~:43:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I painfully pulled away from her neck which dripped with a mixture of blood and tears. I didn’t know what had come over me and my head started to spin uncontrollably. I swept my hair and sweat off of my face as I stood to my feet. My body shook with fear.

She was still alive and her heartbeat was slow. Relief. The sound of every beat pulsated throughout my head. I didn’t know where I could go from there. 

“Run,” I heard a voice whisper from behind me.

I turned around to see Taeyeon with a solemn look on her face however, it was clear that this was what she had wanted all along.

“I’ve given you the freedom you’ve wanted, now go before someone catches you,” she ordered.

“You think I wanted this?!” I screamed loudly, I was no longer in control of my emotions. “Why did you do this? Why?!”

She didn’t answer.

“Tell me!” I screamed once again. Pure anger flowed through my veins as I took a step closer to the woman who had made this all happen.

“Because I’m a vampire,” she amusingly smirked, “I’m a monster who enjoys pain. Don’t forget what you really are Jang Hyunseung, you’re a vampire living a human fantasy. But I think after this, you won’t be able to return to any of these worlds,” she let out a small chuckle before taking a large step towards me, closing the gap between us.

“It’s game over Hyunseung, you don’t get to be a prince anymore, you don’t get to live as human anymore. All you can do now is run and hide like you’ve always done,” she hissed before vanishing into thin air.

My fists scrunced into a tight ball before relaxing when I laid my eyes back onto her body.

I gave her one last goodbye kiss and laid her comfortably by a nearby wall before walking away from the two lifeless bodies.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

My eyes remained closed. I didn’t want to open them; I couldn’t, my body and condition didn’t allow me to. My body would only open them for Hyunseung and him only. I wanted to tell him that I had forgiven him and I was perfectly healthy. I knew it wasn’t his fault but he obviously thought differently.

I heard my mother cry by my bedside for many nights, asking me to wake up. She even promised to make me a giant meal when I got home but it wasn’t enough, I wanted Hyunseung more than my heart allowed. I wasn’t waking up for anyone but him.

“She’ll wake up when she’s ready,” I heard Dujun tell my mother, “she’s a tough cookie, she can get through anything”

Tears nearly erupted from my eyes as I heard Dujun’s voice for the first time that week. He wept for days with no strength to even talk. I wanted to see him too. I wanted to see his face and tell him I was sorry for being so cold to him the last time we met.

“Any word from Hyunseung?” my mother asked through a soft sob.

“Sorry, he hasn’t talked to us since Hae Sung got attacked, he’s probably hiding at home,” HyunA quietly answered.

“Poor thing, he must be worried. Next time you see him, tell him to visit. She’d like that”

“Yes, tell him to visit,” I wanted to say but I stayed with my eyes shut and body still.

 

HyunA’s P.O.V

“She’s awake,” I mumbled to Junhyung quietly, making sure no one else in the room could hear.

“I know,” I heard him say back, “she must be waiting for Hyunseung”

“But he’s not coming back,” I regretfully said, “not after what he did”

“I’ll go out and look for him. You stay here and,” he paused to think for a while before speaking again, “tell her to wait a little bit more. I’ll make sure Hyunseung comes back to her”

I nodded and watched as he made his excuse to leave and left the room.

After several hours of convincing Miss Kim to leave so she could rest at home, I finally got some alone time with Hae Sung. I sat by her bed and held her hand tightly with both of mine.

“You shouldn’t make your mother worry too much,” I sniffed, holding back any emotions which could’ve ruined this moment.

“I know your body won’t let you wake up yet and it’s because of Hyunseung, right? Just wait a little longer; we’ll bring Hyunseung back for you. Even if you wake up before he comes, we promise he’ll come back for you,” tears started to form in my eyes as I held her hand tighter, “just don’t make us worry for too long. Your mother is always tired, Dujun already has giant bags under his eyes; he’s starting to look like a panda,” I chuckled as I wiped away the tears that got away.

“And you wouldn’t believe it but Junhyung cried for you the other day. So, tell that body of yours to wake up already, I’ll be waiting. Don’t keep waiting for Hyunseung because we’ll be here”

I grasped her hand for another minute before releasing it and standing weakly to my feet. I softly pushed away hair which covered her sleeping face after whispering,

“We’ll be waiting”