Your Special Lunch

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Next day*

You woke up, feeling a lot more energized than yesterday. Especially since you received your good news yesterday about your debut. As you got out of bed, you realized your leg felt WAY BETTER than earlier. It wasn't in much pain and you could decently bend your knee now without flitching to the pain. But your ankle will take a while to heal since it's sprained.

So you took your crutches and tried to get around your apartment to get dressed. You decided to just go out and buy some food for Infinite. As a thank you and a cute little gift for them. For mentoring you for two months and being great friends towards you. Even though you shouldn't be walking around too much, you didn't care.

So you got dressed and threw on your bag and headed to a nearby supermarket to get them lunch. You heard that they were staying home today for a break from promotions and stuff. You walked at a neutral pace with your crutches.

As you walked into the supermarket, you immediately started jotting down ideas of what to get them, "I do remember them talking about how they love samgyeopsal and galbi. So maybe I'll go buy that for them." You walked over to the meat section and spotted the two items, "WAH! It's so expensive these days.." Your stomach felt like it was about to come out of your mouth. The prices on meats these days was through the roof, " it up, Jooyeon. It's for Infinite." You thought.

You picked up the expensive galbi and samgyeopsal and put it in the basket. You really just wanted to get the extra ingredients and get out before you go broke. So you got the sauces and side dishes and headed for the cashier.

But then you spotted udon noodle bowls. L loves udon, "Hmm, maybe I'll spare a couple bucks for L." You smiled and grabbed two udon noodle bowls.

THEN you went to go pay for your items.

Let's just say you could've bought a whole new outfit with the total you spent on them. But of course, you let it slide since it's for the boys.

You flagged a taxi and headed to Infinite's dorm, "Sir, can you take me to Lotus G apartment building, please? Seoul, 96708." You stated.

"Sure thing." The taxi driver replied. You held onto the food and made sure it was safe in your arms. Heck, the meat was expensive!

Finally, you reached the dorm, "Kamsamnida." You said. You walked into the building and went into the elevator, heading to floor fifteen, "I hope they're still sleeping so I can prepare the food." You thought.

As you arrived in front of the dorm door, you remembered that there was a pass code! "Aish!" You whispered, "Ahh, 7 7 7 7?" You punched in the numbers and to your surprise, it actually worked, "These boys are pabos. Their code is so easy." You smirked and sneaked in.

Thank god they weren't awake yet.

You peaked into each of the rooms and each of the members were sound asleep. So you closed all of their doors and prepared their lunch. Since your leg was starting to hurt again, you took some of your pain killer pills and resumed back to cooking.

You fried up the meats and threw in the seasonings and sauces. Man, it smelled like heaven. The samgyeopsal smelled delightful and the galbi meat looked so ten

Please log in to read the full chapter