~:29:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I was back at school. It was nice since the rest of the summer break was spent with HyunA and Hyunseung. However, I dreaded going back to school.

As normal, Dujun dropped me off at school before making his own way to university. I had to suffer through five hours of lessons and me and another hour of personal tutoring from Hyunseung. Once he handed me some sheets to do and the session was a few minutes in, we occasionally glanced up from our work to awkwardly meet eye contact with each other before quickly looking back down. This went on for the whole hour before he collected my worksheets to mark them.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he muttered whilst swinging his backpack onto his shoulder.

I nodded and placed my bag’s strap onto my shoulder. Just as I reached the door, he pulled me back by my arm and swung me around. He looked like he was about to say something but sighed instead “Never mind” he mumbled as he left before me.

I inwardly sighed and started walking slowly out of the school. *Why does it seem like we don’t know each other?*

With my focus only being on Hyunseung, I didn’t notice the figure walking behind me until it approached me confidently and wrapped its arms around my waist.

I gasped and a scream almost escaped my lips as I turned around.

“H-Hyunseung oppa?”

He didn’t say anything and just hugged me.

“A-Are you okay? Did something happen?” I asked, feeling confused by this sudden action.

“Sorry for acting so cold to you in the classroom. Someone told the head teacher that a teacher was having a close relationship with a student so he installed a load of CCTV cameras in every room”

He hugged me tighter “Felt weird not talking to you” he chuckled and let me go.

“I know” I smiled. I felt relieved to know that he didn’t suddenly stop liking me.

“I guess everything is a lot harder now that someone in the school knows”

I sighed “I guess so”

“We’ll just have to hide our relationship a lot better then” he smirked.

“Huh?”

“You want us to be together for real don’t you? Then let’s do it” his smirk turned into a soft sincere smile.

I nodded in determination.

“We better keep this to ourselves, knowing HyunA, she’ll probably celebrate and shout it out to the world that we’re together”

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

He looked at his car “Let me give you a ride home”

“I’m fine-“

“I insist”

I didn’t want to argue about it so I followed him into his car. Once he dropped me off, I waved goodbye and he left.

I walked into the house and dinner was already waiting for me along with my mum.

A smile played about on my lips by just thinking about us, me and Hyunseung, a couple which in other's eyes would seem like an impossible match. I probably looked like an idiot smiling the way I did but I didn’t mind, I was finally with the man I loved.

“Have you gone crazy? You’ve been smiling like that for the whole day” my mum chuckled.

I snapped out of my daydream and quickly dropped the smile and continued eating dinner. However the smile crept up now and again.

“I’m going to take a guess and say that you’re smiling because of a boy, am I right?” she asked as she took a spoonful of rice to .

“No” I said defensively and looked down.

“Liar! I haven’t seen you with that smile since you were 6 and you had a crush on that Daehyun boy”

“I didn’t have a crush on Daehyun!”

She laughed “you used to always say that you wanted to marry him. You were so cute”

I frowned “Well I don’t like him anymore”

“You only stopped liking him because of Dujun” she continued to laugh.

“Can you just stop?” I pouted, wanting her to stop humiliating me. I was lucky that we didn’t have any guests that night.

“Okay, I’ll stop, but only if you tell me who made you smile like that”

I didn’t answer.

“It’s because of Hyunseung, isn’t it?”

I continued to eat without giving her an answer.

“It is! It’s Hyunseung!” she grinned “Aw~ my baby girl loves someone! Or are you going out with him?”

“It’s not Hyunseung oppa”

“Ah~ stop lying, Santa’s not going to give you a present if you keep lying” she frowned “So, what did he do? Did he take you out on a date? Is that why you came home late from school today?”

“Aish~ mum, you know I have a maths tutoring after school. Hyunseung didn’t take me on a date”

“Did he propose to you?”

I almost choked on my food, hearing the absurd question. “No!”

“Give your mum some clues!”

I rolled my eyes “I’m taking my dinner to my room” I stood up with my food and walked into my room.

“Is it because he kissed you?!” she shouted from the living room.

*Urghh~* I slammed my door shut and played some music whilst I proceeded in eating my dinner in peace.

A few days had passed and my mum stopped asking me about Hyunseung and I, which was a huge relief.

It was a Saturday morning and I managed to sleep until 11am. My eyes fluttered opened to see Hyunseung sitting by my bedside. I jumped back feeling shocked and confused.

“W-Why are you here?” I sat up whilst trying to hide my hello kitty pyjamas *why do I always wear embarrassing PJ’s whenever Hyunseung oppa comes over?!*

He shrugged “Your mum called me to come over here. She said it was urgent”

I sighed *Why does she have to interfere so much?*

“Ah~ Hae Sung, you’re awake!” my mother chimed as she walked into my room.

“Why did you call Hyunseung to come here?”

“For your date!” she smiled.

“Date?” both me and Hyunseung asked in unison.

She nodded “You two make such a cute couple and it would be silly to waste such a beautiful day so I arranged a day for the two of you to be together”

“Uhh...mum-“

“No time to ask questions, hurry up and get dressed!” she said hurriedly and shooed Hyunseung out and left me to change.

I let out a sigh *that annoying woman...at least I get a date out of this* I looked around “What to wear” I mumbled to myself.

I spotted a bag under my desk and picked it up. I smiled, remembering that it was the dress Hyunseung had bought me on our first “date”.

*I think I’ll wear this*

I put the dress on and slipped into the matching shoes. I looked in the mirror to check to see if it looked okay and walked downstairs, where Hyunseung was waiting.

“Aw~ you look adorable!” my mother cooed “Now you two, have a good time. I bought you tickets to the new museum in town. I heard it has a modern art section too!” she pushed us out of the house whilst giving us the museum tickets and slammed the door shut.

“Well that was weird” I mumbled “And embarrassing”

Hyunseung chuckled “Well, we better check out this new museum then” he linked his arm with mine.

I nodded with a smile and the two of us set off to town.

 “You’re wearing the dress I bought you” Hyunseung smiled “You look beautiful” he curled a piece of my hair behind my ear and clipped it up with a bow shaped clip.

“I got you this in France but I forgot to give this to you”

I ran my fingertips across the clip which was firmly clipped into my hair and my lips curled into a smile “Thanks”

He smiled “Come on, let’s go in” he held my hand and we both walked into the museum together. As we did so, he pulled out a maroon coloured scarf and wrapped it around his neck and covered the bottom half of his face.

“What are you doing?” I laughed “It’s so warm and you’re wearing a scarf”

“Just in case someone spots us together”

“I highly doubt someone from our school is going to come to a museum”

He shrugged “I’m not taking any risks and I want to be with you as long as possible”

I felt touched by his words and the two of us proceeded walking into the first section of the museum.

“Here we have a finely preserved baby mammoth” I heard one of the guides say as we approached the first exhibit.

“Wouldn’t it be awesome if mammoths still existed?” I gave a small smile as I took a closer look at the baby mammoth.

“It would” I could see a small serene smile on his face as he pulled me along to the next glass case which held a dinosaur’s egg in it.

An hour had passed as we looked at the different exhibits. We would occasionally just take a glance at each glass case because boredom quickly took over and we wanted to just get out of there.

“I’m bored” I say as the words accidently slipped out of my mouth.

“Me too” he chuckled “Let’s go to the cafe and get something to drink”

I replied with a nod and we walked to the cafe which was packed with families and old people.

“Umm...let’s go to a different cafe” I muttered and pulled Hyunseung away from the busy cafe.

As we strolled casually around the streets, looking for a place to sit and have a drink, we talked about random little things. When others weren’t in ear shot, Hyunseung told me a little more about vampires and other supernatural beings out there.

I looked at him curiously as he talked.

“Have you ever met a werewolf?”

He laughed “no, they mainly live in the countryside, alone”

“Do they eat humans?”

He shrugged “no one really knows what those crazy mutts do”

“Then what about a fairy? Have you ever met one?”

“Why are you asking so much?” he chuckled as he pinched my cheek.

“I just want to know more about you” I said shyly.

“Then I’ll tell you everything you want to know” he smiled confidently “But after we find a good cafe and eat. I haven’t eaten breakfast or lunch today”

I nodded in agreement and we quickly find a cafe. It was the same cafe both me and Dujun went to when he took me out for lunch.

“Cafe Sunshine~ sounds cute” he smiled cutely as he pulled me into the cafe.

“What do you want? I’ll pay” he said whilst pulling out his wallet.

“You don-“

“Nope, I’m not letting you pay” he quickly interrupted “Now tell me what you want”

“Mango frappucino” I quickly answered. With the drink being my favourite, it didn’t take me long to know what I wanted.

He smiled and ordered the drinks and some cake. The cashier gave him a weird look as he was still wearing his scarf.

“I have a cold” he said.

The cashier nodded understandingly and gave him the drinks and cake.

“Can’t you take that thing off? It looks weird and I want to see your face” I pouted whilst muttering the last part of my sentence.

We both sat down and he shook his head. “I think this look suits me. I look cool and mysterious”

I laughed “You’re already mysterious and cool. You don’t need a weird scarf around your face to emphasize it”

“Nevertheless, I’m keeping it on” he nodded as if his words were final “However, I will take it off when I kiss you” he winked teasingly.

“K-Kiss?” my eyes widened. My heart could hardly contain the happiness and pleasure I felt from the last kiss he gave me and now he was going to just kiss me at any time of the day?  *AWESOME!*

He nodded “I was going to save the kiss for the end of the date but if you want me to take off the scarf now...” he leaned forward and whispered in my ear “...I can kiss you now”

My heart started beating at an abnormally fast speed as his eyes came into contact with mine.

He leaned back and sat back in his seat. I had a small feeling that he was smirking behind that scarf of his.

“Let’s not ruin the day by going too fast” I said coolly, trying to hide the obvious arousal from such none promiscuous words and so that I didn’t sound so desperate.

“Then the scarf stays?”

I nodded and took a sip of my frappucino. I knew from then that it would be hard not to see those luscious lips of his until the end of the day.

 


 

From kisses to actually becoming boyfriend and girlfriend~! Surprises just keep on coming^ ^

This chapter felt a little weird yet awesome to write. It's like but it isn't...maybe I should start writing the stuff? I'm joking with you guys of course. I may not be innocent but I have a feeling that I'll be slightly disturbed after writing the stuff....

Anyways...have a good day! Aminho out~