~:13:~ || "Favourite Oppa" ||

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I hurriedly ran out of school as soon as the bell rang. I cancelled/bailed out of afterschool tutor session with Hyunseung before I ran out of school. *He’s back!* I excitedly thought in my head.

“Yong Guk oppa!!” I screamed and hugged him before he could get a chance to say hi. I hadn’t seen him in months because he moved away for university.

“How are you?” he chuckled whilst ruffling my hair.

*That voice* I thought, thinking about how long I lived without hearing his beautiful husky voice.

“I’m good” I smiled “You?”

“I’m fine, so, has anyone replaced my position as your favourite oppa yet?”

“Yep” Dujun approached the two of us with a cute little smirk on his face.

Yong Guk scoffed “Pfft~ you’re just her sunbae” he slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him “I am and forever will be her favourite oppa” he kissed me on the head making Dujun and a couple of girls around us boil with anger.

Dujun and Yong Guk oppa have always had a friendly disliking towards each other. They were friends but…Dujun was always jealous how I liked Yong Guk more and Yong Guk was always jealous as to how I and Dujun were so close…

This competition and the jealousy were cute but sometimes ended a little messily (by that I mean they would always fight but not physically).

“I’m not her sunbae anymore, I’m her oppa

“Wow, you’re slow, I was Hae Sung’s oppa way before you” he smirked.

Dujun quickly pulled me close to him “Doesn’t mean you’re her favourite!” Dujun spat.

“Guys…” I whispered “You’re making a scene” I looked around to see a small crowd building around us and watching us.

“We’ll settle this at Hae Sung’s house, come on Hae Sung ah~” Dujun pulled me towards his car but before I could get in, I felt Yong Guk’s hand strongly holding onto my arm.

“I don’t trust your car, I think it’ll be safer if she travels with me” he pulled me away and I got into his car without arguing.

As we drove away, I looked back to see Dujun with clenched fists and a defeated face.

I quickly texted him.

“Oppa, you aren’t angry are you? You know I love you and Yong Guk both equally right?” – HS

SEND

PING~

“I’m not angry. You should love me more!” – DJ

I chuckled.

Yong Guk peeped over to see what I was laughing at.

“Eyes on the road!” I scolded whilst hiding my phone away.

“You love us equally huh? You’re good at lying, I know you love me more” he pinched my cheek.

“Two hands on the wheel!” I scolded once again. “You may not trust Dujun’s car but I don’t trust your driving” I pouted.

“Aww~ Baby, you know I can drive with eyes closed” he tried to prove his point by covering his eyes with his hand.

“Yah!!” I yelled, grabbing a hold of the steering wheel so we wouldn’t crash into the bins we were heading for.

“Who are you calling yah?”

I gulped as I saw his angry face.

“You’re so going to get it when we get out of this car” he smirked.

“It was an accident! And anyways, you made me shout like that!”

“Whatever, you’re still getting your punishment” he stuck his tongue out.

As we pulled over to my house, I could already see Dujun’s car parked outside.

Before I could get out the car, Yong Guk pulled me back “Nuh Uh, punishment time”

“Aww~” I moaned.

He tapped his cheek “Kiss”

I rolled my eyes “Loser, you’re just like Dujun oppa”

“Fine, don’t kiss me. I’ll just throw away this signed Big Bang album I was going to give you” he held up Big Bang’s new album. My eyes flickered with excitement to see the signed album.

I quickly kissed him on the cheek. “There!”

He chuckled “Good girl, here” he handed me the album.

“Thank you oppa~” I beamed.

I ran my finger across the signatures and smiled *Now I know why he’s my favourite oppa I love him*

We both entered the house to see Dujun giving Yong Guk the evils. I chuckled to see his childish act “Oppa~ you said you weren’t mad” I pouted.

“I meant I wasn’t angry at you, him, it’s different” he narrowed his eyes at him.

“Well…there’s only way to settle this…” Yong Guk stretched his arms out almost as if he was limbering up for some race.

Dujun smirked “You know you’re not going to win right?”

“Pfft~ that’s what you think, I’ll be done with you in seconds”

I started getting scared *Are they going to fight?!!* I bit my lip worriedly and looked at the two *Please don’t fight*

“Ready?”

“Are you?” he said mockingly.

“G-Guys…” I stuttered “Uhh…you aren’t going to-“

Just before I could ask, the two walked towards the dining room.

“Oppas!!” I shouted running after them...

*Pfft~ all that worry for nothing* I rolled my eyes after seeing they were only arm wrestling.

“Man, you’ve gotten stronger” Dujun struggled to say as he tried to push Yong Guk’s arm the other way.

Yong Guk let out a chuckle “So have you but…” he quickly pushed his hand down and cheered out in success. “Yes~!!”

Dujun kicked a chair in frustration “How did I lose to that guy?” he mumbled.

I sighed “guys, I love you both equally”

“Liar” they both said in unison.

I face palmed myself *I’m never going to get through to these guys*

Another hour of pointless arguing later…

“Now do you guys understand I love you both equally?”

They both nodded.

“And you’ll stop arguing about it?”

They both nodded again.

A smile crept onto my face as I knew they finally understood.

Bang Yong Guk’s P.O.V

*It’s so nice of Hae Sung to spare Dujun’s feelings. I already know she loves me the most but for her I’ll play along and make Dujun feel happy*

Dujun’s P.O.V

*Funny how she’s just saying this to spare Yong Guk’s feelings. If only he knew the truth…*

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

After I had gotten all that out the way, we went out to eat dinner.

“I want Korean food~” Yong Guk whined.

“No, we’re going out to eat Chinese food!” Dujun snapped back.

I sighed *Arguing again…*

“I vote for Korean food!” I smiled.

“See! Hae Sung wants Korean food too~” Yong Guk slung his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

Dujun gave a small grumpy pout.

“Oppa, we can go eat Chinese food tomorrow. But right now I really want some Korean food~”

He sighed “Fine”

He glared at Yong Guk before holding onto my hand and walking to the nearest restaurant.

 


 

“Yong Guk oppa, how long are you staying in Seoul for?”

He shrugged “As long as I want”

“Where are you staying?”

He shrugged again “I didn’t really think, I just wanted to see you”

“Well…you could stay over at my house”

At that moment Dujun started to choke on his water.

“Dujun oppa! Gwenchana?!”

He nodded, coughed a couple of times and took another sip of water.

“You should drink slowly oppa” I patted his back then turned to Yong Guk.

“So, what do you say? Want to just stay at my place?”

He shrugged “why not”

“H-Hae Sung ah, you can’t just start inviting people to stay at your house” Dujun argued.

“Waeyo? It’s my house and Yong Guk oppa has nowhere to stay”

“But…”

“Is this just because you don’t want to stay with Yong Guk oppa?”

“W-wait…you’re staying at Hae Sung’s house?!” Yong Guk asked feeling surprised.

Dujun nodded with a smirk.

“Well then I’m definitely staying at yours” he looked at me “I’m not letting you stay alone with that ert! Yong Guk oppa, will be here to protect you” he wrapped his big arms around me.

I chuckled whilst Dujun did not look amused.

After dinner we decided to go home and have a rest from the busy day…

I couldn’t hide a yawn as I didn’t have much sleep the night before.

“Aigoo~ is Hae Sunggie’s tired” Yong Guk cooed whilst pinching my cheeks.

“A little” I mumbled, trying to keep my eyes open.

“You should get some sleep” he said softly whilst my hair.

“I’m not that tired” I tried to say but an even louder yawn took over my words.

“Sleep~ it’ll be bad for you if you try and stay awake” Yong Guk lulled me into a deep sleep as I slowly laid my head onto his lap.

Dujun’s P.O.V

As I returned into living room I could see Hae Sung sleeping on Yong Guk’s lap. The only thing stopping me from pulling her away from that annoying guy was the fact she looked so beautiful whilst sleeping (not that she doesn’t look beautiful whilst she’s awake but, you know what I mean)

It sounds slightly selfish but I want Hae Sung to myself and I don’t like other guys being near her.

Yong Guk looked up and pressed his index finger onto his lips giving a ‘shushing’ sign.

I sighed and went up to my room to get some sleep.

*Don’t worry, he won’t be here for long* I told myself hoping he would leave overnight...