~:2:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

“Hello pretty, what are you doing wandering the streets all on your own?” I turned around to see it was the same guy as before.

“Y-y-you, y-you’re-“

“Shh~ let me kiss you” he pressed his cold index finger on my lips.

He leaned closer towards me and I could see his fangs protruding. I had been physically paralyzed from the fear. He pressed his soft cold lips onto mine and bit my bottom lip.

He caressed my cheek softly “You wouldn’t mind me taking a little of your blood would you?”

“I-I-“

“Well how kind of you” he smirked and pressed my body against a wall. Just as he pierced his fangs into my neck…

“Hae Sung ah~! Time for school!”  

“Huh?” I sat up and looked around *Just a dream Hae Sung ah*

It had been 3 weeks…

Ever since that day I couldn’t stop thinking about that guy. That Vampire-like creature. That’s all I could think about.

I never believed in vampires, they were just stupid monsters you hear about…but once you’ve seen it with your own eyes you can’t doubt their existence. After all, seeing is believing…

I got up slowly and yawned. I hate Mondays, as do most people.

“Hae Sung ah! Hurry up! Dujun is waiting!”

“Dujun?!” my eyes widened and I scrambled to the window to see Dujun outside waiting in front of his car.

*Waah~ Dujun sunbae looks just like a model* I stared at him admiring his whole physique. I quickly got changed and gathered my books together in my school bag. I slung it over my shoulder and rushed downstairs.

“What took you so long? Dujun’s been waiting ages for you!” my mum handed me a piece of toast for breakfast. I took a quick bite of it and put it on the plate.

“Why did you make him wait outside? He’ll be freezing”

“He’s freezing out there because you didn’t get off that lazy of yours, now go!” she pushed me out the house and waved me and Dujun goodbye.

“Have a nice day! Dujun, take care of her!” she smiled

“I will omonim” he waved and the two of us got inside the car.

“Mianhaeyo, I just woke up”

He chuckled “I can see that” he pointed to my messy bed hair. I quickly fixed it with a few cute hair grips.

“Aigoo~ You look so cute” he pinched my cheeks

“Sunbae~!” I whined whilst I rubbed my red cheek

“I told you, it’s oppa”

“Oppa” I mouthed “I’m just used to calling you sunbae, mianhe”

“It’s ok but call me oppa from now on okay?”

I nodded

“So are you still having those nightmares?”

“How did you-“

“Your mum told me”

*Aish mom…did she have to tell him about my nightmares?!*

“So are you okay? Is that why you were late getting up? You had that nightmare again?”

I sheepishly nodded

“Aigoo~ maybe you should see a doctor about it. Having so many nightmares isn’t so good you know”

“It must be stress…exams are coming up soon” I lied. It was the same lie I told my mum. As if she would believe the whole vampire story.

“I don’t think so, the Hae Sung I know never gets stressed. Is there something else bothering you?”

I shook my head “No, nothing’s bothering me”

“So what are these dreams about?”

“Uhh…”

“Don’t be afraid. We’ve known each other for 12 years, I’m pretty sure you can tell me about your dreams” he chuckled slightly

“Vampires” I mumbled under my breath

“Huh?”

“I’ve been dreaming about…” I looked out the window to see we were pulling up to the school

“You’ve been dreaming about what? Come on, you can tell me” he gave a reassuring smile

“…Tests! Lots and lots of tests. It’s crazy, I dream about being handed tests one after another” I laughed nervously and like a mad person “It’s silly isn’t it?”

“Yeah…” *Also doesn’t seem like the truth*

“Come on, we’re here now!” I chirped and stepped out of the car.

*I will make you tell me Hae Sung ah, these nightmares might make you go crazy*

He got out of the car with me and kissed me on the forehead. A load of girls stared in envy and some cooed over our ‘coupling’

“Sunbae~ If you kiss me every day before school, people will think we’re a couple” I pouted.

“Let them think what they want. And remember, it’s oppa not sunbae” he cheekily kissed me once again on the forehead and left in his car.

As I walked into the building a load of girls stopped me in my tracks.

“You, what’s your relationship with that hot sunbae? Tell us!”

I rolled my eyes “Why do I want to tell you?”

“Yah! You rude little , answer her question!” one girl pushed me to the ground.

I got up and dusted myself off “We’re just friends, waeyo? You think you have a chance with him?” I laughed.

I could see steam coming out of her ears.

This girl was none other than Hye Rin. Rude, stuck up and thought money could get her anything. Every boy in the school loves her because of her looks, they were obviously blind.

“Tell me then, what’s his name?”

“Yoon Dujun”

“His name’s cool as well” she beamed

I rolled my eyes *Pathetic*

“Unnie, are you going to ask him out?” one of her minions asked.

She nodded with a smirk on her face “Yeah, I think I will. No one can resist these looks” she tossed her hair behind her.

I scoffed *As if sunbae would like her*

“You! Were you just laughing? Huh? I’ll show you I can get your sunbae” she smirked.

“Pfft good luck” I walked around them and went to class. I wasn’t really worried about Hye Rin asking out Dujun sunbae because…well she wasn’t his type.

As I walked into class I notice the head teacher standing before the class.

"Okay class, you may have already known that Mrs Chen is not here and will not be coming back as she's having a baby. So please welcome your new teacher, Mr. Jang" the head teacher smiled and left the classroom.

I rolled my eyes *Not another new one* that had been our fifth new teacher that year. They just kept coming and going...

I sighed *I'm guessing this new one's not going to last either* I looked around and the usual delinquents were already stirring up trouble by throwing around paper and scissors. Scissors!! Seriously? Did no one teach them it's unsafe to run around with scissors and it's especially dangerous to throw them?! *Aish bunch of morons*

I was the only 'normal' student. Occasionally I would step up since I hated the school's rules but normally I studied hard. Not well enough though since my grades had fallen from a B to a D. *Sigh* Why do we even need maths?!

As the new teacher came in my eyes widened *H-h-him?!!* he spotted me and gave a small smirk then looked back at the whole class "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Mr. Jang, nice to meet you all" he bowed slightly. *T-that's him!*

Even though it had been 3 weeks I could recognized that face anywhere. It was this guy that gave me those horrific nightmares.

I was sat stiffly in my seat. I was still so afraid…

“Omo our new teacher is so handsome”

“He’s mine!”

“So hot~”

I heard nearly every girl in the class say. He had only been in the room for exactly 20 seconds yet every girl was swooning over him.

Hye Mi stood up, she was like a clone of Hye Rin but she was much worse, she walked up to Mr. Jang and started flirting with him.

** I thought. She had done it with nearly all the male teachers in the school. She didn’t even try to hide it as she would always brag about her the latest teacher she slept with.

“Mr. Jang, welcome to this school. Tell me if you need anything”

She practically rubbed her whole body over that guy.

He glanced over to me, I quickly put my head down making it look like I was reading. He smirked and pushed Hye Mi off of him. “You should go sit back in your seat, I’ll make sure to ask you if I need anything” he winked.

She smiled in delight and strutted back to her seat.

“ert” I mumbled.

I didn’t know whether to tell everyone he was a killer or to just sit back and hope that he won’t kill anyone in the school.

“Alright class, let’s start the lesson” he gave an innocent smile making the girls fall for him even more.

“We’ll be revising over the topic ‘Quadratic Equations’ can anyone tell me anything about them?”

No one put their hand up.

“Hae Sung, what about you?” he asked out of the blue.

“Why me?” I muttered

He pointed to a load of equations on the board “Why don’t you try solving theses?”

“Uhh…I-I’m not g-good with equations” I stuttered. Even though he looked friendly I still knew what he was…a vampire