~:26:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

A week had already past. I was amazed by how quickly time passed and we were already half way through the holiday.

“Hae Sung ah~” Hyunseung called.

I turned around at the sound of his voice “Hmm?”

He wrapped his arms around my waist “Let’s go to...Disney Land” he grinned and I could see his childlike personality coming through.

My face lit up hearing those few words and my lips turned into a wide grin.

It took a while to get used to using the metro, the only reason why we finally got to Disney Land was because of HyunA and her French.

“Merci~” she chimed and skipped back to us “Ils parl-“

“In Korean HyunA” Junhyung reminded her.

“Oh, sorry~” she giggled and restarted her sentence “They said to take this route” she trailed her finger across the confusing map.

“Oh~” we all nodded and followed her into the train. I sat down next to Hyunseung whilst HyunA and Junhyung sat opposite us, together.

“We’re grown adults yet we’re going to Disney Land” I heard Junhyung sigh.

I chuckled.

“You were the one who wanted to see Mickey Mouse” HyunA pouted as Junhyung pretended he didn’t hear her.

“And anyways, Hae Sung isn’t an adult yet” HyunA poked him.

“Oh yeah...” he turned to me “How old are you?”

“Sixteen” I said timidly. I really hated being so young, if only Hyunseung was a couple of years younger or if I was a few years older...

“Oh~ Hyunseung’s twenty two. Not much of a difference” he shrugged.

To me, it was a big age difference, he was 6 years older than me but I guess since we were both young it didn’t seem so big to Junhyung...that or, he couldn’t really do the math and work out the difference.

“Age difference shouldn’t matter” HyunA interrupted “Don’t let those six years get in the way!” she said encouragingly “you guys should stay a couple in Korea too~” she smiled, trying to persuade us.

Hyunseung shook his head “As much as you want us to be together HyunA, we can’t...we just can’t, but...” he looked at me “Let’s make the most of these few days left” he smiled.

I gave a determined nod and smiled too. We both held each other’s hands tightly through the long ride. Once we finally arrived at the right station, we stepped out. I nearly got lost as there were so many people bustling around but Hyunseung had a tight grip on my hand and never let go. He pulled me closer to his body “Stay close, you don’t want to get lost”

I nodded. We all walked to the entrance of the beautiful park. Every inch of the place was painted with vivid bright playful colours and several recognisable Disney characters were seen walking around. We both our tickets and walked in.

Even though the place was for kids, it was still fun and we went on several rides like ‘Space Mountain’ and the famous ‘it’s a small word after all’ ride (which by the way, scared me an awful lot. The characters and puppet were kind of creepy...)

“I’m hungry~” Junhyung whined cutely whilst patting on his stomach.

HyunA giggled “Then let’s go eat~” she linked her arm with his and tugged him along.

We entered the food court and ordered some food. We sat down and the place had a few televisions with cartoons playing on them which was quite cute.

We quickly ate and checked the time to see it was time for the famous light show and since it was the 20th anniversary, it was expected to be better than ever.

We sat in place where we could see the palace and watched the colourful characters come out in their floats, waving at us all. A few minutes later, the palace light show started. An explosion of colour projected onto the palace and flashed crazily causing ‘oo’s and ‘ah’s to come from the audience’s mouths.

It was more spectacular than the Buckingham palace projection show and definitely lived up to our expectations. After the lightshow, we took the metro back to our hotel.

“That was awesome~!” HyunA smiled as she laid back onto her bed comfortably whilst pulling off her Mickey Mouse headband off “I wish I could live here” she closed her eyes and smiled.

“But in France you won’t have Junhyung-ssi” I teased.

She giggled “I can drag him along” she winked and turned her body to face me. With her hands propping up her head, she stared at me for a couple of seconds before saying another word “Are you sure you’re not a vampire? You’re too pretty to be a human” she tilted her head whilst keeping her eyes fixed on my features.

I nodded “I’m all human” I gave a small smile.

She smiled back “You’re so lucky to be human”

“Why?”

“When I became a vampire, I couldn’t have any friends. I was ‘too dangerous’, Junhyung was scared I would go around attacking everyone because of my new “thirst” so...he protected me, by keeping me away from certain people. You’re practically my very first human friend ever since I became what I am today”

I felt slightly touched by her story. It must have been difficult not having anyone else but I was sure Junhyung looked after her well, especially after what he did. 

I reached under my pillow to pull out my phone to see it was late. I let out a yawn “I’m going to sleep. I’m tired”

“Me too~ Goodnight~” she chirped before turning off the lights.