Idol Info

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay, time for your 'Idol lessons!'" Sungyeol cheered as you entered the room. L his lips as he saw you, smirking, "Oh wait. Sorry, go kiss each other in your corner." Sungyeol pushed L towards you.

You laughed. L came over to you and grabbed you by your hips and smooched you right in the lips, "Aigoo..." Sungjong said, looking away from you and L. You kissed L back.

"How long do you think they're going to kiss? It's been over five seconds." Sungyeol complained. Infinite was already getting used to you and L showing skinship and whatnot. As you and L kissed each other to say hello, the door suddenly swung open. And it was Hoya.

Suddenly, you released L's kiss and turned around to see who walked in. Hoya looked at you guys, looking so irritated about it, "Ah, mianhae." Hoya forcedly said. You felt somewhat embarrassed, "Sunggyu hyung said to just join you guys for today to help give idol info." He mentioned, trying to shake off that image of you and L kissing.

Why did you feel uncomfortable? "Arraso. That's fine." Sungjong said.

"Also, if I were you, I wouldn't make out with a chick in your boss's building. If he saw what I saw, you both would have terminated contracts. Keep that in mind, won't you?" Hoya hissed to L as he walked over to Sungyeol. L just brushed it off and made like he didn't care. But you knew that deep down L really needed to remember that.

"Okay that's enough. Let's just get started." Sungyeol said.

You guys gathered and they started their lesson, "Since your debut is quickly approaching, let's get you ready for the idol world." Sungjong started off.

You nodded, "Always remember this quote, 'One may be humble out of pride.' That means that you need to be naturally humble when you're out there working because if you're not humble, then you'll come across as cocky. And no one likes a cocky idol. Being humble may seems as if it's not going to get you the attention you deserve. But if you look at Infinite for example, we were always humble from the beginning. We're naturally like that, then we received the attention for being humble. And that already set an example for other idols. So always be humble, then your natural personality will come out eventually." Hoya advised.

"I'm sure you're already aware of this, but when you're on stage performing like on Music Core or Music Bank or Inkigayo, especially when it's your debut, you must look for the camera that flies around the stage. Along with the center camera. The center camera is one of the important cameras

Please log in to read the full chapter