~:28:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I yawned and stretched my arms above my head. I looked over to HyunA who was sleeping peacefully and seemed to have stopped snoring.

I laid back and stared up at the ceiling, thinking to myself. *Just one more day left*

I sighed and rolled around the bed, bothered by how I let time pass so quickly. *24 hours until we go back to our normal lives; 24 hours until we break up* I could feel my eyes getting wet and I blinked a couple times, not quite sure whether it was my feelings or just because of my eyes which had the tendency to water.

It was a stupid thing to get upset by such a stupid thing since we were going to still see each other but what can you do?

*There’s got to be a way* I started pondering to myself being well aware of one obvious plan which could’ve solved everything but I pushed that idea to the back my mind when I suddenly heard HyunA stirring. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned to me “Morning~ why are you up so early?”

I shrugged “I just woke up”

“You’re thinking about you and Hyunseung aren’t you?”

She read my mind.

I nodded and gave a small sigh “The only time we’re going to be able to be together is on holidays like this”

“Well...you can always date him secretly and when you leave school for university, that won’t be a problem anymore”

“I can’t date him secretly, what if we get discovered?”

“Just hide it really well. Not as if anyone’s going to be looking into your private life” she sat up and tied her hair back “It’ll only be, how long? Two years?”

“A year and a half” I corrected her.

“That’s not long! You can keep a secret going”

I shook my head. I would be able to keep a secret that long however, I wasn’t the one to take such risks.

“Well, let’s get up so you can spend the last day of your relationship” she sluggishly lifted herself up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. After a few minutes of lazily lying in the bed, I finally got up and started to get changed. After doing so, I started packing a few things up in the suitcase, leaving a pair of comfortable shoes for the plane ride making them easy to find the next morning.

HyunA walked out the bathroom with wet hair and was patting it dry with a towel and looked up at me “Is that all you’re wearing? It’s cold outside” she looked out the window and I did the same. It was windy and little damp from previous rainfall.

I looked down at my hoodie and back up at her “I’ll be fine” I shrugged. I didn’t mind cold weather much, in fact, I actually loved it sometimes. It was definitely better than a scorching hot day for me.

“Bring a scarf, it might get colder later. Aish~ cold weather in summer” she muttered the last bit to herself.

I giggled and sat down on my bed, waiting for her to finish doing her hair.

“Done!” she grinned “Let’s go!”

I looked at her attire in shock *and she said I might get cold* she was only wearing a T-Shirt, a thin cardigan and some skinny jeans.

“You’re not going to wear a jacket?”

She shook her head “Vampires are practically immune to the cold. Plus, it’s not that cold for me, it’s only when it’s -20 degrees that I’ll wear a coat”

I nodded taking in the new fact. I took one last look at her clothes and walked out of our hotel room with her.

As we walked out of the hotel with Hyunseung and Junhyung, I could feel the shilling cold breeze hit me. *I thought it was supposed to be summer* I thought to myself confusingly.

“Where do you want to go?” Hyunseung held my hand tightly whilst smiling.

I shrugged “I’m not sure. I think I just want a relaxing last day”

He nodded “Relaxing day it is~”

For the next few hours, we walked around the city whilst taking pictures together. HyunA and Junhyung seemed to have grown much closer during the two weeks as they were both always hugging and sharing skinship between each other but they were still friends which slightly annoyed both me and Hyunseung, however we never told them and let them be.

Whilst their relationship was blooming, our relationship had taken a small turn. It seemed awkward whenever we looked at each other and I never knew what quite to say to him. I guess we both were put off with knowing we had to end it at some point and that point was only a few hours away.

“I want to eat crepes!” HyunA randomly shouted as we approached a street stall selling freshly made crepes.

We all agreed so we lined up to buy a crepe each. After the stop, we continued to walk around. To be honest, it was quite boring but there was nothing much to do.

I took a bite out of my crepe and Hyunseung wiped off the cream left at the corner of my mouth.

He suddenly stopped as we passed some kind a street performance. “This looks cool” he mumbled whilst smiling to himself. The performers were all street dancing. It was very impressive as back flips and windmills were performed in front of our own eyes.

Once the music stopped, the crowd cheered and applauded the group of brave young dancers.

“Go on Hyunseung! Get up there!” Junhyung chuckled whilst pushing Hyunseung into the middle. He looked at his friend in annoyance “I’m not dancing!”

“Aw~ please~~” HyunA pleaded.

“I can’t dance!” he lied whilst returning to us.

“Liar. Even though you were on the chubby side before, you were an amazing dancer” Junhyung encouraged him and before we knew it, he was dancing alongside the street performers.

To our surprise, Kpop was played (power of the hallyu wave!) which was remixed into several French songs which sounded pretty awesome.

As Hyunseung dished out his moves, we all clapped in encouragement and we even danced a bit ourselves.

After a few minutes, the song ended and a tired Hyunseung walked back to us with a smile plastered brightly on his face “That was awesome!”

“You’re wasting your time being a maths teacher, you should become a dancer” Junhyung patted him on the back.

I gave him a bottle of water seeing his tired face and watched as he downed it all in one goes.

“And if you became a dancer, you would be able to be with Hae Sung” HyunA hinted.

“I’m not that good” he said modestly.

“Stop being so modest! You know you’re good! I won’t be able to do all those crazy moves”

“That’s because you have two left feet” Hyunseung teased.

“Hey! If I can still walk, having two left feet is fine with me” Junhyung chuckled.

It was like this for the next few hours. Teasing and talking to each other to the point where me and Hyunseung almost kissed each other and Junhyung was clutching my waist as I insulted playfully, his bad dancing skills.

“They’re not that bad!”

“Then why did it look like you were a penguin” I mocked.

“Oi!” he chuckled whilst squeezing me tightly.

“Yah! Off my girl!” Hyunseung snapped enviously at Junhyung.

He quickly let go of me and a small satisfied smile made its way on Hyunseung face.

“Talk about possessive” Junhyung mumbled jokingly.

“I’m not possessive!” Hyunseung argued and hugged me tightly “What’s wrong with loving my girl and wanting her only for myself?”

Both HyunA and Junhyung laughed and cooed.

“Woah~ it’s already midnight” Junhyung’s eyes widened and all our facial expressions dropped.

“Already?!”  both me and Hyunseung asked in unison.

He nodded “We better head back and pack” he muttered.

Both Hyunseung and I looked at each other worrisomely. There was never enough time to be with each other.

“Let’s go” Hyunseung said monotonously and pulled me along by my hand. I followed.

Around two more hours passed and we were all packed and ready to go to sleep.

“I’ll sleep in Junhyung’s room tonight, let Hyunseung sleep here okay?” HyunA picked up her suitcase and headed out the room.

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

A little while later, a sleepy Hyunseung knocked on my door. I opened it and he came in and crashed unknowingly onto my bed with his eyes closed. He lifted his hand up and gave a “come-over-here” gesture.

I walked over and was suddenly pulled down onto the bed, bringing me to lay next to him. “Why do we have to break up?” he said with his eyes still closed “I want to be with you forever but...” his last words drifted off as did his consciousness.

My lips curled into a sad smile “I want to be with you forever too~” I his soft hair and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over.

Few hours later...

The alarm rang annoyingly and the two of us had woken up but we were still in bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip. He nuzzled his nose into my hair and started whispering something inaudible in my ear.

“Huh?”

“I love you” he re-enunciated giving a soft smile.

“I-I love you too” I managed to say.

Why was he saying this now? When in a few hours, we would be breaking up and those feeling would no longer be allowed to exist.

“Don’t let me let you go” he whispered and tightened his grip on my waist once again making almost hard to breath.

Suddenly the door knocked. I opened it to see HyunA and Junhyung looking ready to go.

“You guys aren’t ready yet?” Junhyung’s eyebrow rose to see Hyunseung on my bed “Hyunseung, what are you doing in a minor’s bed?” he joked.

“Shut up” he hissed in reply and got up.

Gosh, even his bed hair was beautiful I thought as first noticed his wavy soft hair. He stretched out his arms and walked over to me to give me a hug. “I’ll see you in a bit” he kissed the top of my head and left.

*Lips, why can’t he for once, kiss me on the lips?!* I sighed.

A few seconds later, Junhyung left, allowing me to get changed. I wore a comfortably warm hoodie which had some cute bunny ears on the hood which caught HyunA’s attention.

“Cute~!” she jumped up and approached me to get a closer look “Where did you get this from? I can only find those crappy versions”

“Dujun oppa bought it for me” I mumbled.

“Dujun? Did you and Dujun used to date?”

“No, we’re just good friends” I shook my head.

“Well, he seems nice and I can see he has a good sense of fashion” she giggled whilst playing around with the bunny ears “Too bad he didn’t get you a panda hoodie, it would’ve match you more perfectly” she grinned.

Once I was done changing and packing, we took our suitcases down to the reception area to wait for our taxi.

“Remember guys, for Hae Sung’s and Hyunseung’s sake; this holiday was just for educational purposes” Junhyung joked making us all laugh.

“Taxi’s here!” Hyunseung called and helped me fit my suitcase into the car. As we arrived at the airport, we waited until the plane finally arrived. There was a small delay before we board the plane but that only lasted for a couple of minutes.

“In the event of an emergency...” the stewardesses walked us through the usual procedure before taking off. “...Exits can be found here, here and here...”

I nearly drifted off as they talked through it all but managed to stay half awake.

I was sat next to Hyunseung whilst Junhyung and HyunA sat a couple rows back together.

“Did you enjoy the holiday?”

I nodded as I grinned “I loved it”

“Next time, I’ll take you somewhere a little warmer” he softly smiled as he curled a stray piece of hair behind my ear. It felt good knowing there was a “next time”

Once we were in the air, I looked out of the window to see France becoming smaller and smaller as we flew upwards.

I drifted to sleep comfortably as I rested my head on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

A few hours later, we landed in Seoul.

“Wait!” Hyunseung suddenly pulled me back and spun me around to face him as I walked out to retrieve my luggage “One last thing...” suddenly his soft pink lips pressed against mine. I felt a small tingling sensation as he did so and a large feeling of happiness and fulfilment spread throughout my body.

The sweet airplane kiss lasted for a couple of seconds before he withdraw himself back. Many witnesses cooed and awed as they watched the two of us intently.

He pulled me in for a last hug before we got off the plane.

“Woo~! You guys finally kissed! It took you a while” Junhyung cheered.

“So you two are just back to where you started again?” HyunA looked slightly saddened.

I nodded regretfully.

She heaved a sigh and linked her arm with mine “Well...at least you kissed”

 


 

They finally kissed~! 

You guys happy? 

But what will happen next?? I want to hear your guys opinion on how you think this story will turn out so please comment~