~:33:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

 

“Hello everyone, I am your new P.E teacher, Miss Kwon” Jessica stood before us with an innocent smile on her face whilst waving.

*It’s her!*

 

Several boys wolf whistled at her as they walked past the tennis court. She gave them a glare, making them shut up. She then turned back to us “Now, let’s start!”

I stood there feeling scared and confused. I didn’t know what to do. Well, what do you do when your boyfriend’s “enemy”, or whatever she was, becomes your P.E teacher?

I quickly excused myself and ran inside the school building. *I have to find Hyunseung oppa* I ran to the top floor where the maths department was and ran around, trying to find his classroom. I find it and without thinking about it, I burst in to see Hyunseung teaching a class.

“Hyun- I mean Mr. Jang, I need to talk to you” I panted as I was out of breath. All eyes were on me and I started feeling a little awkward.

He came out of the classroom with me with a puzzled expression on his face “What’s wrong?”

“I-It’s Jessica, that girl from yesterday. She’s my P.E teacher”

“What?!” his eyes widened “Are you sure?”

I quickly nodded. Even though I had only met her once, her features stood out clear in my head.

“What is she trying to do?” he muttered. He looked at me seriously “let me handle this. I’ll give you a note to excuse you to go home. Don’t talk to any strangers and lock all your doors and windows when you get home. I’ll come over after school to check on you” he pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and wrote a note for me to go home. He handed it to me and I rushed to the girl’s changing room to gather all my things.

“What do you think you’re doing Kim Hae Sung?” I hear Jessica’s voice resonating throughout the changing room. I turned around to see her smirking, a face far from the innocent expression she was faking in the tennis court.

“I’ve been excused to go home. I’m just collecting my things”

“No you’re not. You’re staying here” she approached me and left only an inch gap between us “I could just bite you now” she started playing my hair “But I think I’ll save you for later”

“Why are you here?” I gathered up most of my courage to ask.

“I’m here to have a little fun of my own. I want to see Hyunseung oppa in pain, to see you writhe for breath as I drink your blood, drop by drop”

I gulped whilst subconsciously guarding my neck from any harm “Why?” I continue to pry deeper into the affair.

“Because he’s been making my sister wait for years and I just like seeing people in pain” she said casually without a sign of emotion in her voice “actually...maybe I shouldn’t be the one to kill you...maybe I should have someone else do that for me”

“What?!”

“You’ll see” she smirked and gave me a wink.

I wanted to slap the smirk off her face as my fists clenched.

“Step away from her Jessica” Hyunseung walked in and confronted her.

“I wasn’t going to do anything to your precious little student. I was just talking to her”

“Yeah right” he turned to me “are you okay?”

I nodded.

“I’ll see you later, quickly go home” he nodded to the exit. I bowed and left the two, feeling anxious and worried as to what was going to happen. *Should I stay and see what happens?* I shook my head *I better do what oppa told me to do*

I quickly walked home. Whilst doing so, a black car pulled up beside me, the windows rolled down to reveal Dujun.

“Dujun oppa~” I chimed, feeling happy to see his face after what seemed like months of being apart.

He nodded with a smile “I missed you. Why are you going home so early? Shouldn’t you be at school”

“Umm...I was feeling sick and the nurse said I could go home” I lied.

“Oh, are you okay? Get in my car; I’ll give you a ride”

“No thanks, I can walk” I smiled meekly.

“Well, I’m going over to Kikwang’s house right now and I'll be out of town for a month but I really want to see you soon. We need to catch up”

“Sounds good” I smiled meekly feeling disheartened by the fact that he was going to be away for a month...

“Well, I’m going to go, see you later~” he elevated himself out of the window and pecked me on the cheek before rolling his windows back up and driving away.

I soon realised that I had to walk home but the temptation to get an ice cream was too great so I quickly bought one from a local cafe and went home safe and sound.

It was pretty boring. All I did was surf the net and listen to music. There was absolutely nothing to do and I hated to admit that I wanted to go back to school.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

“I don’t know what you’re up to but-“

“Why are you with that girl?” she quickly interrupted “You could have anyone in the world but you choose to love and protect such a simpleton. It’s nauseating just thinking about it”

“I don’t need to tell you” I retorted.

“You’re right, you don’t need to tell me but I could simply make you tell me”

“What?”

“Oops, I’m saying too much. I better go, my class is waiting for me” she smirked as her lips touched my cheek. I quickly pulled away and she laughed menacingly “See you later oppa” she winked and walked out of the room.

Feeling frustrated, I punched a nearby locker, almost completely damaging it. *Maybe I should just kill her...*

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

“Hey sis!” I chirped down the phone.

She skipped all pleasantries and went straight to questioning me...typical Yuri...“Have you found him?”

“Not yet” I mumbled.

“You said you caught his scent!” she retorted.

“I did but then I lost it. I’ll call you when I finally find him, okay?”

“Okay, but don’t take too long. I’m starting to feel that being the prince’s fiancé isn’t as great as I hoped”

“Don’t worry. He’s weak now; when we find him, we can just manipulate him to make him like you”

“I don’t think that’s the best thing to do”

“Well, what do you propose to do? I’m the only one around here who’s been coming up with the good ideas all you ever do is sit around, moping about how he’s gone”

“Shut up”

“Love you too~” with those final words, I hung up.

After calling Yuri, I thought it was time to call a new acquaintance I had met a few weeks ago.

FLASHBACK

 

“I thought Hyunseung oppa was the only one who could control people’s thoughts and actions” I said feeling confused.

 

“You’re mistaken. I can too, manipulate other’s thoughts and actions. You could say that I am much stronger than that good for nothing prince”

 

I chuckled “You probably are stronger than him now. He’s used all his stupid powers to hide from us all”

 

“What a foolish prince” she smirked “I would’ve just married and taken the crown. Why did he have to complicate such matters just for a normal life?”

 

“I don’t know” I shrugged “May I ask, what’s your name?”

 

“The name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon” a devilish smirk appeared on her innocent looking face.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Hello, Taeyeon-ssi, I need your assistance”

“What do you need me to help with?”

“I found Hyunseung and I thought that...just for fun, we should play with his heart a little”

“Sounds good. Just tell me what I need to do and I’ll have it done in no time”

I smirked and started to share with her my plans...

 


 

And enter Kim Taeyeon~ New characters just keep flying in...and they're all villainns....muahaha 

I added a little Dujun in there, his main story with Hae Sung hasn't ended yet ;)