~:14:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I heard the doorbell ring and opened the door to see Hyunseung smiling brightly “Hey”

“Hey, could you give me a second. I got to tell my oppas I’m going out first”

“Sure” he nodded.

I rushed upstairs to grab my purse and my phone. I then peeped my head into Dujun’s room “Oppa, I’m going out for a bit, see you later”

“Wait, where are you going?”

“Just to the movies, with Hyunseung”

“Who’s Hyunseung?”

“Uhh…I’ll tell you when I get back”

“No, tell us now” I heard Yong Guk’s husky voice from behind me and turned around. “Who’s this Hyunseung?”

“Just a…friend” I quickly got out the house to avoid any more questions.

Dujun’s P.O.V

I watched from the bedroom window to see her getting into that same teacher’s car.

*Him? So he’s Hyunseung? He’s the ‘friend’?*

What’s their relationship?

What’s a teacher doing with a student?

The same questions ran through my head. I couldn’t stop thinking about it and by looking at Yong Guk, he looked quite confused.

“What’s that guy doing with my baby?”

*His baby?*

“He’s a teacher at Hae Sung’s school” I muttered.

“MWO? And you’re letting her go out with a teacher? You know that’s against the law right?”

“I don’t know…I think they’re just friends” I scratched my head trying to think of a reason why I didn’t stop her from going whilst I had a chance.

“If they’re just friends then I guess it’s ok…are you sure it’s nothing more? Not like…a boyfriend, girlfriend relationship?”

*Aish~ How am I supposed to know?!* I just wanted to shout out.

“I’m sure. They look like friends anyways” I shrugged.

“We still need to be careful. He might be one of those teachers who…” he suddenly shivered “I don’t even want to think about it. We should watch her from now on so she isn’t hurt”

For the first time ever, I agreed with Yong Guk. I wanted Hae Sung safe and a little stalking wouldn’t hurt right? Not as if I was planning to kidnap the girl.

Yong Guk’s P.O.V

Teacher and student relationships may be nice and lovely to the one who are in the actual relationship but the cold hard truth is that it’s against the law. I was praying that she wouldn’t be involved with this so called ‘teacher’.

I’ve seen those new reports about teachers students and hurting students and I wasn’t letting Hae Sung become a victim to that.

I didn’t really believe Dujun when he said they “look like friends” since they looked closer and Dujun is mostly useless.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

It took a while to get to the cinema due to traffic but once we arrived, we met up with Junhyung and HyunA.

“Hae Sung~! So nice to see you again” HyunA gave me a welcoming hug.

“Nice to see you too~” I replied “So, what film are we watching?”

There was an awkward silence as they were trying to think of a good film. Finally HyunA spoke up.

“Well, I came here to see Twilight Breaking Dawn”

“No!” Junhyung quickly answered “We’re not watching that trash!”

Waeyo?” HyunA whined.

“First of all the portrayal of vampires is totally wrong and second…it’s just so boring!”

“And the books ” Hyunseung added.

“Fine, me and Hae Sung will go watch it” HyunA linked arms with me and pulled me along to buy the tickets.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“Aish~ Twilight, seriously?!”

I chuckled “Can’t be that bad”

He gave me an ‘are you kidding me?’ look.

“Okay it’s a bad movie but come on, you’re girlfriend wants to watch it. If you don’t watch it with her, she’ll be mad at you for a century”

“She’s not my girlfriend!”  he argued.

“Sure” I mumbled *Then why did you kiss her the other day* I thought to myself.

“Come on, let’s go then” he gave up and decided to watch ‘Twilight Breaking Dawn’ with us.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

Hyunseung and Junhyung decided they would join us so we all went in together and took our seats.

As the lights went out, I felt slightly anxious as I was sat between three vampires.

Almost as if he read my mind, Hyunseung put his hand on mine and whispered softly in my ear “Don’t worry, we won’t bite. Just enjoy the movie”

I believed his words and sat back comfortably and watched the movie…well most of it. It was kind of boring so I slept through the second half of it…

“Hae Sung ah~” I heard a soft voice call.

“Wake up, the movie’s finished”

With those words I woke up and found that my head was resting comfortably on Hyunseung’s shoulder. I quickly got up and my cheeks reddened from embarrassment.

“I’m so sorry” I bowed.

“No need to be” he got up and smiled.

“You looked so cute, just like a sleeping panda” HyunA chirped.

“Thanks” I awkwardly said “Umm…how much of the movie did I miss?”

“Don’t worry, you didn’t miss much. Just Bella giving birth” Junhyung shrugged.

“Come on, let’s go” Hyunseung held my hand and we all walked out the cinema together. We parted ways as Junhyung and HyunA walked off to their car whilst Hyunseung took me home.

We talked about a few things on the way there.

“Sorry it was so boring. We were planning on watching something more interesting”

“It’s okay; I think it would’ve been more interesting if I stayed awake”

He chuckled “You know, you look cute when you’re sleeping”

“Like a sleeping panda?” I chuckled thinking back at HyunA’s weird compliment.

He nodded “Like a sleeping panda”

There was a short pause before I decided to ask.

“So, how long have you been a teacher?”

“Umm…few years. I’m more often than not a substitute teacher. If I stay for too long, people normally get suspicious or find out and then…I have to kill them before I leave”

I gulped hard and I started getting nervous again. I tried hard not to show it but it seemed as though he could sense it, so he changed the topic.

“So…are you enjoying school?”

I gave a small nod.

I gathered up my courage to return back to the previous topic “Aren’t you afraid that people might find out you’re a vampire. I mean…I already know”

“But I can trust you not to go around telling the whole world. If someone else does find out, it just means one more meal for me” he smiled. “And I normally enjoy my meals” he chuckled.

I laughed along nervously. He talked about the whole matter so casually that it was hard to believe he was a vampire himself. He noticed again my uneasiness and softened.

“Sorry, I normally joke like this. It’s become a habit”

“I-it’s okay”

As he pulled up in front of my house, there was a small awkward silence.

“Well…thank you for tonight”

“No problem. I hope we could do it again sometime but…with just you and me?”

I gave a small smile and nodded before getting out.

“Take care~” he waved before driving away.

I quickly ran up to the front door and unlocked it. As I stepped in I called out Dujun’s and Yong Guk’s names but there was no reply.

*They must be sleeping*

I crashed down onto the coach and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Dujun’s P.O.V

I heard Hae Sung calling my name but I was in the bathroom, , so answering wouldn’t have been the best idea. I quickly put my shirt and trousers on and made my way downstairs.

“Hae Sung?” I called her name but there was no reply.

“Hae Su-“ I noticed her sleeping on the coach.

A smile crept up on my face. *She looks so cute when she’s sleeping...like a panda...* I knelt down to her level and sat on the floor, watching her.

“Yah! ert, stop being so creepy and get away from my baby” Yong Guk came down the stairs giving me a glare.

“I’m not being creepy!” I said a little too loud causing Hae Sung to suddenly stir in her sleep.

“Shh!” he hissed as he came down and glanced over to Hae Sung “When did she come back?”

“Just now, I think”

“Did that guy come in?”

I shrugged “I don’t know. I just heard her call my name”

“I better take her upstairs to her room. If she sleeps on the coach, her neck will probably hurt in the morning”

“Woah, who said you could take her?”

“Well I’m not the ert, staring at her whilst she’s asleep am I?”

“Yong Guk oppa, Dujun oppa, don’t fight anymore” we suddenly heard her say.

We quickly glanced over to see that she was only sleep talking.

“Don’t fight” she murmured.

We both softened.

“Aw~ how cute” Yong Guk cooed. He knelt down and curled a piece of her hair behind her ear and started whispering something I couldn’t hear.

Yong Guk’s P.O.V

“Don’t fight” Hae Sung murmured.

I softened and knelt down to her level. Even looking at her face for a millisecond gets my heart racing.

I curled a piece of her soft hair behind her ear and whispered into it “Oppas won’t fight anymore”

I her soft brown hair as I kissed her on the forehead. I got up to see Dujun giving me a death glare.

“What?”

“You can’t just kiss her whenever you like”

“Yes I can” I stuck my tongue out and kissed her again.

Dujun’s P.O.V

*Aish~ this guy!*