~:16:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Dujun’s P.O.V

After dinner I spoke to Hyunseung in private in regards to their relationship.

“So, what’s your relationship with Hae Sung?”

“We’re just friends. Why do you ask?”

“I just see something more”

“Believe me, we are nothing more than friends”

“Even so, I want you to stay away from her from now on”

“What?”

“I want you to stay away from her. I don’t want her to get hurt”

“But I’m her teacher, how do I stay away from her?”

“In class it’s fine but out of school, I don’t want you to even look at her”

“I think this request is a little-“

“If you don’t stay away from her, I can assure you that you won’t be able to teach or even step out the house without being branded a e” (thinking back at this threat, I do think I was being a little harsh on the guy but...I needed him to stay away from Hae Sung using whatever way possible)

“Are you threatening me?”

“A little, yes”

He scoffed slightly “I told you, we’re just friends. Why can’t I take my student out for coffee? Is it that wrong?”

“If you care for Hae Sung, you will do as I have said. Meaning no more of these meetings like today’s dinner”

“Very well”

“I’m glad you understand” I gave a small smile feeling a small achievement of acomplishment.

“Oppas are you ready?” Hae Sung walked over with a smile not knowing a thing about the conversation we just had making me feel awful.

“Yeah, let’s go”

Hyunseung dropped us off at Hae Sung’s home and had his little goodbye talk with Hae Sung before leaving.

As we walked into the living room Hae Sung started asking me what I had said to Hyunseung at the restaurant.

“Nothing, just some small talk”

She frowned “He seemed pretty upset when I said goodbye to him”

I shrugged “Maybe something happened before. He seemed fine when he was talking to me”

I felt extremely guilty lying to her but it was for the best.

“I’ll call him later and see what’s wrong” before she could walk away I grabbed her arm.

“No, don’t” I quickly said “I’m guessing he would like to be left alone for a while”

“Hmm…you’re right. I’ll just go to bed. Night oppa”

“Goodnight” I faked a smile.

As soon as she was in her room I crashed down onto the sofa. *What have I done?!* I asked myself immediately regretting everything.

“What’s up with you?” Yong Guk sat next to me whilst munching on some snacks.

*Didn’t he have enough to eat at the restaurant?*

“I told Hyunseung to stay away from Hae Sung” I muttered.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” he tilted his head.

“Yeah…but…why do I feel so guilty?”

He shrugged “Maybe you’re just tired. You should get some sleep” he patted me on the shoulder. I inwardly sighed.

*I hope Hae Sung forgives me for what I’ve done*