Stupid Photo

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

“Hi, Bora.” You finally greeted Bora, the trainee who dissed you. It took a lot to greet her. You could tell she had no interest in talking to you. Even though she was in some of your classes while you were a trainee, you guys didn’t really talk or get to know each other.

“Hey.” She coldly said.

“Look, I know we don’t talk at all, but I think we got off on the wrong foot.” You mentioned calmly.

“Hah, I don’t know what you’re talking about. We weren’t meant to get off on the right foot anyway.” She displayed a snobby smile, “Well, good luck on your debut. Nice talking to you…” Bora said and walked away from you.

You’ve never come across someone so y and snobby before. It disgusted you, hoping that she’ll change her attitude before she even debuts. That’s if she does, of course. But you’re not the type to get into drama with some other girls so you dusted it off and just continued with your meet and greet with other trainees.

*Couple days later*

Finally, your debut was approaching in just about three and a half weeks. Man, were you excited! All you needed to do was record the final draft of your single song then film the music video, then HELLO DEBUT STAGE.

You got to meet your first manager who already schedules your predicted date to film your music video and your album single photo shoots.

You were hanging out in the rehearsal room with Infinite as you they were telling you about their first experience filming their music video. But then, Infinite’s managers interrupted and told you guys that you and L need to go meet with the CEO.

Pronto.

It felt weird. You’ve only met your CEO once about your debut notification. But now that it’s your second time meeting him, you felt knots in your stomach. Especially since L is coming along, “Are we in trouble?” You asked L.

“Nah, I don’t think so. Don’t worry.” L smiled as you guys headed to the CEO’s office, you tried to remain calm. And as you guys were walking to the office, you saw Bora leaving his office as well. That immediately made you suspicious. Making you feel even more sick to your stomach.

You and L entered the CEO’s office, not looking so happy, “Annyonghaseyo.” You and L greeted, bowing.

The CEO crossed his arms as he stared at a photo on his desk, “Can one of you explain to me what this is?” He spoke. You just wanted to get the hell out of there once you saw the photo on his desk.

It was a photo of you and L walking hand in hand to your apartment the other night. It looked like one of those paparazzi shots. You felt you made the biggest mistake of your life just by holding L’s hand. L’s eyes widened, not believing it. You both were quiet and speechless, “CAN ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS IS?” The CEO repeated.

L spoke up immediately, “That’s umm.. Me and Jooyeon holding hands.” L said awkwardly. Your stomach dropped completely.

“Why? What is this? Are you guys dating?” He asked again, “Actually, whether you guys are dating or not, you shouldn’t even be doing this in public. Or at all. You know, this photo was released on the internet five hours ago and it’s already causing a big stir-up.

Please log in to read the full chapter