~:10:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

He leaned his head closer and closer towards mine. My eyes subconsciously closed as if my lips were expecting a kiss…

Closer and closer…

After a while I didn’t feel anything, no kiss, nothing. I opened my eyes to see his lips met with the teddy I won before and was hugging. I had to admit I was a little disappointed.

“Since I can’t kiss a student, give that to Hae Sung for me” he said to the bear and smiled warmly. He looked up at me.

“I’ll be going now. See you on Monday” he waved goodbye, got inside his car and drove away.

I breathed a sigh of disappointment *I wish he was able to kiss students*

I then mentally punished myself for thinking that. He was a teacher! And a vampire! I had gone completely crazy after just spending a day with him.

I looked down at the bear *You’re so lucky* I pouted.

I walked into my house and things were unusually quiet. I looked around and saw a small note on the dining table.

Hae Sung,

I’ll be gone for a few weeks. I know you can look after yourself but I got Dujun to stay over and look after and you since you can’t cook well, he’ll be able to help you. I hope that’s okay.

Take care of yourself and eat properly.

Mum xx

My lips curled into a smile knowing Dujun was staying at my house.

“Dujun oppa?!” I called waiting for a response. “Oppa?!”

I put the note down and went around looking for him. I finally found him sleeping on the bed in the guest room. I smiled and sat beside him.

“Oppa” I whispered softly. “Mianhaeyo~” I kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

Dujun P.O.V

Earlier that day…

“Dujun? Why are you still here? I thought you were going out with Hae Sung” her mother came out looking confused.

“She was but she had other plans and took off”

“Aigoo~ that girl. I hope she isn’t off with some boy”

“She’s just with some friends” I lied.

“Oh~ good good. Umm…could you do me a favor?”

“Sure”

“I have to leave the country for work for a few weeks and was wondering if you could look after Hae Sung”

“Like babysit?”

“Aniya~ nothing like that. I know she can look after herself but she’s a total mess when she’s cooking and you could keep her company so she isn’t lonely for those few weeks. Could you do that for me?”

“I’ll would be glad to” I smiled *Yes! Few weeks with just me and Hae Sung~!* I felt like a fan boy inside. Yes I love the girl, so don’t shoot me. This was an opportunity to know her more (even though I’ve know her for years) and get closer to her.

I came back later that day when her mother was about to departure.

“Thank you so much. Here is money for food and extra for anything you like. Here are the keys as well. I’m leaving her in your care now~”

She handed me the keys and a load of money.

“I’m going now” she smiled.

“See you in four weeks halmonim!” I waved as she drove out the driveway.

When she drove out of sight, I turned to the house and smiled. *Four weeks…four weeks…*

I pulled my suitcase in the house and carried it to the guest room. Hae Sung still wasn’t back so I went to the living room to watch a little tv.

As the hours past I felt worried as it was late. *God dammit, where is that girl?!*

I sighed and went to make myself dinner.

I just cooked up something quick. Egg fried rice. I ate it and felt extremely bored. *When is she coming back?* I tapped my finger on the table continuously hoping she would walk straight through the door at any second. But…nothing. I waited another hour but she still hadn’t come back.

*I’ll call her!* I quickly pulled my phone out and called her but there was no answer.

*Aish~ Seriously?! Where is she?!!* I dropped my phone on the table and contemplated whether I should stay and wait or go out and look for her.

*Stay? Or go?*

I picked up my keys and was about to go out but*what she comes back and I’m not here? What if I can’t find her?*

I dropped my keys and ruffled my hair in frustration. This is what that girl had done to me…

An hour later I fell asleep in the guest room.

Another hour later I wasn’t fully asleep and heard footsteps. *Hae Sung?*

I felt a small weight sitting by me.

“Oppa~”

“Mianhaeyo~” I heard her whisper.

I felt her soft lips pressing onto my cheek and she left.

I opened my eyes *That wasn’t a dream…she really did kiss me…* I touched my cheek and a small smile crept up on my face.