~:23:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

My eyes fluttered open to see my head resting on Hyunseung’s shoulder. Though he was a vampire, he was surprisingly warm.

It felt comforting being next to him and soon we were face to face. Just about when his soft red lips reached mine...

“Hae Sung-ah~!!”

My eyes opened “Huh?”

“Dujun’s here!”

*So that was just a dream?* I felt frustrated knowing the closeness I felt with Hyunseung was merely a fantasy dreamt up in my sleep.

I slowly made my way out of bed and got changed into my school clothes. I brushed my messy hair and tied it up in a lazy bun and accompanied it with the headband Hyunseung bought me a while back.

I straightened my tie and started walking to the kitchen, where Dujun was waiting.

“Morning~” he beamed.

I smiled “Morning~” I lazily mumbled, still feeling tired.

“Aigoo~ When did you get to sleep last night?” he patted me on the head looking at me with concern.

“She didn’t get back until 12 last night. She was too busy with her friend, Hyunseung”

“Hyunseung?”

My mother nodded “do you know him? He just suddenly came out of nowhere but I like him” she smiled.

“Uhh...yeah, I see him from time to time” Dujun looked at me with a small frown.

“I don’t know what made you came home so late though” she looked at me and fixed a stray strand of hair and clipped it in place for me. “Good thing Hyunseung was with you, you might have gotten into trouble”

“I can look after myself” I mumbled.

“Honey, you wouldn’t even be able to protect yourself if a chicken attacked you”

“Chickens are scary” I mumbled thinking back to when I was a kid, I was attacked by a chicken and I needed my mum to help me since my step-brother just watched aside and laughed.

“Hurry up and eat, you’ll be late to school” she hurried me.

I left a piece of toast behind and walked out the house with Dujun.

“So you spent the whole day with Hyunseung yesterday?”

“Yeah...” I couldn’t nod because it was still painful.

“What happened to your neck?” he turned to look at my exposed neck.

“E-eyes on the road!” I managed to scold him as he continued to stare at my neck.

“Hae Sung, what happened to your neck?”

“Nothing” I muttered as I tried to think of a valid excuse.

“I can clearly see that something happened. Did you trip or something?”

I hesitantly nodded (which I quickly regretted afterwards as I couldn’t bare the pain)

“Are you okay? It looks painful”

“I-It’s only a small scratch” I quickly untied my hair and let in fall, covering the bandage.

“Then why do you have such a big bandage on it?”

“I couldn’t find any smaller ones”

The lies just kept on rolling out but at least he bought them.

As he pulled over to the school, it was same ordinary routine. He would kiss me on the forehead leaving other girls fuming with pure jealousy and then he would leave me to face them.

Hye Rin was first to pick a fight with me.

“Yah! You!” she grabbed my collar causing myself to yelp in pain. I forcefully pushed her hand off of me, fixed my collar and walked away. She was quick to pull me back “I’m talking to you!”

“I refuse to talk to someone who refers me as ‘yah’. I know you’re older than me but if you want to talk to somebody you should have the decency to be polite” I once again pushed her away only to have her pull me back.

“Don’t talk like that to me!”

“You started it” I retorted. That earned me a slap on the face, leaving a red mark which burnt with pain for a couple of second.

“, don’t you dare talk to me like that again, I can have your father fired, he works for me doesn’t he?” she smirked.

I scoffed “” I imitated her mockingly “I don’t have a father, you must be mixing me up with another girl who’s life you try to ruin”

“Well, my father’s powerful, I’m pretty sure he can find some way to make your life hard”

“I’m sure he is” I rolled my eyes *what a liar*. “Now tell me why you wanted to talk to me”

“Oh yeah, that. Set me on a date with that Dujun guy” she said straightforwardly. She probably didn’t know how pathetic she sounded.

“Is that it?!” I felt extremely frustrated knowing she hit me, pulled at my collar just to ask for a date with Dujun.

She nodded “I don’t know him very well and well...you do and if you could set me up with him, I promise you I will leave you alone”

“No chance” I scoffed.

“Why?” she said sternly with a frown, looking ready to hit me again.

“One, you’re not his type and two, I don’t want to” I said uninterestedly

“You little-“

Just as she raised her hand to hit me again, Hyunseung quickly came out of nowhere to stop her.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” he hissed. “If I catch you harassing Hae Sung again, that’s a detention, Moon Hye Rin” he said threateningly.

“I seriously doubt you would put me in detention” she smirked.

“And why’s that?” he tilted his head waiting for Hye Rin’s amusing excuse.

“Little birdy told me about your little thing with Hae Sung here. I’m guessing the head teacher won’t be too pleased with that and there’s no doubt about it, you’ll be fired if he heard”

“Those are just rumours and that’s a thirty minute detention for you” he smirked.

“Why?!” she whined.

“For being rude and because I feel like it” he shrugged.

“T-That’s not fair, it’s the holidays! You can’t do that!”

“Can’t I?”

She shook her head “You must have a valid reason”

“I do have a valid reason, I’ll see you in detention Hye Rin. Oh and Hae Sung, even though it’s the holidays, come to my class for the usual tutor session”

She rolled her eyes “Pfft~ Tutor session my , she probably just off to you-“

“An hour’s detention, you don’t want a suspension now do you?”

I was enjoying it, seeing Hye Rin finally getting punished, what would have made me even happier was to see Hye Mi get the same treatment but I enjoyed Hye Rin’s punishment for the time being.

“I’ll be going now” he turned around and walked away.

 “” she spat at me and walked away.

 


 

After school...

As I walked in, I saw Hye Rin sitting in the corner looking incredibly furious. She gave a death glare to Hyunseung but he was too busy marking papers to notice.

I knocked on the door to get his attention.

“Oh~ Hae Sung~” he smiled. He nodded to the seat opposite him “Take a seat, I won’t be long”

I sat down and waited. It was hard not looking behind where Hye Rin was sitting since I had a strong feeling she was watching me. I slowly turned myself around to see her mouthing some curse words before she looked away.

I rolled my eyes *How rude* I turned back around and waited patiently for Hyunseung to finish marking some papers. Though it was already the summer holidays I had to spend another extra hour with him, I didn’t necessarily mind but I could tell Hye Rin most certainly did.

“Okay Hye Rin, you can go now” Hyunseung muttered, looking slightly up at her.

“I thought it was an hour’s detention” she muttered.

“It was but I know you don’t want to be here and I don’t necessarily want to see your face here”

She narrowed her eyes but from her facial expression she was relieved she could finally go home after half an hour.

“Have a good holiday~” he mumbled monotonously as she walked out the classroom.

 He looked up at me “I’m guessing you want to go home for the holidays too right?”

I shrugged “It’s okay being here...I guess”

“Ehh~ stop lying, I know you hate these sessions” he stuck his tongue out playfully. “Let’s not do any work today”

“Chinca?!” a grin started to form on my lips. I really did hate maths and would do anything not to solve any ridiculous equations.

“No” he suddenly said in a stern voice. My hopes fell as he did so.

“I’m only kidding, why are you looking at me like that?” he teased.

“Then you shouldn’t of said that so seriously” I pouted.

He chuckled “So, are you planning on doing anything in the holidays?”

“Nope” I then started thinking about how I would stay cooped up at home, bored, with nothing to do.

I let out a small sigh.

A small smile grew on his lips “If you’re not planning on doing anything, how about you come to France with me?”

“France?”

He nodded “Just you and me” he smiled “And Junhyung and HyunA” he mumbled at the end.

I giggled “I would love to come with you but-“

“But what? You have nothing to do so...come with me” he grinned whilst placing his hands on my shoulders, looking at me in the eye. Every time he looked into my eyes, it made it hard for me to decline the offer. I ended up agreeing.

“Great!”

“So when are we going?” I asked.

“Tomorrow” he mumbled. He really knew how to surprise someone.

“Tomorrow?!” my eyes widened; with the sudden thought of being in France with him the next day.

“So pack all your things tonight, okay?” he looked at me with a serious face but then followed with cute smile.

Tonight?”

He nodded “Why are you asking so much? Listen and just do it okay?!” he teased.

“Okay” I said cutely while holding up an ‘okay’ sign with my hand.

“But...how long are we going to be there?”

He shrugged “2 weeks? You better tell your mum first, I don’t know if she’ll let me take for so long”

I had completely forgotten what my mother would say if I asked her if I could go away to France for 2 weeks with a guy she had only met twice.

After talking for a few minute, Hyunseung drove me home. He was there as I asked my mum if I could go.

“You? And Him? 2 weeks?”

“Yep” I bit my lip feeling worried she wasn’t going to let me go.

“Okay” she smiled “Hyunseung, I expect you to look after my baby girl” she gave him a serious look.

“I will” he chuckled “Well I got to go pack. I’ll pick you up tomorrow”

He drove off.

I looked at my mum, shocked to see her agree to let me go so easily.

“What?” she asked.

“N-Nothing” I mumbled and walked to the room. I looked through my wardrobe and heaved a big sigh. *What the hell am I going to pack?!*

Few hours later...

I was sat on top of my suitcase trying to close it but I wasn’t able to even pull the zip slightly.

“Honey, do you want any help?” my mum came in.

“If you can magically close this case then I would love your help”

“Aigoo~” her eyes widened at the sight of the large suitcase “How much did you pack?! You’re only going for 2 weeks”

I shrugged “I couldn’t decided what to bring...so I just packed everything”

She sighed and shoved me off the suitcase to see what I had packed.

“Hae Sung, I doubt you’ll need three coats”

“But what if it gets cold?”

“It won’t that be cold. Just bring one coat just in case” she pulled out two coats and threw them onto my bed.

“And you don’t need that many shirts” she grabbed a couple of shirts and tossed them away.

“And you won’t need this” she started picking up unnecessary things and threw them out the suitcase.

“But I like those jeans!” I whined.

“I’ve never seen you wear those jeans ever!”

“I wear them...occasionally” I mumbled.

She shook her head and tossed them aside. She then closed the suitcase and closed it with ease.

“There, all done” she smiled. She kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

When she was out of sight, I quickly snuck in a few extra things into the suitcase making the suitcase slightly difficult to close but, I managed.

I found it hard to sleep because of the excitement. I just laid in bed just thinking about being in France...which then turned into dreams as I finally managed to fall asleep...