~:4:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

RING!

The school bell rang. *Phew* it had been a long two hours in the classroom and I wanted to stay away from that Mr. Jang as much as possible.

“Hae Sung, please stay behind. I need to talk to you about a little something”

“M-me?” my body stiffened.

He nodded “the rest can go”

One by one, everyone left me. *No! Don’t leave me alone with him!* I cried out in my mind.

We were finally alone. He approached me slowly and curled a piece of hair behind my ear. I flinched, thinking he was going to harm me in some way.

“Why are you afraid of me?” he stood closer to me inspecting every inch of my body.

“I-I’m not”

“Then why do you always avoid looking at me? Is there something wrong?” he forced my head to face him. I gulped. *Please don’t bite me* was the only thought ringing through my head

“You’re pretty Hae Sung, even your name is pretty,” he looked into my eyes “I heard you’re slipping in math. Let me help you,” he said softly. “You don’t want to fail now, do you?”

I shook my head timidly.

“Then it’s settled, every day, after school I shall tutor you” he smiled warmly.

*E-every day?! After school, with him?!!*

“You may go now” he my hair.

I bowed but before I could leave…

“Wait! I forgot something” he pulled me back and lightly pecked me on the forehead. I felt his cold grip and his icy lips touch my skin. He let me go and waved me goodbye. I felt my heart racing and beating hard against my ribcage. I really thought I was going to die.

Author P.O.V

HyunSeung smiled as he watched Hae Sung walk out of the room. *She’s too cute…*

He then remembered the night Hae Sung saw him.

He didn’t want anyone to see him as a killer, it wasn't who he was but now someone knew his secret. *I need to make her forget, make her more comfortable around me…maybe even make her like me?*