~:34:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

 

I tried to avoid Jessica as much as possible. It was hard as we passed each other in the corridors quite often. I was lucky to have P.E only once a week.

“Hello class, I’m Miss Kim, I shall be your new English teacher”

I snapped out of my thoughts on Jessica and looked up from my books to see a petit woman standing at the front of the class.

She was very pretty, with light brown hair, tousling down past her shoulder and she looked intelligent too.

“I’m guessing you all know some English, what grade are you all working at?”

The classroom was quiet, it seemed like no one wanted to answer. All the boys were admiring her looks whilst the girls just didn’t want to talk. Odd.

“From your last teacher’s report, it says you’re working at a C grade, is that correct?”

Still nothing. I was starting to think that no one in the class was even awake.

“Well, let’s start the register and we’ll start looking at how to improve our English skill okay?”

She seemed like a very sweet person; a personality which didn’t match the school’s brash and unintelligent personality at all.

Once she finished registration, she started teaching us how to use grammar and taught us some new words.

English has always been my strongest point in school. I could speak the language confidently with only a few grammatical errors and I could easily write four pages for a writing assessment. With that being said, I would receive no more than a B+ grade.

“With only ten minutes of this lesson left, let’s practice our conversational English” she smiled sweetly and pointed to a student “Hello”

“Hi” the student seemed to be unconfident with his words.

“What’s your name?”

“Me?”

She nodded.

“My name is Yang Yoseob” he said slowly whilst trying hard to pronounce every word correctly.

“Yoseob? What a nice name. How old are you?”

“One six”

“One six? Do you mean sixteen?”

“Ah yes. Sorry”

She giggled “it’s ok. Let’s have another person try” she pointed to another student “What’s your name?”

“Chulyong” the student answered bluntly.

“Chulyong, what did you do today?”

He shrugged “Eat, sleep” he said in a lazy accent.

“Did you learn anything today? Perhaps, from this lesson?”

He looked at her in confusion “Waffle?”

A small giggle escaped her lips “No, what did you learn today?” she said in Korean.

“Oh~ nothing” the boy shrugged casually .

At that moment, the bell rang and we were all dismissed. I received a small text from Dujun, telling me to meet him in the car park. *I thought he was out of town for a month*

I quickly ran out to the car park where Dujun was waiting for me. I smiled and gave him a wave. “I thought you were going to be away”

“I am, I’m leaving tomorrow but I didn’t want to leave without seeing you again” he smiled warmly.

“I decided to do things a little differently today” he suddenly pulled out a picnic hamper “I made lunch~”

I grinned. I’ve always loved his food.

“I think we should eat here today plus, I don’t want to drive” he winked.

I chuckled.

We found a quiet spot on the school’s field and we laid out a blanket for the two of us to sit on. We started to eat and converse casually about what was going on in our lives and any special events.

“It’s your birthday soon” he smiled.

“Not that soon. It’s a three weeks away” I pouted. However, it was nice knowing I was becoming a year closer to Hyunseung’s age.

“ You’re going to be old” he teased.

“Shut up. You’re already eighteen you old man” I stuck my tongue out.

“Ouch~” he pouted.

Few minutes later, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

“Well, I have to go” I got up and dusted myself off from the grass Dujun decided to sprinkle all over me as a joke “See you later” I smiled.

He stood up with a smile and hugged me tightly “Bye~ I’m going to miss you”

“I’m going to miss you too”

He quickly kissed my forehead before running off.

“Oi!!” I yelled *always kissing me~ Maybe I should tell him I already have a boyfriend...* He looked back at me and winked. I chuckled in response and walked into the school building.

After some mind numbingly boring lessons, it was time for my tutoring session with Hyunseung. I was thankful that Mr. Wu wasn’t in.

“Hey~” I smiled, feeling relieved to see Hyunseung after such a boring day.

“Did you get home safe yesterday?”

I nodded.

“Good” he looked up from his work with a soft smile. He stretched his arms out and yawned “let’s not do anything today. I’m too tired”

A smile crept its way onto my lips knowing that I didn’t need to look at funny numbers and questions that day.

“Let’s go out on date, this time, I’ll be winning” he said with a smirk “Also, it’ll make up for you, going out with Dujun today”

“We only had lunch together”

“Yes but I don’t like it when you’re with him” he pouted “Didn’t I say before? I want you all to myself”

“Didn’t I say before that I didn’t like possessive guys?” I teased.

He chuckled “Then why are you still with me?” he got up and walked towards me. He lightly ran his fingers through my hair and looked into my eyes. I quickly stepped back whilst pushing his hand away “have you forgotten that there are cameras?”

A sly smirk appeared on his face “I found a way to disable them”

My eyes widened “How?”

“Secret” he whispered into my ear “So now, I can do this...” he kissed me lightly on the cheek “...without worrying”

He held my hand “Now, let’s go on that date”

I nodded with a smile.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

I took her out to a small fair, full of cheerful stall merchants and a few games where you could win small toys.

I took my scarf out of my bag and quickly wrapped it around my neck and covered most of my face, only leaving my eyes visible.

“You look a little like that monster from that movie, A Monster in Paris” she chuckled.

“Only better looking right?”

“Tch~ when did you start getting so big headed?”

“I’m only kidding,” I chuckled as I pulled her closer to my body with my arm around her shoulders “are you hungry?”

She nodded. As we looked around the fair and tried out different stall foods, some, being absolutely divine whilst other foods nearly made us vomit. Of course, I hid my face as I ate the food and teased Hae Sung in the process.

“How do you do~” out of nowhere a woman in her thirties approached us in a friendly manner “you two look like a cute couple. Come ride the love train. It’s free and it’s perfect for a young couple such as you two”

I turned to Hae Sung “what do you think? Shall we try this “Love Train”?”

She gave a nod “sounds cute. Where is it?”

“Over there, next to the hotdog stall~” the woman pointed “I hope you two will give it a try,” she smiled “enjoy the rest of your day” she bowed and made her way to the next couple in sight and started to pitch about the Love Train.

“Come on, let’s go~!” I smiled and pulled at Hae Sung’s arm.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

As he pulled on my arm, I followed him, walking towards the Love Train.

It looked quite cute on the outside. Covered in hearts and had a very warm personal touch to it. We hopped into the train and off it went. It travelled through different rooms filled with romantic scenes and cute little depictions of chibi couples giving each other gifts.

I looked over to Hyunseung but I couldn’t tell whether he was enjoying it or was completely bored and wanted to get off. *Why did he bring such a thick scarf today?* I frowned.

After the train ride, we hopped off the train and sat down on a bench.

“Did you like that?” I asked him, still unable to decipher his facial expressions.

He nodded “it was nice” his voice was all muffled.

“Take that thing off” I whined “aren’t you boiling?”

“Not until I win” I heard him say.

“Are you that determined to win?”

He nodded and I chuckled in response “fine, if you want to win, then I’ll let you win” I pulled his woolly scarf down to reveal his irresistible red lip and pressed mine against them.

I hadn’t kissed anyone in that way before so I didn’t know whether I was doing it right but fireworks were going off in my head, I didn’t know about his...

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

It probably was equivalent to a good high after taking a dose of LSD. An overflowing of happiness was felt as her lips touched mine. An electrical-like signal ran through my body as I deepened the kiss.

She suddenly pulled back “there, you win. Now take that thing off”

“You’re forgetting I can’t” I pointed to the people around us.

“I know I know” she scrunched her nose “Let’s go somewhere where it can just be the two of us” she smiled shyly.

“That sounds like my kind of plan” I smirked “and I know just the place” I laid another kiss on her lips and quickly took her to my house.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

I constantly watched the two interact with one another. It was revolting. Wrong. Insane.

*How did he fall for a girl like that?* I questioned myself in my mind. I most certainly knew that the guy was not doing it out of spite, to make his father angry, he truly loved that Hae Sung girl; I could see it in his stupidly gorgeous eyes of his.

“Urgh~ I just want to-“

“Shh~ don’t do anything rash. Let me deal with him, okay?” Taeyeon quickly stopped me in my tracks and assured me that the plan was going to work as I started to have my doubts.

“What if it doesn’t work?” I panicked.

“It will, don’t worry. He’ll be right by Yuri soon, no doubt about it”

“I’m not sure I want the guy to marry my sister anymore” I frowned.

“Whether you want him to marry to your sister or not is your own problem, right now we need to teach this young prince a lesson” a devilish smirk once again appeared on her innocent looking face...

 


 

No false alarms today! Just a new chapter! For those who didn't read the notice yesterday, I decided to put this story on wattpad. I'm starting to regret it though. The website is really confusing and it's not as friendly as AFF. So I might be taking down that version...Wattpad may look "fancy" and "cool" but it really isn't as good as AFF which has more features e.g. "Latest Updated"

Wattpad doesn't have any of that T____T

http://www.wattpad.com/5757153-my-teacher-is-a-seductive-vampire here it is for anyone who's curious. I haven't uploaded any parts yet. Just the blurb.