~:22:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

*Hyunseung, please come now! Or just anyone! Please...* I begged desperately.

His lips brushed against my neck and I could feel his cold breath. He pressed me uncomfortably against the wall by my chest making me writhe in order to catch my breath.

“You’ll enjoy it if you don’t squirm so much” he dug his fangs deep into my neck causing my scream out in excruciating pain but I soon quickly felt them withdraw. He was pulled back violently by someone who turned out to be Hyunseung. Without hesitation he quickly twisted the vampire’s neck before he could fight back.

“What a dirty bastard” he hissed and dropped the lifeless corpse onto the ground. I watched as the guy turned to dust before my eyes.

Hyunseung looked up at me and approached me slowly “Are you okay?” his eyes were written with worry.

I gulped and managed a nod. I ran my finger across the severe bite mark the vampire had left on my neck. Blood was dripping out and I suddenly felt lightheaded. My legs felt weak and jelly-like as I tried to focus my eyes but I soon fell into the arms of Hyunseung.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

She fell back and I quickly caught her in my arms. *, why did I arrive so late?* I cursed myself as I lifted her body and brought her back to her house.

I took care in laying her down gently onto her bed. “I’m sorry you had to experience that” my fingers ran across her soft cheek “I promise you that won’t ever happen again, I won’t even let a mortal lay a finger on you” I whispered softly in her ear and decided to sit by her bedside to make sure she was safe.

I noticed the messy teeth marks on her neck and I cursed myself again for not being quick enough.

*you must have been terrified*

I clenched my fists wondering why on Earth would a vampire be doing attacking randomly like that...unless he was extremely hungry...or...someone told him to... *it can’t be* I shook my head and looked back at her.

I ran my fingers delicately through her soft brown hair.

A few hours later, she woke up. She was startled as she saw me and flinched away.

“A-Are you okay?” my voice cracked as I glanced up and down her body looking for any other signs of damage.

She relaxed a little and nodded.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

As I woke up I saw a strange figure before me. I flinched away but then my eyes focused to see it was only Hyunseung. I relaxed and nodded as he asked whether I was okay.

I felt an aching pain in my neck and let out a groan as I tried to move my head.

“Don’t move your neck too much” he quickly sat beside me and tilted my head slowly to the side to reveal the vicious bite mark.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“I couldn’t really clean this up whilst you were asleep. Let’s get this sorted now shall we?”

She gave a small nod which I could imagine was painful.

I walked her into the bathroom and started cleaning the blood off her neck with a cotton ball soaked with warm water.

She hissed and winced as the cotton ball came into contact with her neck.

“Shh~ it won’t take long, just bare with the pain for me” I said softly.

I cleaned up the blood and covered the wound with some bandages I found in the bathroom cupboard.

“That should heal in a week or two” I smiled.

“Thanks” she smiled back.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

Though he was a vampire himself, I could fully trust him not to attack me and drink all my blood. I must have been crazy to even like him but my heart was never wrong about these things (here I go with these cheesy phrases again)

He gently wrapped up the bite mark so my mum wouldn’t freak out if she saw it.

“Thanks” I said gratefully.

“It’s my pleasure” he smiled.

“Could you possibly stay for a while? I...I don’t feel safe being on my own” I sheepishly asked.

He nodded making me feel instantly safer.

“I’ll stay for however long you like”

“Thanks”

An hour later, I found myself lying next to him with my head resting on his lap whilst he talked to me about his life and I asked various question whenever my curiosity peeked.

“...I’ve always hated travelling but it’s to keep my secret hidden so I have to” he sighed.

“So you’ve never had a stable home?” I looked up at him.

He shook his head “So far I think I’ll be able to stay in Seoul for a year before leaving again”

*A year?!*

“But if I stay well hidden, I think Seoul might become a permanent home for me. That’s if my father doesn’t drag me back home”

“Why would he do that?”

He sighed “He’s a rich heartless man, he would do anything to ruin my life” he shrugged casually as though it was something he had put up with.

There was a small silent pause before he spoke up again.

“You must be hungry, let’s go out to eat” he smiled.

I looked out the window and gulped.

“I’ll protect you, you don’t have to worry” he put his arm around my shoulder. I nodded and we walked to the nearest cafe.

As I saw many different figures walking passed, I subconsciously made my way next to Hyunseung; our bodies only being nanometres away from each other.

He chuckled “You don’t have to be afraid of everyone, not everyone’s a vampire”

“I know...but...I’d rather not take the chances”

PING~

I slipped my phone out my pocket to see Dujun had texted me.

“Hey, are you free today? Want to hang around with me?” – DJ

I looked up to Hyunseung and then back down at my phone and started texting back.

“Sorry oppa. I’m with Hyunseung right now. Another time?” – HS

PING~

L I guess I’m no longer in your heart...I’ll just sit in the corner by myself and cry now” – DJ

I chuckled and quickly texted back.

“You know it’s not like that oppa~ Don’t cry~~” – HS

I put my phone away and turned to Hyunseung with a smile. We continued to talk casually whilst drinking our coffee. We then took our conversations to the park where we strolled around. It was now late into the night, something I wasn’t aware of until Hyunseung brought it up.

“It’s getting late” he looked up at the night sky.

“Is it?” I suddenly noticed how dark it had become.

“Maybe we should head back”

“Hmm” I agreed but wasn’t too happy that we were once again parting. *If only we could be together...I agree with HyunA...stupid laws*