Hello, Infinite

Woollim Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You woke up, feeling very exhausted and as if you only had five minutes of sleep, “I’m so tired.” You mumbled as you got out of bed at six in the morning. You wake up this early every day because you have classes at seven thirty in the morning since you’re a student at Woollim Academy of Woollim Entertainment. The home of many great artists, such as Infinite and Baby Soul.

Woollim Academy is your dream. You wish to become an idol, a singer, and a dancer. This is basically your trainee period. And you were so thrilled, “I guess the only thing great about waking up this early, and going to bed at midnight is the thrill of it.” You said to yourself as you got dressed.

You did your usual, brushed your teeth and washed your face, did your makeup, and got into your outfit for the day. Then, you left your apartment and headed for Woollim.

Being a nineteen year old, you still don’t have a car and license, so you have to take the bus.

Finally, you reached the Woollim Entertainment building and greeted the workers there and staff members, “Annyonghaseyo! Good morning!” You bowed to the adults around you. You headed for the Woollim Academy section of the building.

As you walked in, you greeted your peers, “Annyonghaseyo!” You smiled.

“Jooyeon unnie, did you hear? You’re having your own mentors!” One of your friends stated.

“Really? Since when?” You asked, completely confused.

“It was decided not too long ago. But I think you should go talk to the trainee counselors, they’ll tell you. But I heard that once you have a mentor, that means you’re close to debuting! Good luck, unnie! Fighting!” Your friend said, pushing you out of the room.

You looked back, then started walking to the trainee counselor’s office, “Annyonghaseyo, Mrs. Choi.” You greeted as you stepped foot into her office. You’ve known her for the past two years.

“Ah, just who I wanted to see. Take a seat.” You sat down in front o

Please log in to read the full chapter