~:7:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

 

As I walked out the door my mum suddenly stopped me.

“Hae Sung, please don’t be mad. Dujun and I, we’re worried about you. Forgive Dujun okay? He’s agreed to taking you to school and he’s outside waiting for you.”

“Arasso” I mumbled. She stepped out the way and I saw Dujun waiting in the car. I wanted to kill myself for making him angry. He was just trying to help and I kept pushing him away.

I took a deep breath before getting into the car. “Dujun S-“

“Put your seatbelt on” he said blankly.

I put my seatbelt on and turned to him “You know I’m sorry right?”

Dujun P.O.V

All I did was try to help. That’s all I ever do for her yet she always pushes me away.

I turned to her but couldn’t say anything to her. I was still angry.

“I-I really am sorry” I could see the sincerity in her eyes.  

*Sigh* no matter what that girl does I’m always going to end up forgiving her…

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

The car journey was extremely awkward. We didn’t talk at all.

I noticed he had suddenly passed the school.

“Sunbae, what are you doing? You just passed the school”

He kept driving without answering.

“Sunbae!”

“Aish~ stop talking, it’s a surprise” he gave a cute smile and wink.

*He smiled…am I forgiven??*

“No school today; just a day for relaxing. If its stress that’s hurting you then we’ll go have some fun”

My shocked face quickly turned into a smile “Sunbae, you’re the best!”

“I know” he chuckled and pinched my cheek

I pouted “Stop doing that~” I whined

“But you’re cheeks are too cute to resist”

I blushed slightly *Sunbae, you’re too nice to me* I thought whilst watching him.

He pulled over to an indoor beach.

“We’re here” he smiled

As we walked inside I suddenly realized “Sunbae, I don’t have my swimming costume”

“Then you’ll just have to go ” he shrugged

I looked at him with a shocked expression “Sunbae! I–“

“Don’t worry, you can buy one at the shop. I wouldn’t make you go in there , I’m not taking the risk of others ing on my hoobae” he winked

I pouted *Aish~ protective as usual~*

I bought a swim suit from the shop and got changed. I met Dujun inside the beach.

“Woah~” I looked around the indoor beach. It was exactly like a normal beach but better since the water was clear and the sand wasn’t littered with pebbles that hurt your feet whenever you walk over them.

“Nice huh? Let’s go for a swim” he took my hand and pulled me towards the water.

I’m always a little cautious near water since I had a bad experience with it when I was a small child.

(When I was 7 years old my step brother tried to drown me in the sea. He was never a nice person but luckily my mum divorced his stupid dad and I never saw that boy again)

“Why do you look so scared?” he chuckled “It’s only water, I’ll be here if anything happens”

I bit my lip and went further into the deep end. I couldn’t swim properly so Dujun was holding onto me most of the time.

He suddenly splashed water in my face.

“Yah!” I chuckled and splashed back. He then fully let me go and splashed more water at me. I was caught off guard and I sank deep into the water. Under water, from the corner of my eye I saw him.

He spotted me and gave a wink. *Why is he here? Am I hallucinating?!*

“Hae Sung ah!” Dujun pulled me back up. “Mainhe, gwenchana?”

I nodded. “I’m fine” and looked around to see if he was still there.

“Come on, let’s go play on the sand” he helped me swim back to land. I was still trying to find him but I had no luck. *Shouldn’t he be in school? Or was I really dreaming? Aish~ maybe I am going crazy*

“Hae Sung?”

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? Are you looking for something?”

I shook my head “No, just enjoying the view”

“So do you feel better now? Or have I made you feel worse?”

“Much better” I smiled “Thank you for this sunbae”

“Oppa” He sternly corrected me.

“Oppa” I timidly said.

He smiled in satisfaction.

 


 

The next day…

“Hae Sung, where were you yesterday?” Mr. Jang looked at me.

“I-I was ill so I had to stay at home, sorry”

“No need to be, are you okay now?”

I nodded timidly

“Will you still be able to attend tonight’s one on one tutor session?”

“Umm, I think so…”

“Good” he smiled “Right, class, today we’re looking at problem solving”

“Boring!” a few students moaned.

“Well if you want to fail, the door’s right there” he pointed to towards the exit “But think carefully”

“Pfft whatever-“

“You may look cool rebelling right now but in a few years time you’ll see a load of your friends who worked hard, working in successful businesses but what will you be doing? Cleaning toilets, just because you were afraid of solving a few problems. It’s your choice”

They all stayed silent and a smirk arose on his face “now back to today’s lesson…”

He was much different to all the teachers we ever had. He was handsome and cute but had a lot of authority…

After the long painful lesson everyone was allowed to leave except for me. *Why is it always me?!*

Hye Mi stayed behind to flirt with him.

“I don’t know how you put up with those delinquents, you’re so calm and…” she pressed her s up against him but he didn’t even take a glance at them. She started purring into his ear “You know, this classroom is completely empty at lunch. Maybe we should-“

“Ahem” I awkwardly got their attention making Hye Mi slightly annoyed “Mr. Jang, do you still need to see me? I can see you’re a little…busy”

“Yes I do actually” he walked passed Hye Mi and cornered me “You still seem to be…scared of me” he gently tilted my head up to look at him. “Maybe we should spend a little more time together, maybe then you’ll find me less scary”

*More time…with him?! We already spend 3 hours a week and an extra 3 hours after school each day with each other. Isn’t that enough for him?*

“I-I’m not scared of you” I closed my eyes tightly avoiding his gaze.

“Then why do you stutter whenever you’re around me? And look, you’re closing your eyes right now” he leaned closer towards me; I could also feel his cold breath against my neck. I opened my eyes.

Hye Mi grew impatient “Sir-“

“Not right now Hye Mi” he said sternly and turned back to me.

“Hae Sung, spend the day with me on Saturday”

He my hair and I opened my eyes “T-the whole day?!”

He nodded “come on, it’ll be fun”

“B-but you’re a teacher and I’m a s-student-“

“Does that really matter? It’ll just be like a school trip but less boring,” he smiled “so, what do you say?”

“I-I’m busy…I won’t be a-able to go”

“Aawh~ that’s a shame, we could have so much fun. Are you sure you can’t come?” his soft sultry voice made it hard to resist.

“No…I mean yes. You should take Hye Mi instead” I pointed to her with my shaky arm.

“But I want to go with you” he ran his finger across my lips making me shiver.

 “A-arasso” I gave in to his brown eyes. It was almost as if he was hypnotizing me. Can vampires do that?

“I’ll come by tomorrow and pick you up” he winked then turned his attention back to Hye Mi who looked extremely jealous.

“Hye Mi, did you need anything?”

“N-no” she growled and left.

Hye Mi’s P.O.V

*That little playing with my man. I’ll make Mr. Jang fall for me, I’ll make him fall hard* A smirk made its wat on my face as I walked out.