~:39:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

 

After having a small fight with Jessica in our apartment, I had to go out for some fresh air and to get away from the stubborn girl for a while. She wanted to conduct our plans the very next day but I argued back, simply telling her that it would be too soon since Hae Sung’s little pass out trick was only a few days ago and the mug accident was only the night before.

“We should take it slow” I told Jessica but she kept arguing with me. I became irritated so I walked out with coat in hand and no idea of where I was going.

“Oh~ Hyungseung-ssi!” I called out as I saw Hyunseung walking further along the footpath with Hae Sung linked onto him. With a fake smile, I approached him and waved.

“Hae Sung?” I gave her a questioning look. I couldn’t let the two know that I was already familiar with their relationship they had.

“M-Miss Kim” she stuttered quietly and bowed and greeted me. She quickly let go of Hyunseung’s arm and stood by him awkwardly. I suddenly noticed a small bandage on her head, no doubt where the mug fell and cut open her head.  Just by looking at it, a smirk nearly arose on my face.

“Hae Sung and I are just discussing her plans for when she leaves school” Hyunseung quickly interjected with his excuse.

“That’s nice” I smiled “I hope you’ll consider taking English as a course if you’re going to university”

She nodded, still standing before me awkwardly, not being quite sure what to do or say.

“Well, it was nice seeing the two of you. I’ll see you both at school” I bowed and started to walk again.

“Miss Kim!” I heard Hae Sung call out. I instantly stopped and turned myself around.

“I heard you helped me that night I fainted. I just wanted to say thank you” she smiled sweetly, looking genuinely thankful.

“No problem” I replied and continued on my way.

I was fairly surprised Hae Sung hadn’t realised the one who had caused all her current misfortunes was me. I thought she had already sussed me out as she mentioned my name the day I stepped into her sub conscience. Coming up with the conclusion that she may just be very stupid and slow, I decided to head back to the apartment where Jessica was waiting for me.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

 

As I saw Taeyeon approaching both me and Hyunseung, I didn’t know whether to ask her about all these strange incidents and whether she had anything to do with them or keep my mouth shut and let Hyunseung do all the talking.

Being the idiot I was, I decided to later on thank her for “helping” me on the night of Hyunseung’s party but deep inside I knew something wasn’t quite right with her.

“Are you okay?” Hyunseung snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him in a state of confusion.

“Huh?”

“Maybe we should go back home. You don’t look so well and we might get caught”

“Do I?” I touched my cheeks which were burning up “maybe I’m getting a cold” I mumbled.

“Shall we-“

“Hey look!” I pointed towards a small park ahead of us “I want to go on the swings~” I skipped ahead, avoiding Hyunseung’s suggestion to go home. I didn’t want to go home. It was getting a little suffocating just staying at home watching TV all day long. I just wanted to go out and have fun, without the fear of being spotted.

I sat myself on the swing and started swinging at a steady pace. Hyunseung volunteered to push me but I wouldn’t let him and told him to sit on the swing beside me. He complied and sat down on the swing.

I smiled as I felt a small gust of wind blowing onto my face as I took a large swing forwards.

“You’re such a kid” he chuckled.

“It’s because I am!” I laughed “I could swing all day” I said as I started to slow down and swing less forcefully.

“So tell me more about vampires, grandpa” I teased.

“I’m not that old” he frowned “Unlike other vampires who are literally a hundred years old, I’m only twenty two”

“So you’re like a baby vampire?” I interjected.

He laughed “no, I’m a fully grown vampire. From now on, I stop aging and growing horrible wrinkles”

“Great, while I wrinkle up, my boyfriend will stay perfectly young for life” I huffed.

“Indeed I will” he stuck his tongue out playfully as he continued to swing back and forth gently. I laughed in response, though the thought of him staying young and me growing old was slightly weird.

“What would happen if you turned me into a vampire?” I asked casually, hoping he would answer the ridiculous question.

“You would stop aging by the time you’re 20 and you would be drinking blood” he shrugged “but that won’t happen because I’m not turning anyone into a vampire”

“I know” I mumbled.

For a strange reason, the atmosphere was starting to get a little too serious for my liking so I started to swing care freely again until Hyunseung suddenly stopped me.

“You know I would if it wasn’t so complicated but I-“

“You don’t need to explain, I was only asking what would happen if you did” I said quietly. I looked up at him with a small smile “so, baby vampire, what are we having for dinner today?”

He laughed a little and started to think for a couple of seconds before answering “I was thinking of cooking my girlfriend some spaghetti Bolognese tonight, what do you think?”

“I think your girlfriend will love it” I grinned widely.

“Then let’s go buy the ingredients” he got up and I reluctantly stood up and parted away from the swing. He held my hand tightly and we started to walk out of the park.

“What? You’re not going to carry me?” I pouted.

A small chuckle escaped from his lips before he swept me off my feet unexpectedly.

“I didn’t mean it!” I whined whilst wiggling my legs. It was hopeless of course, me trying to tackle with a vampire with super strength but it was worth a try.

“Tough, you’re staying in my arms” he stuck his tongue out and started to walk again.

“Baby vampire~” I moaned, just as we reached the supermarket.

“What do you want? And stop calling me that” he frowned.

“I don’t want to. Also, you need to wear your scarf” I pointed out. If we were going into a supermarket, we needed protection.

“Damn” he mumbled “I forgot to bring a scarf with me”

As if by magic, I pulled out a long mustard coloured scarf out of my coat pocket.

“Here” I handed it to him. Luckily, I didn’t own any frilly pink scarves, although it would be funny to see him try to hide under such a scarf.

“Thanks” he smiled "I was wondering why you looked a little chubby today"

I frowned in response.

"I'm only kidding" he pinched my cheeks and cooed. 

Before he could have the chance to wrap the scarf around his neck, I quickly landed a small kiss on his lips.

“Hyunseung: one. Hae Sung: two!” I declared cheerfully with a grin on my face. He rolled his eyes and held my hand as we both walked into the supermarket together.