~:9:~ || Day with Hyunseung Part 2 ||

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

“Now, let’s go have some more fun shall we?”

I nodded my head.

“Let’s go!” he held my hand and pulled me around the mall.

He offered to buy me some clothes but I refused and bought my own.

“Aww~ come on, let me buy you at least one thing~” he whined.

“You’re a teacher but you act like such a kid” I muttered.

He chuckled “That’s just the way I am” and shrugged.

He looked around and picked up a headband which has a cute pink bow on it. “Try this” he placed it on my head and smiled “Cute~” he chirped “What do you think?”

I nodded as I looked into the mirror “It looks great” and took it off and put it back on the headband rack “But not for me” I puffed my cheeks and continued to look around.

“What about this?” he picked up a granny looking dress and laughed.

I quickly shook my head “No~! Looks just like a granny dress!”

“Then what about…this” he pulled out a cute dress which looked just like the one IU wore for her ‘You and I’ promotion.

“Just like IU’s!” I smiled getting into fan girl mode. (I have a major girl crush on IU)

“Try it on”

“It won’t suit me” I pouted as I looked at the dress. I don’t normally wear dresses, only on special occasions would I ever think about wearing a dress.

“How do you know if you’ve never tried it on? Go into the changing rooms and get changed” he pushed me a little towards the direction of the changing rooms.

“It doesn’t matter, come on, let’s go to a different shop” I turned around.

“Not until you try this on” he pouted.

“Aigoo~ I don’t know who’s the adult anymore, you or me” I mumbled.

“Try it on~” he whined

“No” I shook my head

“I’ll bite you if you don’t” He threatened playfully.

My eyes widened. Even though it was supposed to be a playful threat it temporarily made me tense up.

“A-arasso”

A cute smiled appeared on his face making all the fears go away. He handed me the dress and pushed me inside the changing rooms. I changed into the dress and came out.

“Pretty~” he smiled “You look prettier then IU”

“Stop lying” I muttered feeling weird in the dress.

“Look at yourself! You look beautiful!” he twisted me around to face the mirror. I closed my eyes so I couldn’t see myself. I hated how I looked in outfits like that.

I heard him sigh and suddenly I felt something on my head. I quickly opened my eyes to see him placing the same headband from before on my head.

He clapped “Just like a model”

I looked in the mirror and I had to admit…I did look pretty wearing the dress.

I got changed out of it and Hyunseung quickly went to the cashier to pay for it before I could refuse.

“You have to wear this dress on our next date” he winked and handed me the bag.

“Huh?” *Next date?*

“I bought you the bow too and matching shoes” he took the shoes out “What do you think? Cute huh?”

“I told you, you don’t need to buy me-“

“Too late now and you can’t return it or else I’ll give you detentions for the rest of your school life!” he threatened.

“Arasso, komawo” I thanked him for the dress, shoes and headband.

After that he then dragged me into a photo booth and we started taking cute pictures together.

“Kimchi~” we both smiled in front of the camera. We started customizing them with little bows and hearts and had them printed.

“Waah~ they came out well” he smiled “We look just like a couple, don’t you think?”

I chuckled and nodded sheepishly. “This one’s the best” I pointed to the cutest picture.

“I agree. Here” he handed me the photos “This can be one of our many happy memories to come”

*Next date? One of our many happy memories to come? He intends to do stuff like this with me more?*

“Come on, you must be hungry after all those games. I’ll take you to one of my favorite restaurants” he smiled and took me into a big fancy looking restaurant.

“Order whatever you want, my treat”

The waitress came over and took our orders.

“The usual please” he winked at the waitress.

*The usual?*

The waitress came back with a glass full of dark red liquid. *Is that b-blood?*

He seemed to have read my mind and chuckled “I probably should explain, this restaurant serves vampires, half-vampires and a few humans. That’s why I can order blood without anyone getting suspicious” he chuckled as if it was something totally normal.

“F-for vampires?” I looked around but everyone looked normal, just like humans.

But one thing kind of gave it away…they were eyeing me as if I was some sort of snack.

“Don’t worry, they won’t bite you. They’re not allowed to since you’re my guest”

“Is it a rule?”

He nodded “No biting other guests unless you yourself brought the human in to be drained for your meal”

*Drained as in…getting your blood drained?!*

“So you brought me in to be drained?!” my eyes widened.

He quickly shook his head “No, why would I do that?”

“You just said-“

“That’s for those pure blooded freaks. They bring in humans here and drain them here. Me? I don’t do that sort of thing, it’s too…boring” he smirked.

“If you’re not a pure blood then what are you? Half?” (My knowledge on vampires was very limited…)

“Ouch~ don’t call me a half blood, that’s offensive” he pouted cutely “I’ll tell you another time. Right now you need to eat up or else it’ll go cold” he pointed to my food.

I started eating cautiously; I would get a little freaked out by the amount of people staring at me.

A guy walked over to our table and started talking to Hyunseung. He looked like a good friend of his.

“Hyunseung! Long time no see~” he looked over to me and gave a friendly smile “Nice to meet you, I’m Hyunseung’s friend. You must be his girlfriend?”

Before I could say I wasn’t, a girl around my age (and a little older) appeared.

“Junhyung oppa, let’s go” she started tugging at his arm.

“Ah~ Wait HyunA, I’m talking to Hyunseung”

“Hyunseung oppa?! Omo, you look different, mianhae, I couldn’t recognize you” she smiled cutely.

*For a vampire she looks harmless…or maybe she’s a human*

“I heard you’re a teacher for Crescent High, how is it? You must have a lot to eat there” she winked and giggled.

“Aniya~, I don’t bite the students. But it would be easy wouldn’t it?” he smiled.

“Is this your girlfriend? She’s pretty for a human…wait…she knows about the vampire stuff right?” she whispered the last part loudly.

Hyunseung nodded.

She looked over to me “What was it like when you found out? Scary right? I didn’t know about being a vampire until a few years ago, you should have seen me, I was freaking out”

“Pfft, you were practically crying and you ran away” Junhyung scoffed. “It took us a week to convince you it was all real”

“Yah! It wasn’t a week!”

“You’re right, it was 2!” Hyunseung mocked.

She pouted “Aigoo~ you two are always making fun of me”

The two guys chuckled.

“Well we’re going, nice to see you again and nice to meet you…”

“Hae Sung”

“Nice to meet you Hae Sung, hope to see you soon” Junhyung smiled and walked out the restaurant with HyunA linked to his arm.

“Are those two…”

Hyunseung shook his head and chuckled “But they should be together. They’re inseparable most of the time if HyunA isn’t bothering him”

“They look cute together” I smiled and continued to eat.

After the dinner Hyunseung took me home.

“Thanks for everything today” I smiled.

“No problem. I enjoyed having your company”

He leaned his head closer and closer towards mine. My eyes subconsciously closed as if my lips were expecting a kiss…