~:35:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I had just arrived home after staying the night at Hyunseung’s house and my mum was already bombarding me with a load of questions.

 “I hope you two didn’t do anything...you know...”

“No!” I exclaimed.

“Good. I don’t want you getting pregnant or anything but if you two do decide to finally do it, remember to be safe and always use a con-“

“La la la la la!!” I shouted whilst covering my ears with my hands. I didn’t want to be talking about such matter as the thought of having with Hyunseung never came across my mind.

“Look honey, I’m not going to stop you. is a normal part of life but I hope you don’t rush into it because well...you’re a little too young”

“Are you still talking about that?”

“Hae Sung, just listen to me for once!”

“Mum, I know what I’m doing, I know all that stuff already and I know I won’t be having with Hyunseung anytime soon!”

“How do you know that?”

“I just know it, okay?!” I yelled whilst running up to my bedroom and slamming the door in the process. Maybe I was being a little too dramatic?

 


 

An hour later I heard a knock on my bed room door.

Knowing who it was, I didn’t answer it.

Another knock was heard and I rolled my eyes “what do you want?”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure” I sat up on my bed and watched my mum come in through the door.

“I’m sorry that I’ve been bombarding you with so many questions recently. I just feel this urge to ask question whenever I hear about the two of you”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry I was rude to you earlier” I mumbled, feeling guilty for totally ignoring the crazy lady.

“Aw~ it’s alright. It’s just your teenage hormone kicking in” she patted my head.

I chuckled; she would always understand the situation in such a weird way.

“I know I’m annoying you but there is one small thing I just want to know,” She sat down on the bed next to me “I’ve always wondered about Hyunseung’s background and how you met him. He just seemed to have popped up out of nowhere and made my little baby smile,” she pinched my cheeks “and I also think he’s the one who stopped you from having those nightmares you had months ago”

Those nightmares. The reminder made a shiver run through my body. He was the one who caused them and the one who stopped them...

“I...just met him whilst his school came to visit ours. He was playing...football and I met him through a friend that day” I stuttered. *That sounds believable* I thought, hoping that she would buy the story. I really didn’t know what to say to her. I couldn’t say he was my teacher. I couldn’t say he was twenty two. I couldn’t say anything but lies.

“Oh~ that’s sweet” she smiled “is he in the same year as you?”

I nodded hesitantly.

“Funny...I thought he was older, a lot older. Well, I’m going to make lunch, I’ll call you down when it’s ready” she ruffled my hair and walked out of my room.

*I’m so dead when she finds out the truth...* I sighed as I laid back onto my bed.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

After taking Hae Sung back home, I still felt uneasy. Yes, she had her mother to protect her but I wondered whether that really was enough. Jessica was around and I knew how ruthless she was towards humans.

“It would be easier if I was human” I mumbled to myself as I stepped onto the accelerator.

*What if she needs my help? What if she’s being attacked right now?*

At that point, I regretted buying a house so far away from hers. It meant I couldn’t sense whether she was in danger or not.

*Jessica was right...I am weak...I can’t even protect myself...*

 


 

A very short chapter for you all! Sorry, when I was writing this, I ran out of inspiration and started writing the next chapter which is why this is so short haha

Poor Hyunseung, he's doubting he can keep Hae Sung safe...maybe he can't...maybe he can...

 

Also remember to check out my newest fanfic if you have the time!

Six Alien Babies...Only One Key...