Hot Tears

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

L’s POV

What just happened?

I did not just lose Jooyeon. All because I held her hand. I did not just make her wait an extra six months to a year to debut. All because I held her hand. What’s so wrong about holding her hand?

All of it just drove me insane, to the point where I started to cry in frustration, not knowing what to do next without her. How do I go on without her?

I needed to tell the guys about this since I know that Jooyeon is probably on her way home, waiting to cry about all of this “Guys, something’s not looking good.” I barged into the rehearsal room, panicking.

“What happened?” They all asked.

“Jooyeon isn’t going to debut. At least not yet.” I admitted, trying to restrain myself from crying right in front of them.

“What did you do?” Hoya immediately asked.

“There was a photo of us together leaked all over the internet. And so… There’s angry fans everywhere. And now the CEO won’t let her debut for another six to twelve months. She’s only allowed to train with us three times a week. And we…. We broke up.” I said with agony and hesitation. I already know each of them want to swing a punch at me. Especially Hoya.

They all sighed in devastation, “Are you serious?! What the ?! After all of that… She can’t debut?!” Sunggyu questioned.

I nodded.

“Great job, L. You did a wonderful job trying to keep your damn relationship a secret.” Hoya said with sarcasm, “You seriously don’t have a ing clue! You just stripped her dreams away and all of her hard work! All of our hard work, too! Jooyeon didn’t deserve this! How can you ing stand here and cry and panic without trying to go after her?! You’re such a … I can’t believe you. If you really loved her, then you wouldn’t be here. you, L.” Hoya cursed. Hey, I deserved each word he said. But I didn’t deserve to have Jooyeon. Not right now.

“Hoya, cool it.” Dongwoo said, pushing Hoya away before he got in my face.

“No, I will not ‘cool it.’ L just ruined everything! Do you have any idea what he did? Not only did he cause Jooyeon to delay her debut, but he also hurt her! How can you guys not see what I see?! L didn’t have to be with her!!” Hoya exploded, almost to tears. It made me erupt on the inside, hot tears were forming.

“We understand that. We get it. But I’m sure it will all be okay. We need her to cool down and get things straightened out first. It’s not like we can just order to CEO to let her debut already. We’re under this agency together; what our CEO says – goes. Hoya, you need to relax. You can’t just blame L for everything. He’s your dongseng, your brother, your member.” Sunggyu mentioned.

“I know who he is. And as his hyung, I have the right to put him in his place. He hurt an innocent and talented girl

Please log in to read the full chapter