~:44:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“Why isn’t she waking up yet? I thought you said the blood transfusion went well,” my mother asked both confusingly and worryingly.

“She most likely went through some trauma before passing out,” the doctor explained for the umpteenth time, “her body’s probably not ready to wake up yet. We’ve done everything we could; we just need to give her time Mrs. Kim”

More tears. I could hear my mother cry again.

“I’m here!” I wanted to tell her, I wanted to reassure her and wipe away those tears just like how she used to wipe mine away when my father passed away.

But it was no use, the doctor was right; my body wasn’t ready to wake up yet.

 

HyunA’s P.O.V

“Hyunseung, I know you’re in there! I can smell your scent anywhere!” I shouted as I continued to bang repeatedly on the door, “you know I can easily break in,” I threatened but he still wouldn’t answer the door.

I caught onto his scent whilst walking past his house. It was stronger than usual and I saw a movement from within the building so I decided to walk over and see if I could talk to him.

“Fine,” I mumbled as I easily kicked the wooden door down and stepped into the dusty unkempt house. “He sure could do with some Febreeze,” I muttered as I hopped up the flight of steps.

The scent mostly came from his bedroom so I turned into the room to see nothing but the window wide open and a small note which read, “Tell her I’m sorry” in Hyunseung’s handwriting.

“Tell her yourself, you big idiot!” I shouted, hoping he could hear me. “She’s waiting for you and all you can do is leave some petty notes around! I don’t have all day to track down your Hyunseung! You already have your father’s servants to do that!” I ferociously screamed, feeling frustrated to know that he had the nerve to bite the girl he loved and simply run away, leaving only small notes. 

I heaved a long sigh and made my way out of his home, making sure the front door was back on its hinges before I left.

"Maybe Hae Sung is better without you," I mumbled, throwing the note away.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“How tragic. My sincere condolences to the family," my mother said regretfully.

“You see, that's the thing, she had no family, no close friends. She wasn’t from around here; there were no files or data noting her existence. She taught physical education to kids in a nearby high school but all her paperwork suddenly disappeared. We were hoping you would know anything about her since Hae Sung was with her on the day of the attack so we can proceed with preparing her wake”

“I’m really sorry; I don’t know anything about her”

“It’s okay; something will eventually come up,” the doctor responded before I heard him take his leave.

I couldn’t believe she was dead. I could easily recall the event which brought her to her untimely death and my sad parting with Hyunseung.

 


 

 

“Hae Sung, how nice to see you again,” Jessica greeted with a sickly cheesy grin.

“Nice to see you too Miss Kwon,” I smiled back; trying to be as nice as I could but I knew the woman hated my guts.

We walked casually together down the same pavement before slithering through a narrow alleyway, a place I most certainly did not want to be in considering a vicious vampire was right behind me.

Suddenly I heard a giant thump from behind me. I instantly turned around and my eyes widened. Hyunseung had Jessica pinned to the cold red brick wall and growled fiercely at the light haired woman. He ruthlessly tossed her to the wall which was previously behind them and slammed her body up against it. I could hear the distinct sound of her bones being crushed by the immense pressure Hyunseung had exerted on her.

“Hyunseung!” I shouted. “What are you doing?!”

As much as I hated Jessica, my sympathy remained and I needed to stop this before it could go any further.

“Hyunseung, stop,” I tried to pull him away with all my might but his strength was too much for my human-self. “What has gotten into you? You can’t do this!”

His head whipped to my direction and a snarl came from his mouth. He took one hand away from Jessica’s body and grabbed my collar tightly.

His eyes had turned into a deep red colour and for a short second, whilst his eyes made contact with mine, they flashed back to his original deep brown shade before returning to a violent red.

“You’re under some kind of influence, you really don’t want to-“

Before I could even reason with him, he threw me aside to the opposite wall. I heard a small crack coming from my right arm but I was still able to move all my limbs. I struggled to get up but when I eventually did, he had already killed Jessica.

I stood and stared at the lifeless corpse for a couple of second, I was very much afraid and my body shook with fear before being slammed into another wall and being held by the throat by the demonic possessed vampire who I used to call Hyunseung.

“Why am I doing this?” I heard him mumbled before pushing my head aside, revealing my neck to him. There was still a part of him left inside. 

Though his eyes were a scary red, he looked scared. Like a small child lost in a supermarket. He was just as afraid as I was.

“Remember what you learnt when you had your first vampire attack,” he whispered with growing frustration and withdrawal from his real emotions before baring his fang and closing in on my neck. 

I was confused at first but I then remembered clearly well of what he was talking about but I wasn’t sure of its effectiveness. I shrugged off the doubts as my life was at stake so I took a large breath in and used all my power to kick him right in the crotch.

He quickly let go and howled in pain.

“You little,” he hissed as he turned to me. I took no time to hesitate and decided to run away but was quickly captured again.

This time, my “technique” was rendered useless as he crushed my legs up against the brick wall and started the drink away at my blood. I felt nothing but agony from the moment he pierced his fangs through the skin of my neck.

I was slowly losing my senses and I had no more strength to struggle and get away. I couldn’t cry out in pain as it hurt so much, tears rolled down my face uncontrollably. Seconds later, I passed out only to wake up again briefly to see Hyunseung walking away.