~:5:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

“Sunbae- I mean oppa, where are you taking me?” I asked trying to peep through the blindfold.

“It’s a surprise” I heard a familiar voice. My body became stiff, I recognized that voice. I tried to take off the blindfold but he stopped me.

“I told you, it’s a surprise, you don’t want to ruin it do you?” A shiver ran down my spine.

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it” 

The next thing I knew was that I was put in a small dim lit room with blood stains on the wall and a strange presence was surrounding me.

“Your blood smells so sweet” he inhaled.

“G-get away from me” I looked around trying to find a way out.

“No use running away. You’re mine now” he smirked and plunged his cold fangs into your neck. The pain rived through my body and all of my senses were weakening. I couldn’t move at all. He stopped drinking and kissed me lightly on the lips “You taste so good” he purred softly in my ear. “I want more~”

He pierced his fangs once again into my neck. It had already felt like he had taken all my blood, I was completely drained then the next thing I saw was darkness.

“Hae Sung?! Hae Sung ah!! Wake up!!”

I flinched as I woke up. My eyes became wet and I started crying.

Dujun had woken me up. “Shh~ It’s ok”

He stopped the car and pulled me in for a hug “Stop crying, Shh~ it’s going to be fine”

“I-I’m scared sunbae…I’m really scared” I stuttered as I sobbed in his hold. The tears wouldn’t stop, I didn’t even know how I could stop them. I kept on thinking of the nightmares of that guy and now he was my teacher.

“Why are you scared? Tell me” he said softly whilst curling a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I couldn’t tell him. He would think I was mad and send me to some special hospital.

“Is it me?” he said all of a sudden

“No! Of course not” I shook my head “I can’t tell you or else you’ll think I’m crazy”

“I won’t, just tell me” he let go of me and looked me in the eye “Please Hae Sung ah, if you don’t tell me I won’t be able to help you. Your mum’s worrying about you too” he curled a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“I-I don’t want to say it”

He sighed “Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to but I don’t want you to get hurt”

He wiped the tears from my face.

“Stop crying, you don’t want your mum to see you like this do you?”

I shook my head and wiped all the tears away.

“Take care~” he kissed me on the forehead and let me leave the car.