Suzy

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was around eleven in the evening when you finished your music video shoot. You were on set for about nine hours, "Thank you for your hard work!" You shouted as you bowed to every staff member, thanking them as they shouted back to you the same.

And surprisingly, Infinite stayed with you on set for the whole nine hours, "You were great today, Jooyeon. We're so proud of you." Sungyeol mentioned as you guys walked out and headed to the van.

"Thanks, I didn't think I did that well. And I'm surprised you guys stayed on set with me and L today." You said.

"Of course we stayed! We have to see our little dongseng go through her first music video shoot!" Woohyun cheered.

"Great job, Jooyeon. Hope you get some decent sleep tonight, you have a photo shoot tomorrow at eight in the morning. And as for your new dorm, you'll be able to move into your new dorm after your first debut stage. The CEO told me that the dorm is set up already. So hopefully you can get some packing-up done." Your manager instructed.

"Arraso, thanks unnie." You smiled. Suddenly, a bunch of crap is on your shoulders. But you liked it, it made you feel responsible.

Your manager drove you home, then planned on dropping off Infinite at their dorm. But you suddenly received a phone call from Minzy, "JOOYEON UNNIE!" Minzy yelped on the other line.

"Minzy-yah, what's wrong?" You asked completely shocked. The boys looked at you.

"It's Suzy. She's hurt!! We were walking home from late-training and I turn my head for one second and Suzy gets ran over by a car!! Please, please help me!" Minzy cried. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"WHA

Please log in to read the full chapter