~:42:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

“So basically our plan is completely screwed?!” Jessica screamed ferociously as her nostrils started to flare. It was an understatement to say she was just angry.

“I think we’ll have to get rid of Hae Sung ourselves,” I mumbled in reply.

“But the whole point of this plan was for Hyunseung to live with a guilty conscience after he bit her!” she continued to scream in my face which was starting to get annoying.

 “We’re going to have to wait for them to slip up then, but that might take ages” I retorted. As much as I would have loved for Hyunseung to kill that wretched girl, I didn’t want to wait for chance that they could possibly be alone with each other one day.

“We don’t have ages,” hissed Jessica, “there must be another way for Hyunseung to bite her”

“I could always hypnotise him again,” I muttered as a small suggestion, “but maybe I should just tell him to bite her the next opportunity he gets to see her”

As I said those words, all the anger and worry flowed out of Jessica quicker than the speed of sound and her signature smirk started making its way onto her face.

“Do it,” she simply said and walked out without saying another word.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“I have a suspicion that its Taeyeon’s doing,” Hae Sung randomly mentioned as she took a sip of her water. HyunA and Junhyung just sat awkwardly beside the two of us, not really knowing what to say. To be brutally honest, as much as I loved them, I wanted Hae Sung and myself to be alone but I wasn't prepared to take any risks.

“Can’t we just go to places that have lots of people around on our dates?” I pleaded once but she simply shook her head every time I made a suggestion. I guessed she was still trying to play cupid and try to couple HyunA and Junhyung together whilst we were on this supposed "double date".

“Who’s Taeyeon?” HyunA asked curiously. We had totally forgotten to fill them in on what had happened during the past week.

“Hyunseung has recently been hearing voices,” Hae Sung explained which made HyunA slightly chuckle. I quickly stepped in to clarify what was really happening as the way Hae Sung phrased it, made me sound like a lunatic.

“We think someone has been planting these voices or thoughts into my mind,” I turned to Hae Sung to answer her previous assumption, “Why do you think it’s Taeyeon? She seems nice”

“A bit too nice,” she muttered, “I saw her face just as I passed out the day you had your housewarming party”

“You did?” I asked in surprise, wondering why she never told me this before. I never really took Taeyeon as the murderous and manipulative type but I guess you can’t judge a book by its cover.

“I’ll keep an eye out for her,” I said as I made a mental note to myself to be more alert around school.

“I don’t understand why you still allow Jessica to stay in that school of yours,” HyunA said in disgust, “she’s obviously behind all of this”

“HyunA, you didn’t even know who she was a month ago,” Junhyung mocked, “how are you so sure that Jessica is behind all of this?”

“I can feel it,” she simply answered, “she wants Hyunseung to go back to Japan to marry Yuri and it’s clear that she would happily kill Hae Sung to achieve that”

“I’m pretty sure she would have killed Hae Sung by now. She’s that type of vampire,” Junhyung retorted, “she’s after something else”

I looked over to Hae Sung who looked a little uncomfortable as the two were continually talking about the possibility of Jessica eventually killing her. I quickly placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a small assuring smile.

“I won’t let anyone kill you, I promised you that already,” I said before taking my hand off her shoulder.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

As HyunA and Junhyung continued to converse about our dilemma, I wished that all our problems were resolved; no arranged marriages, no law preventing Hyunseung and I dating and no deranged vampire getting into our thoughts and kill us. I wanted it all to disappear so we could live a normal and happy life.

Suddenly, I felt Hyunseung’s hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he smiled sympathetically.

“I won’t let anyone kill you, I promised you that already,” he said before removing his hand from my shoulder.

I had no problem in trusting Hyunseung and I would do the exact same for him but I could imagine how much stress was pushed onto him because of this arranged marriage.

Once the double date ended, Hyunseung drove me home before driving HyunA and Junhyung home too. He gave me a small kiss and a goodbye before hopping back into his car. I small smile crept its way onto my face and headed inside my house where a not-so-happy mother of mine and Dujun were waiting for me.

“Dujun,” I mumbled, feeling surprised that he was back in Seoul. I then turned to my mother who didn’t look like her chirpy and annoying self.

“What’s wrong?” I asked quietly.

“Dujun just informed me that Hyunseung is your math teacher, is that true?”

I turned to Dujun and froze. The possibility of my mother finding out this secret never really crossed my mind and I was stupid for thinking that it would never happen.

“Why didn’t you tell me this sooner? You’ve been dating Hyunseung for years now”

“It’s only been a few months,” I corrected.

“Hae Sung, if the school board finds out, you could get into some serious trouble and Hyunseung could lose his job!”

“And he’s way too old for you,” Dujun added quietly.

“He’s not. We’re only a few years apart!” I argued.

“Honey, I’m not asking you to break up with him. I love seeing you with Hyunseung and there’s nothing I want more than to see you happy but, you need to be careful. One wrong move and it can be over for the two of you. Do you understand?”

I sadly nodded.

“I trust you to do the right thing,” she muttered before whisking away to make Dujun’s welcome home cake.

“The right thing?” I cynically thought to myself, what really was the right thing to do? To walk away from a person who has done nothing but stay by my side just because he was my math teacher?

I knew the “right thing to do” for my mother was to break up with Hyunseung but that wasn’t an option, not when Hyunseung and I were potentially in danger and I loved him more than I loved to breathe.

I couldn’t help but look at Dujun with despise and hate. He had good intentions but to rob me of telling my own mother my own secret killed me inside and made me by default, a bad daughter.

Dujun turned to me sorrowfully, “Hae Sung, I’m-“

“Sorry? I sure hope you are,” I spat before slipping into my room and immediately slamming the door shut right behind me. I couldn’t break up with Hyunseung, not now, not ever, I needed to just fake the break convincingly enough for my mother and Dujun to get off my back. So, without a moment to lose, I quickly picked up my phone to call Hyunseung of this unexpected event.

“Pick up, please,” I muttered as I called countless times but I was only connected to some annoying voicemail answering machine.

“I’ll just tell him tomorrow,” I shrugged before turning myself in for the day. I was tired and annoyed so coming out of my room for some of Dujun’s welcome home cake was out of the question.

A minute later, small niggling feeling spread slowly throughout my body as I started to worry for Hyunseung’s well-being. I had just seen him a few minutes ago and now he had disappeared. I tried to dismiss the thought by telling myself that he couldn’t answer the phone since he was driving but he was a vampire, a car accident would have been just a small scratch to him.

“Please be okay,” I whispered before falling deeper into my sleep.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“Hyunseung oppa!” I heard a shrill voice coming from the back seat making me bring the car to a sudden halt. I turned to look at the back seat to see nothing but empty seats. I had already taken Hae Sung, HyunA and Junhyung home so there was no reason for anyone to still be in the car unless they decided to stay a little longer, which would have been weird.

“Oppa,” the voice called out again but with more of a sickly cute tone, which made me cringe.

I then turned to face the passenger seat to see Taeyeon staring right at me. Her usual innocent appearance had been replaced by a menacing aura which clung to her. I had become very much confused, scared and suspicious at this point and edged closer towards the car door and gripped onto the handle for a quick exit.

“What are you-“

“Shh,” she hushed whilst placing her index finger on my lips, “Let’s skip the talk this time and get onto business, shall we?” 

 



 

 

BAD AUTHOR! *Slaps myself* It's been a while, right? 

"What's the excuse this time?" I hear you ask, I have been a lazy bum AND I've been "studying" and revising for real exams. I honestly don't think I've done well but hey ho, I still got into sixth form college! Hell yeah! University is only two more years away!

School stuff aside, I thank you loyal readers once again for putting up with me. You must be sick of me by now right? I sincerely apologise. I will be updating soon (no promises) but I do have a whole week off school meaning I can write to my hearts content ^ ^ 

P.S. I promised to dedicate this chapter to some very beautiful readers but then there were so many of you asking for updates so I shall dedicate this chapter to all of you readers~ Not that I don't dedicate this story to you already hehe. 

Until the next time fellow AFF-ers~