there in paradise. I know she's smiling at me and Minzy.

Don't worry about Bora. According to her dad, he sent her to study abroad in China. She didn't even want to study abroad. Her dad sort of forced her to. So technically, that's her punishment. She has to learn a totally new language, she has to get her own job, raise her own money, and learn things she freaking' hates. I won't be hearing from that brat for a long time.

Everything's going the way I want it. And I'm enjoying every single minute of it.

In the past seven years, my trainee period, my pre-debut period, and now, I've been through a lot. And through all of it, I learned a life's lesson.

I learned that dreams are vaster than state boarders. That it won't harm you to try and never give up. In fact, it'll benefit you. Take a risk and push yourself to your last limit. Enjoy every minute of creating your hard work and throw in all of your dedication. E

Please log in to read the full chapter