~:24:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung's P.O.V

I sat quietly on the plane as we took off from the runway. HyunA was sat next to me whilst Junhyung and Hyunseung sat together elsewhere.

“I’m so happy you could come! You’ll really enjoy Paris, it’s so pretty and the food’s awesome~” she beamed “So, when are you and Hyunseung going to finally become a couple?” she gave a curious look.

I shrugged “I’m still his student, I don’t know if we’ll ever be able to-“

“No stupid law is going to get in the way of my panda dongsaeng’s way! Just date him anyways, you know you like him” she gave me a small nudge. I looked across to see him friendly conversing with Junhyung.

“I do like him but what if we get into trouble?”

“Then we’ll bite whoever gets in the way” she winked.

I laughed at her forwardness “You can’t just bite them”

“Why can’t I? They’re getting in the way of your beautiful love” she whined.

I smiled, then looked back over to Hyunseung who caught me looking. He gave a small smile and a wave before returning to his conversation with Junhyung.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“Just ask her to be your girlfriend already~” Junhyung whined.

“Why?”

“Because HyunA keeps whining about it and it’s getting annoying” he pouted. It was the first time seeing him like this.

I chuckled “I can’t ask her out remember? She’s my student”

“Yes, she’s your student and she can be your girlfriend”

I frowned “It doesn’t work like that”

“But it could. You’re just making it sound difficult”

“No I’m not”

“You are!” he scolded “If you can’t be with her then use these 2 weeks with her to make it seem like she’s yours”

“Huh?” he still wasn’t making any sense to me at all.

He sighed before explaining again “We’ll be in Paris so no one will catch you two together. At least become a couple for the 2 weeks we have and everything will be ‘normal’ when you get back”

“You know what? That sounds like a pretty good idea. If we can’t be a couple in Seoul we can be one in Paris where no one will know” I smiled.

“I know it’s a good idea. I’m a genius remember?” he joked, giving me a nudge.

I chuckled “If you say so”

 


 

Several hours later...

“This is great!” HyunA squealed “Let’s go drop our bags at the hotel and eat!” she bounced around excitedly with Hae Sung, which looked quite cute.

“Come on oppa~” HyunA pulled Junhyung to make him go faster but was too tired and just wanted to go into the hotel room and sleep.

“Hyunseung oppa” Hae Sung skipped across to my side.

*It feels good hearing her call me ‘oppa’* I smiled as I looked over to her sweet face.

“Do you want to rest at the hotel room? Me and HyunA can go eat and go sightseeing together”

“I want to come too~” I slung my arm around her shoulder “Aren’t you tired though? You were awake the whole of the plane ride”

“I don’t feel tired at all” she shrugged “But you must be, you look like your eyes could close at any moment” she teased, poking my cheek.

I smiled, not being able to laugh because I was incredibly tired “Me and Junhyung will go rest at the hotel room then. Be careful, okay?”

“Okay” she smiled cutely “HyunA unnie!” she called and ran to her side.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“HyunA unnie!” I called and ran to HyunA’s side “Hyunseung oppa said he’s going to rest at the hotel room, how about you show me around Paris?”

She nodded her head eagerly “Let’s go eat first, I’m hungry” she patted her stomach.

Once we dumped all our suitcases and bags at the hotel room, we said goodbye to both Hyunseung and Junhyung and went our separate ways.

“I know a great restaurant!” she squeaked in delight and pulled me around the city to finally arrive at a small but very chic restaurant. I could already tell it was a vampire/human kind restaurant since everyone was looking at me, ready to pounce from their seats and devour me. I laughed nervously “T-This place looks great”

HyunA grinned “I know right?! They do all types of blood here and I heard the human dishes are good here too~”

We didn’t wait long until we were seated. I opened up the menu and scanned through the many dishes. The waitress whizzed over and asked for our orders. It was a good thing HyunA could understand and speak French or else I would’ve been very confused.

When the waitress turned to me, I just pointed to a dish; she gave an understanding nod and walked away and came later back with our food.

“Let’s eat!” HyunA giggled and started drinking from her glass “European Red always tastes the best” she chimed “How’s your food?”

“It’s great~” I smiled as I took another bite.

“Well, eat up, I want to take you all around this city” she winked and took another sip of her ‘drink’

A good two hours of eating and talking later, we finished and went around Paris to look around.

“Let’s go to an art museum tomorrow!” she chirped “Artwork here is amazing!”

I nodded “Sounds good to me” I grinned and linked arms with her.

We had only met a few times but being with HyunA made me feel like I had a big sister with me. She was cute, funny and so caring, anyone would be surprised hearing she was really a vampire.

“Let’s go back to the hotel, it’s getting dark” she said whilst looking up at the sky.

“Okay~” I replied after seeing how dark it had gotten.

“Now, where’s our hotel?” she scratched her head “Is it this way? Or this way?” she turned her to different turning points with a very confused look on her face.

“I don’t know” I muttered, trying to figure out how we ended up on a random street and how to find our way back to the hotel.

“Let’s ask” she slightly tugged on my arm to follow her. She approached a shifty looking character and started asking where our hotel was, luckily the guy was Korean.

The character nodded and pointed in a funny direction where it looked shady and frankly, quite scary.

She scratched her head and looked even more confused.

HyunA’s P.O.V

I asked him if it was the correct way to the hotel and he gave a nod.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

He nodded once again “You should be able to find it in that direction”

“Okay, thank you” I smiled and walked back to Hae Sung.

“It’s over there!” I pointed to the direction the man pointed to before “Let’s go!”

“I don’t know if we should go that way” she bit her lip looking quite scared.

I linked my arm with her and gave a reassuring smile “I’ll protect you. I’ll be your Hyunseung for the day” I giggled whilst doing an imitation of him.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“I’ll protect you. I’ll be your Hyunseung for the day” she let out a soft cute giggle whilst pulling off an imitation of Hyunseung and pulled me along.

Soon we ended up even more lost than before and in a very rough looking place and the darkness didn’t help my nerves.

“Maybe I can try finding Junhyung and Hyunseung’s scent” she walked around giving the occasional sniff but she couldn’t smell anything.

I suddenly face palmed myself, realising a much simpler solution. “Let’s call Hyunseung and Junhyung. They could help us”

“How could I be so stupid? That’s a great idea!” she whipped out her phone when suddenly two pairs of arms grabbed us, causing HyunA to drop her phone.

“Good job leading these girls here Bong Gu” a deep sleazy voice came from the man holding me. I quickly noticed the same guy who gave us the dodgy directions to this weird place.

“You!” both me and HyunA shouted in anger.

HyunA broke free from the man’s grip with ease and punched him hard in the jaw. She then turned to the man holding me. He took out a handgun and held it to my head. “Come any closer and your friend dies here and now!” he growled.

HyunA gave a smirk and disarmed him with no effort needed. Both her movements and reflexes were as fast as light itself. I stood watching in surprise. *I guess that’s a trait of a vampire* I thought to myself as I saw her throw some heavy punches at both the men.

She dusted herself off and slung her arm around my shoulder “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

I shook my head quickly only to be met with a quick shot of pain due to my wound on my neck.

“What’s that?!” she pulled the bandage slightly, revealing the slowly healing bite mark and gasped in shock.

“Nothing...” I pulled the bandage up, covering the bite mark.

“That’s clearly a vampire bite!” she frowned “Who did that to you, how much blood did the vampire take?”

I sighed and explained everything.

“Thank god Hyunseung oppa came at the right time” she put her hand on her chest as a sign of relief “That must hurt a lot” she looked at me with a worried face.

“It’s fine, really” I smiled *I should really stop moving my head* I scolded myself for being so stupid.

“Liar” she scrunched her nose not quite believing me “Let’s call Hyunseung oppa so we can go back, it’s been a long day” she picked up her phone from the ground and called Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung oppa! We’re lost, help us!” she whined down the phone.

I couldn’t hear the other side of the conversation and just watched her talk down the phone, well, more like shout down the phone.

Few minutes later, she hung up and turned to me with a grin. “Hyunseung will come over and take us back to the hotel!”

I smiled “That’s great” feeling relieved we were getting back soon as the streets were soon filled with suspicious looking characters.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I quickly found the two in a rough area. I took them back to the hotel where we rested for the long day ahead of us.

“Thanks Hyunseung~” HyunA chimed whilst squeezing my cheeks “That whole makeover of yours really does make you look different” she randomly said with a small pout on her face.

I laughed uncomfortably. HyunA was always like this; bubbly, energetic and always saying weird things.

“Look, I can’t even pinch those cheeks of yours anymore, you’ve lost so much weight” she pinch my cheek again but a little harder this time. “Well, me and Hae Sung better get some sleep. We’ll see you boys tomorrow morning” she gave Junhyung a small hug and walked into her hotel room with Hae Sung.

“Good night” I managed to say before the door closed.

“Come on, let’s go back inside, I’m still tired” Junhyung stretched his arms out whilst giving a loud yawn. I nodded my head in agreement and walked back to our room.

The next morning I found it hard to open my eye. I felt too tired to get up and I could see Junhyung was feeling the same.

“Let’s sleep for a few more minutes and meet the girls downstairs” I mumbled before yawning. I couldn’t wait for Junhyung’s reply and fell back to sleep.

An hour later I felt extremely cold water being splashed on my body. Though I’m cold blooded, a rush of shock ran through me and I quickly got up to see HyunA holding a bucket whilst smiling innocently.

“Oppa~!” she shouted whilst Hae Sung next to her couldn’t hold in her laughter.

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” Junhyung yelled whilst shaking his wet hair around, splashes a few drops of water on me while doing so.

“Stop shaking your head!” I covered my face with my hands to block the incoming drops of water.

“Hurry up! Don’t you guys know it’s already twelve o’clock?!” HyunA shouted in Junhyung ear as she dried off his hair with a towel.

Hae Sung came over and handed me a towel.

“Did you have to splash us with water?!” Junhyung angrily snapped at HyunA.

“You should have gotten up earlier then” she snapped back.

“Lover’s spat” I chuckled as we watched the two bicker.

Few minutes later, we were in dry clothes and ready to go around Paris.

“I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!” HyunA shouted out.

“I want to go back to sleep” Junhyung sighed as he found it difficult to open his eyes.

“What do you say? Want to go to the Eiffel Tower?” my hand was holding onto Hae Sung’s.

She gave an eager nod “I’ve always wanted to go all the way to the top and see the view” she smiled.

“Come on Junhyung, wake up, we’re going to the Eiffel Tower” I patted Junhyung on the back trying to get him to be more alert but I failed.

I let out a sigh “Go back to sleep then, you can’t walk around the city like this”

“No, I want to-“ before he could finish his sentence, he yawned.

“I’ll stay with Junhyung oppa” HyunA sat next to Junhyung whilst patting him on the shoulder “You two go without us” she smiled.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded “Now go!” she shooed us out the hotel room without a second thought.

“I guess it’s just us two then” I couldn’t help feel a little happy being alone with her in such a marvellous city. She gave a smile “I guess so~”

I tightened my grip on her hand, not wanting to let go, and pulled her along.

Junhyung’s P.O.V

“Why aren’t you going with them?” I sleepily asked.

“If I’m out of the way, they’ll be together by tonight” she smiled brightly.

Damn, I hated that smile. It was what made me fall in love with her.

“And anyways, I like spending time with you” she cooed whilst pinching my cheeks.

I let out an awkward laugh not quite knowing what to say. “Uhh...and I like spending time with you too?” I had a questioning tone in my voice not really knowing where we stood in our relationship. Boyfriend and girlfriend? That was a little too much but I did wish we could be something like that...too bad I would only end up hurting her again...

“Well...get some sleep, I’ll wake you up later” just as she was about to get up, I pulled her back down.

“Sleep next to me~” I hugged her tightly. She felt tense but soon relaxed in my grip. She turned around and smiled “No” she said in a playful way.

“Aww~ come on, Hyunseung isn’t here” I hugged her tighter, wanting her company more than ever.

“N.O spells no, Junhyung oppa” she said sternly.

“What are you so afraid of?” I whispered in her ear.

“I’m not afraid” she smiled “I just don’t want to sleep next to a ert”

“I’m not a ert!” I argued back.

“Well, I’m still not sleeping next to you” she frowned.

“I’m going to have to force you then” I smirked as I pulled her down with me. Both our heads hit the pillow and I felt her tense up again.

“Let go!”

“You’re strong enough, why don’t you get out of this yourself?” I teased “Or maybe you don’t want to go away, maybe you want to be in my arms”

“You’re annoying me now!” she pouted whilst struggling. I placed my leg over her struggling legs to stop them from moving “Stop moving or I’ll bite you!”

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“Wow~” she looked out in awe “The view is beautiful~”

“Isn’t it just?” I smiled whilst wrapping my arms around her. I could have cuddled her all day if I wanted to.

“The city lights look so cool too” she grinned whilst taking a picture.

“Be my girlfriend” I blurted out without even thinking.

“Huh?” she turned around to face me.

I gulped “Be my girlfriend...for 2 weeks”

“2 weeks? As your girlfriend?”

I nodded “I really like you and we may never get an opportunity like this again when we get back to Seoul. Just for 2 weeks, be my girlfriend, no one will know, no one will criticize us, it’ll be perfect” I smiled sincerely hoping she would agree. It took a few minutes before she said a word.

“Okay” she nodded “I’ll be your 2 week girlfriend” she smiled.

“Really?!”

She replied with a nod “I really like you too and...I think this is a good opportunity to become closer”

Fireworks were going in my mind. Though it was only a 2 week thing, I was over the moon; I couldn’t handle myself and let out a celebratory chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” she pouted.

I hugged her tightly “You’re mine, you’re finally mine” I smiled as I nuzzled my nose into her soft brown hair.

 


 

They're finally together~!! Hehehe the moment everyone's been waiting for....well maybe not exactly this since they're only together for 2 weeks... :L 

I added in a HyunA and Junhyung fuzzy moment ^ ^ Would you like them to be together? *raises hands* hehe