~:21:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of her stirring. I laid my eyes on her beautiful face and my lips curled into a pleasant smile. The tranquil state I was in quickly disappeared when I realised where I was. I quickly got out of bed and fixed my clothes. I let her sleep and walked out the room to get myself a drink.

FLASHBACK

I invited her for dinner at my house to which she agreed. After dinner we sat in the living room just talking about life and we played a little scrabble before she became too tired to even open her eyes.

“Hae Sung~” I whispered as I tap her lightly on the shoulder but she did not respond.

“Hae Sung~” I whispered a little louder but she did not stir.

I carefully lifted her body into my room and placed her onto my bed, covering her with the duvet. I gently caressed her face and brushed off hair which was covering her flawless face. I small smile grew on my lips. I felt slightly tired myself and decided to lie next to her for a while but soon ended in a deep slumber.

FLASHBACK END

I lightly chuckled as I reminisced to the night before, thinking back at how cute all her actions were. She really had become the most priceless person I knew. No one could have beaten the stunning smile and glow she had on her face whenever she was happy.

I shook those thoughts out my head. “She’s a student...she’s just a friend...” I chanted to myself like some kind of mantra. There was no way I could get involved with a student and I knew certainly my father would kill me if he knew I had fallen for an under aged mortal but why would I let that stop me? The man was undoubtedly an .

Once again I shook the thoughts away and began chanting my mantra again.

I heard footsteps from above and I knew she was awake. I quickly started preparing breakfast.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I woke up to a strange surrounding, I sat up thinking *this isn’t my bedroom*

I glanced around and then remembered I was in Hyunseung house. I quickly texted my mum knowing she would be completely livid by that time, telling her I was okay.

“Hi mum, just to tell you I’m okay~ I’m at-

At that moment I didn’t know what to type. *Do I say I’m at Hyunseung’s house?*

I shook my head *She’ll soon find out she’s my teacher...but I can’t lie to her...I’ll just put that I’m okay*

I continued and finished the text and sent it.

“Hi mum, just to tell you I’m okay~ I’ll be back soon” – HS

I stood up, fixed my clothes and made my way downstairs. I was immediately hit with the aroma of pancakes in the air. *Is he having breakfast?*

I peeped my head through to see he was cooking.

“I know you’re there, come in” he suddenly said.

*Is he talking to me?*

“What are you waiting for Kim Hae Sung?” he suddenly used my full name catching me off guard. I walked in awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck “H-How did you know I was there?”

He softly chuckled “I’m a vampire, I can sense it...plus, I could hear you”

“Oh~” I peeped over his shoulder to see him making pancakes “Those look great”

He smiled “Could you pass the plate?” he nodded to his right where there were two plates stacked on top of each other.

I picked up one and passed it to him. After a minute, I passed him the other one.

He placed them on the table “Choose your filling” he smiled.

“Umm...Nutella” I said as the jar of nutella was the first thing I saw.

“Good choice” he smirked and passed me a plate of pancakes and a jar of nutella “Sit down” he motioned to a chair. I sat down and he sat down on the chair opposite me.

“Sleep well?”

I nodded “I should go back soon, my mum’s probably out of her mind”

“I would imagine. I’ll take you back after breakfast”

“Thank you” I smiled meekly.

The atmosphere felt a little uncomfortable knowing I had just slept in my math teacher’s house nevertheless it felt nice being close to him and I was beginning to feel not a care in the world what others may say if the news got out.

After breakfast he drove me home where I was met with my weeping mother thinking I was dead.

“Mum~” I whined.

“Stop whining, you really worried me” she hugged me tightly.

“Y-You’re choking me” I managed to say in her arms, trying to push her away “Also I texted telling you that I was okay, why were you so worried?”

“You had only texted me this morning!” she snapped with an angry look on her face.

“Mum~” I whined again “I can look after myself, you should stop worrying about me so much” I pouted.

“I’ll see you then” Hyunseung waved. I only just noticed he was still there.

“Wait!” my mother called, stopping him “Thank you for looking after Hae Sung last night. She stayed at yours didn’t she? I couldn’t begin to think what would’ve happen to her if she fell into the arms of some erted creep. Thank you”

“No problem” he said whilst giving a sincere smile.

“I’ve only seen you twice but I already know you’re a handsome caring boy”

“Mum~!” It felt embarrassing even just listening to her breath.

“Hae Sung has such good friends” she smiled “And I’m hoping to see you as more than a friend to my daughter” she winked.

Hyunseung laughed awkwardly “Ah~ yes”

“Mum~!”

“Ah~ quit whining, I’m doing you a favour! If it weren’t for me, you will be single for the whole of the life! You never initiate the relationship”

I sighed, giving in to my embarrassing mother.

“Also, I haven’t been seeing much progress with you and Dujun” she mumbled.

“Uhh~ please just stop talking” I begged.

“Well, let’s go inside. Thank you Hyunseung~” she patted him on the shoulder and walked inside the house with me.

“No problem, I’ll see you later Hae Sung~” he drove off.

“Mum, did you have to be so humiliating?” I hissed as we walked into the living room.

“What? Can’t a mother embarrass their daughter once in a while?” she nudged me playfully.

I pouted “You’re such a kid” I stomped away to my bedroom to change into a new set of clothes.

Another hour later a knock on the door was heard. “Mum! Can you get that?!” I shouted only to face-palm myself minutes later when I realised she had gone to work. I quickly rushed down and opened the door.

“Good afternoon miss, are you aware of the recent murders around these areas?” a tall suited man, handsome and rugged, asked. He didn’t even greet himself before causing the whole interrogation to feel uncomfortable.

“Uhh...no...” I looked around the streets *There have been murders around here?*

“Have you seen anyone suspicious wondering around?”

I shook my head “I don’t think I have”

“May I come in and check to see if your security system is running?”

“Uhh...” I had no idea what to say. All I could gather from the situation was that this random stranger was asking about murders and my security system.

“It’ll only take a moment” he innocently smiled.

“Sure” I mumbled whilst stepping out of his way to let him in.

He made his way to the kitchen and started pressing buttons on our security thingy-ma-jig and stood up.

“Also,” he stood only two feet away from me “are you aware that out of the whole of Seoul, your blood smells the sweetest?” he took a deep breath in, smelling the surroundings.

“Huh?” I stood back as he advanced towards me.

*~ Out of all the stupid things I do, I allow a vampire to just walk into my house!*

A smirk appeared on his face.

I quickly ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. For a vampire, he wasn’t that fast, or so I thought.

As I started to try climb out of my bedroom window, I felt something pulling at my shirt and was suddenly thrown back. I let out a groan from the pain as I hit my leg on the side of my bed.

I tried to get up but was immediately pinned back onto the floor. I could feel his cold touch as he pushed my head to the side to reveal my neck. He his lip and brought his lips to my neck, leaving kisses almost like branding me and stopped at my chest. He made his way back to my neck.

“It’s a shame I have to kill such a pretty girl” he smirked whilst curling a piece of my ear behind my ear. I tried to kick him off but that was no use. Even though this vampire was strong, I wasn’t giving up without a fight. Just as he was about to pierce his cold fangs into my neck, I kneed him in the crotch causing him to double over in pain (even though he was a guy, who knew that would be a weakness?). I took that chance to quickly flee.

As I reached the end of the street, I called Hyunseung for help.

“Hello?”

“Oppa~” I panted trying to regain my breath “T-There’s a v-vampire...” I couldn’t continue my sentence as stutters overcame my normal speech.

“Vampire?! Where are you?” I could sense a strong hint of panic and concern in his voice.

“I’m at the end of my street, I managed to escape but I’m scared that he’s going to come back for me”

“Okay, I’ll try and find you. Stay safe, I’ll be there soon”

The phone call ended.

“You know, you really shouldn’t try to hide or run away from a vampire. It’ll just make us want you more” I heard him purr in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. I turned around and saw him smirking.

*It’s okay...all I have to do is kick him in the crotch again right?*

“I think it’s best if you don’t try that same trick again” he ran his cold finger across my cheek “That’s where my old war wounds are”

*Eww~* I grimaced, trying to back away but my back hit a wall *ing walls!* I cursed in my mind.

“Now, where was I?” a manic smile appeared on his face.

*Hyunseung, please come now! Or just anyone! Please...*

 


 

Some good advice there....if a male vampire ever attacks you....kick him in the crotch ;) 

So...who's going to save Hae Sung? Dujun? or Hyunseung?