~:19:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Dujun’s P.O.V

I knew I said that I was sure Hyunseung was the cause for Hae Sung’s unhappiness but it turned out to be my fault. *sigh*

I quickly found out Hyunseung was gone for weeks and left no trace behind and Hae Sung for some reason was having a hard a time coping with the sudden change.

I didn’t tell the guy to leave town! I only told him to leave her alone but he took it one step too far and completely vanished!

I had no choice but to confess to Hae Sung…

“H-Hae Sung-ah, I need to tell you something”

“What is it?” she pulled her headphones off her head.

“…you know how Hyunseung’s gone?”

She hesitantly answered “Yes”

“Well…a few weeks ago…when we went out for dinner…I kind of told him to back off”

“You what?!” her eyes widened, she looked ready to hit me.

“Please don’t be mad! I wasn’t thinking when I told him”

She shook her head in disappointment “I told you we were just friends! Why couldn’t you believe me! You led me to believe it was my fault he’s gone!”

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry”

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

If felt kind of funny telling Dujun oppa off. His face was priceless.

He kept saying he was sorry and he really looked like he was sincere.

The truth was, minutes before I met up with Dujun oppa, Hyunseung oppa came back.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on my garden wall listening to my music when suddenly someone pulled off my headphones.

“Boo~” a soft deep voice from behind me exclaimed.

I jumped back in surprise to see the man who I’d wanted to see for weeks.

“H-Hyunseung oppa?”

He smiled “That’s me”

I frowned “Where were you?!”

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck “I was away on some “vampire business” and also…your oppa told me to stay away from you for a while”

“Dujun oppa?”

He nodded “He’s a really caring guy but it killed me to stay away from you” he pouted.

*Aww~*

“Pabo, you’re already dead” I joked whilst lightly hitting him.

He chuckled “Well, I have to go home. I’ll see you on Monday”

“So you’re coming back to teach?”

He nodded.

I smiled and then rolled my eyes “Great, more of your boring lectures” I teased “I’ll see you Monday”

He walked away leaving a satisfied smile on my face.

At that moment Dujun walked towards me with a guilt ridden face “H-Hae Sung-ah, I need to tell you something”

END FLASHBACK

I couldn’t hold my laughter back and started to laugh out loud like an insane person.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing” I bit my laugh to hold the laughter back but a little of it slipped out.

“What?”

“Pabo” I pushed his head back a little “Hyunseung oppa’s back and he already told me about what you told him”

“Oh~”

“Yes ‘Oh~’” I imitated him. “I’m still not happy you told him to back off though” I pouted.

“I guess that’s fair” he shrugged “I won’t do a thing like that again, I promise”

“You better” I muttered. “Pinky-promise me!” I held out my pinkie and he hooked his pinkie onto mine “I pinky promise”

 


 

Author’s P.O.V

“So you’re back” Junhyung slung his arm around Hyunseung “What did your old man say?”

“Just some more crap about the arranged marriage”

Junhyung laughed “He’s still on about that? I thought he understood you didn’t-“

“So did I but he’s still persistent, he won’t take ‘no’ for an answer” he let out a defeated sigh.

“I guess some vampires still want to carry on the “pure blood” genes”

“Yeah~” Hyunseung muttered. *wish I wasn’t a stupid pure blood*

“Look, don’t worry about it. How many times have you dodged this marriage? 15 times? You can easily get out of it”

“I guess” he muttered.

“Oi you!” HyunA walked in angrily “How could you just leave your girlfriend!” she flicked Hyunseung on the forehead before sitting herself next to Junhyung.

“Ow~ She’s not my girlfriend, she’s my student” Hyunseung rubbed his forehead “Also, I didn’t leave her. I’ve just been to see her!”

“You should’ve at least told her you left. From what I’ve heard from Junhyung oppa, she was pretty depressed for weeks”

“And you shouldn’t have left me to substitute for you!” Junhyung added “I may have gotten an A* in math but I don’t want to teach it!”

“Sorry, next time I won’t leave so suddenly” he sighed.

HyunA bit her bottom lip “So your father still wants you to marry Yuri?”

He nodded “Stupid old man” he kicked the coffee table, causing it to fly across the room.

*I’m never getting married to that *

 


 

In Japan…

“How long will it take? He’s dodged the damn wedding 15 times already!” Yuri yelled with fury “How long before he’s mine?!”

“He’ll be yours soon. Just wait a while longer. For now we must find him, he’s hidden his scent”

Yuri sighed with a hint of anger boiling within her “What if he refuses again?”

 If he doesn’t come to his senses, there are many other ways of making the boy give in.”

 


 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

Monday came quickly. Although I hated Mondays, I very much looked forward to seeing Hyunseung again.

As usual, Dujun dropped me off at school and didn’t hesitate to kiss me on the forehead once again.

“I told you to stop doing that!” I pouted.

“But you’re too cute and irresistible” he squeezed my cheeks.

I pulled away with a frown “If you keep kissing me like that then I’ll have an angry mob after me everyday”

“Then I’ll protect you…” he pulled me in for a bear hug “…just like this”

 “Oppa!” I whined and push him off me. “Go find a girlfriend and hug her”

“But I’d rather hug you” he pouted childishly.

I rolled my eyes *How cheesy*

 “Bye oppa~” I quickly walked away to avoid anymore of his cheesy comments.

Just as I reach my homeroom I felt something grab my wrist. I turned around and found myself only millimetres away from Hyunseung’s face. I quickly stepped back and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. “Hi”

He chuckled “Hey, did you miss me whilst I was gone?” he nudged me playfully.

“As if” I muttered.

“Ehh~ you’re such a big liar” he pulled out his phone “Then what was with all these texts?”

My eyes widened. I knew sending those stupid texts would come back and haunt me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll delete them”

*Phew*

“After I’m done reading them” he winked and walked away casually.

I was about to run after him to make him delete the texts but the school bell rang so I had to rush inside my homeroom.

A few hours later, it was time for math, the subject I hated so much but meant being with the guy I had fallen for. Yeah…I guess I forgot to mention I had already fallen for him.

It was during the time he disappeared off the face of the Earth, also when I realized I had fallen in love with the guy and wanted him to come back…

I tried to deny the feeling but it would always creep back. I even tried to make myself love Dujun oppa but it didn’t work.

As I walked in, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling when I saw him. I tried to avert my attention away from his face but I just couldn't.

I sat down in my seat and after a few other students walked in, the lesson started.

I looked up from my work and glanced over to him. He caught my glance and returned with wink. I quickly glanced away with my heart beating fast and my cheeks were slightly tinted with a shade of pink.

*That stupid face of his* I thought, trying not to look up at it again or else I knew I would have been staring at his face all day.

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I winked and as she glanced away, I chuckled softly.

I knew she had some kind of feelings for me and I had these strange feelings for her. The feeling of loving someone again was refreshing. It had been several years since I looked at someone like that, as something more than friends but the downside was, she was my student.

I bit my lip as I glanced her way *I wish I could hold you for just a second but I can’t* I inwardly sighed and got up from my seat to start talking to the class again.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

*There he goes, with his flawless looks and words...* I looked up as he started talking to the class.

*Stupid rules* I huffed *If only students and teachers could date but then again…why would Hyunseung oppa be interested in me?*

I shook my head trying to rid it of those though and continued to work.

 


 

Firstly...Check out my awesome new poster! haha like it? 

It's much better than I had hoped for. 

So Cool ||Graphic Shop|| made this magnificent poster for me. If you're wanting a poster done for you, you should definately send a request here^ ^ (If you don't believe me, check out their samples)

Secondly...

Hae Sung has finally fallen for the y vampire :O haha

Also I've read the comments and I want to clarify a few things^ ^

Junhyung is a vampire and so is HyunA (I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear in the restaurant scene where Hae Sung first met them).

He's Hyunseung's best friend along with HyunA. (HyunA's vampire story may be told in a different time but for now, her story shall remain a mystery ;))                        

Mr. Lee's identity shall remain a secret...until the next chapter ;)

Also...other mysteries shall be unravelled during the course of the story so if you're confused right now, it will all become clear soon. If you have any questions don't be afraid to comment below^ ^