~:30:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

It was pretty annoying to see Hyunseung turn his head away as he took a sip of his drink. I thought during the time where he pulled his scarf down to drink was when I could see his lips and see all of his face. He was teasing me.

He looked up at me and once again, I had the feeling that he was smirking behind his scarf. “Want me to take it off yet?”

I shook my head even though my heart and mind told myself not to. I didn’t know why I was keeping to my lousy words. If he took his scarf off at that moment then I could’ve felt his soft lips press onto mine much sooner but the stupider me wanted to “take things slow” and “not give in” what was I thinking?

Also, if he was to take off his scarf at that moment and kiss me, someone from our school might’ve been there to see and probably would’ve told the head teacher and it would’ve been game over for us.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to kiss you now?”

*Why is he teasing me?!* I thought annoyingly.

“I’m sure” my voice cracked a little as I said so.

“You don’t seem so sure” he leaned closer and that’s when I notice his dark brown eyes. My heartbeat rose to a much faster pace and I was totally lost for words as my only thoughts were on how beautiful his eyes were.

Millimetre by millimetre he slowly leaned closer. The only thing keeping us from kissing was that stupid scarf.

I could hear him lightly chuckle “You’re so cute” he patted my head and sat back down.

I narrowed my eyes at him “And you’re annoying”

“You dare insult your maths teacher?” he joked.

I decided to play along “Well, when he doesn’t take off his scarf, I guess I have to resort to insults”

“That’s three detentions right there”

“You can’t just issue out detentions on a date”

“I can and I just did. See you in detention” he said with an obvious smirk hiding behind his scarf.

After an hour of endless teasing and what felt like torture, we left the cafe and decided to take a walk in the park. We both walked around holding each other’s hands tightly whilst talking casually.

“I wish I had shape shifting powers like Junhyung, it would be useful on dates like these”

“Maybe I should date Junhyung?” I joked. He narrowed his eyes at me “Don’t you ever start dating Junhyung!”

“Okay, I won’t” I said half-heartedly, teasing him as he previously did so with me.

“I’m being serious!” he stopped and rested his hands onto my two shoulders whilst looking into my eyes “If I catch you with him I’ll...I’ll...” he seemed to have been lost for words.

“Oppa, I was just kidding” I pouted “Why have you gone all serious?”

“I just want you for myself” he pulled me in for a back hug “So that means you can’t see anyone! You can’t even look at another guy. Got that?”

I nodded feeling a little weird and happy knowing that my boyfriend was protective. That gave me another idea of teasing him a little more.

I sighed out loud.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know if I should keep dating you. You’re too overprotective”

“What?!” his eyes widened.

I shrugged “I don’t like overprotective guys, they become annoying” I said casually.

From his facial expression he looked shocked and upset.

“I’m only kidding” I gave him a small nudge “You’re easy to tease”

“So are you~” he pulled his scarf down to reveal only the top of his lip “Shall I take off the scarf now?”

Even though it was only the top of his lip, it looked too irresistible.  As he looked into my eyes, I felt a strong urge to say ‘yes’ but I held back my tongue trying not to let the words slip out. *What is it about those eyes which makes me want to just-*

His sudden words snapped me out of my thoughts “Well, shall I?”

I shook my head “If you want to keep that on then you keep it on”

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I wanted her to just say yes. It would’ve been easier and wouldn’t have made me so frustrated.

I wanted to just kiss her right then but that would mean she would’ve won and I didn’t really want that.

“I’m sitting down. My feet hurt” she said and sat down on a nearby bench. I followed her and sat down next to her.

I wished for time to go a little faster so I could kiss her at the end of the date. This little game had gone too far and her lips were practically calling for me.

Suddenly, we heard a rustle in some bushes behind us. We turned around but we couldn’t see anything. “Must’ve been the wind” I shrugged but my senses told me that something wasn’t right. However, I wanted to reassure Hae Sung, everything was normal and not to panic her about something possibly spying on us.

An hour later, the date came to an end.

“I’ll see you at school” I smiled.

“Why don’t you come in?” she suggested “My mum isn’t in so...”

“Sounds good” I nodded. She opened her front door and I entered the house after her.

“Do you want a drink?” she asked whilst walking to the kitchen.

“No thanks”

“A snack?” she rummaged through the cupboards.

I leaned closer towards her “I want you” I whispered into her ear. I quickly spun her around and without hesitation; I pulled off my scarf and landed a kiss on her soft pink lips. I deepened the kiss by slowly entering my tongue into . The kiss lasted for a minute or so before we broke it off for air.

“You finally took it off” she smirked “I win”

My eyes widened slightly, realising she did indeed win.

I cleared my throat “No you didn’t. I said I would kiss you at the end of the date didn’t I?”

“Yes...but I still won” she stuck her tongue out and giggled.

“Fine, you won” I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist “But next time, I’ll win”

She quickly shook her head “No you won’t because I’ll win”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that” I smirked and started to tickle her. She retreated by trying to pull away but my arms had a firm grip on her waist and I wouldn’t let her go so easily. She laughed as I continued to tickle her until suddenly the front door opened. We were frozen, with her in my arms, the door opened to reveal Hae Sung’s mother looking tired and exhausted.

“You two are back so soon?!” her eyes widened “And what are you two doing?” she asked sternly.

I quickly let go of Hae Sung and straightened my clothes “Nothing, we were just playing”

A soft smile appeared on her face “You two are so cute~” she cooed “I’m going to start making dinner, Hyunseung, will you be staying?”

“Sorry but I have to go”

“Are you sure? I’m sure Hae Sung will want you to stay~”

“We’ve had a long day; I think I’ll just go home. Thank you anyways” I bowed, said goodbye and made my exit.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

*Phew~* I thought to myself as Hyunseung oppa left. I didn’t want my mum to start embarrassing me with her stories.

A few minutes later, I received a small text from Hyunseung.

“Hey beautiful, we’ll continue the tickle fight another day and hopefully on our next date, I’ll win~ <3” – HS

I smiled as I read the cute text. *No, I’ll be the one who wins* I lightly chuckled.

“So, how was your date?” my mum suddenly asked.

“It was...okay” I mumbled.

“Liar, I can see you trying to hide that smile” she laughed “I hope I didn’t interrupt the two of you when I came back home”

“Don’t worry. Like he said, we were just playing”

She looked at me curiously “Just playing eh? Tell me every detail about the date, how did it go? I want to know everything”

I sighed, I hated how she was always so nosy “I’m going to my room”

“Wait! You didn’t tell me what happened. Why won’t you tell your mum?”

I quickly shut my door to avoid her.

“At least tell me if you two kissed!” I heard her shout.

A small smile made its way on my face *we did~*