~:8:~ || Day with Hyunseung Part 1 ||

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

 

I woke up once again after having a nightmare. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and saw Dujun and my mum talking.

Dujun looked at me with a warm smile “Did you sleep well?”

“Uhh yeah, no nightmares” I lied whilst giving a reassuring smile.

They both smiled feeling relieved.

“Umm Sunbae, why are you here?” I didn’t want to sound rude but he normally would be at university or at his parent’s house.

“Oh…I was wondering if you would like to spend the day with me. If you don’t have any plans of course”

“I would love to” I smiled completely forgetting about Mr. Jang.

“Get ready now and I’ll wait for you outside” he winked.

“Okay” I rushed upstairs and put on a T-Shirt, super skinny jeans and a pair of converse. Just the usual outfit I would normally wear. I then picked up my keys, my phone and my bag and got out of the house.

“You look even cuter when you’re not in uniform”

*That’s not sunbae’s oppa’s voice* I thought as I turned round to see Mr. Jang smiling at me. He looked a lot more down to earth wearing casual clothes.

“M-mr. Jang?!”

“Please, call me Hyunseung”

“W-what are you doing here?”

“Have you forgotten already? You agreed to spend the day with me”

“I did?”

“Hae Sung, what’s taking you so long?” Dujun came out of his car and faced Hyunseung “Who are you?”

Hyunseung gave a small smirk “I’m Hae Sung’s teacher, we’re having a little outing today”

He eyed him suspiciously “I don’t believe you, Hae Sung, is this true?”

“It…it’s true” I looked down feeling a little bad for agreeing to Dujun and forgetting about Hyunseung.

I saw a smirk on Hyunseung’s face “So if you don’t mind, we’ll be leaving”

“Sorry” I mouthed to Dujun as I got into Hyunseung’s car. I looked away to avoid Dujun’s eyes which were filled with hurt.

Dujun’s P.O.V

*What’s she doing with a teacher? Is he threatening her or something?*

I watched as he drove off with my dongsaeng. *He’s definitely threatening her in some way. She can’t be in some sort of relationship with him, I’ve never even seen him before*

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“That guy, is he your boyfriend?”

I shook my head.

“He seems close to you. Is he your oppa?”

“Something like that” I mumbled

“Don’t be sad. You’ll like what I have planned” he gave a cute smile which I had never seen before. It felt reassuring that he wasn’t going to bite me.

“Where are we going?” I had the courage to ask

“Picnic in the park, I made all the food myself” he looked at me with that cute smile again. It was so hard to resist not smiling back.

“See, you’re warming up to me already. I’m not a bad guy you know”

“Oh, I have a little something to ask…”

“What is it?”

“You know my secret…please, don’t tell anyone”

“Don’t worry, I won’t”

“Thank you. I can’t imagine what would happen if everyone knew…”

“There would be an angry mob at your doorstep” I joked

He chuckled “We’re here” he pulled over to park.

He picked out a quiet and pretty area. We both laid down on the picnic blanket and looked up to the sky where the clouds had taken shape of cute animals.

“Look, that one looks like a bunny” he pointed.

“Oh yeah, it does” I smiled “And that one looks like a giraffe”

He chuckled “Come on, we can’t stare at the sky all day. Let’s eat” he opened the picnic basket letting out a delicious aroma.

“Waah~ smells great” I chimed.

“Here, this tastes the best” he fed me a spoonful of chicken salad which caught me by surprise.

“Good?”

I nodded whilst wiping off a little bit of mayo left at the corner of my mouth.

He fed me another spoonful. “Loosen up, I won’t bite you” he suddenly said.

“Huh?”

“You’re still scared aren’t you? Don’t worry, I won’t bite you”

“How can I believe you?” I mumbled under my breath

He chuckled “You can trust me”

I let his soft hands caress my cheek “If I wanted to bite you I would’ve done it by now. Come on, let’s enjoy this day without any fear” he warmly smiled.

During the picnic I saw his cute dorky side and the fear within me vanished. It was as if he was no longer a monster and just a friendly date. Still felt a little weird and strange though since he was my teacher.

Afterwards he brought me to an arcade at the mall and we played on a few games.

“Let’s play on this!” he ran to the dance machine like a little kid. I giggled at how cute he looked.

I bit my lip as I looked at it “I’m not so good at dancing” It was a different kind of dance machine since it registered arm movements too, not just the dance steps; which is why I was a little hesitant.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go on the easiest song” he pulled me up onto the machine and entered in the money.

“What shall we do? Jang Woo Hyuk?” he joked.

I quickly shook my head “His dances are way too hard”

“Jay Park?”

“Aniyo~!”  I shook my head again.

He chuckled “Come on it’s just for fun” he started going through the songs.

“Infinite – Be Mine. Now playing~” the voice said.

“What?!!” my eyes widened. It was a pretty hard dance. I had no idea how someone could have the stamina to do that type of choreography.

“Mianhe, I clicked on it by accident. Just loosen up to the music and do whatever the icon does, okay?”

I gulped and nodded.

“No one’s watching, just have fun” he smiled.

“Music, Start!” the machine chimed.

The music started playing and we started dancing.

I did as he said, I loosened up and danced. It was a little tricky at the start but I soon picked it up. I looked over to Hyunseung who was dancing like a pro. He looked just like an idol, all he needed was to sing and he would’ve looked perfect.

“-END-“ the music ended and the machine announced our grades.

“Player 1 – Grade A+ New High Score!”

“Player 2 – Grade A”

He gave me a high 5 “Wow~ I thought you said you weren’t so good but that was awesome! You should be my dance partner from now on” he smiled.

“You were much better. Do you dance professionally?”

He nodded “well…used to”

“What are you doing teaching maths? You should be dancing” I chuckled.

He shrugged “Maybe one day I’ll pursue dancing but for now…” he started looking for another song.

“SNSD – Gee, Now Playing”

I chuckled “Now this dance, I can do”

He chuckled along “I knew you would like this song”

“Music, Start!”

“Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby…”

“-END-“

“Player 1 – Grade A+”

“Player 2 – Grade A+”

“Oh yeah!” he cheered. “One more song?”

I took a bit of time to think before nodding in agreement.

After playing on the dance machine we started playing other games. As usual I at them and lost at most of them. Hyunseung was kind enough to give me his prizes but I declined.

“You keep it, I want to win one myself” I said trying to shoot the basket in the hoop, I was determined to win my own prize but I missed by a long shot.

He chuckled “You’re doing it all wrong” he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me back. “Now when you throw the ball don’t just throw it, bend your wrist like this when it’s about to leave your hand”

Our bodies were getting closer and I felt uncomfortable again, it felt like he was looking for some kind of reason to get close to me and bite me. *He won’t bite me, he won’t bite me* I chanted in my mind, trying to convince myself he was just a good guy (who just happened to be a blood creature.)

“Give it a try now” he snapped me out of my thoughts and looked at him.

I gulped and glanced at the ball and the hoop *Please go in* I prayed and threw the ball.

“It went in!” I cheered feeling proud.

Hyunseung smiled “See, you just needed to throw it the right way. Easy, right?”

I nodded and shot in another hoop and eventually won a prize.

“Phew~ I’m tired” I moaned whilst sitting on a bench, hugging my newly won teddy bear.

“Aigoo~ too cute” he pinched the bears cheeks and looked up at me “And you are too~”

I blushed and looked away.

“So, what do you think about me now? Not bad huh?”

“Not bad at all” I smiled

“Not scared anymore?”

“I am…a little but that’s because you’re my teacher” I chuckled.

“Then don’t think of me as your teacher. I’m only a few years older then you anyway. Just call me…oppa

*Oppa?* I had only just started calling Dujun, oppa (Which was kind of hard to say since I had called him sunbae for a while) and now my teacher was asking me to call him oppa. It felt really strange but somehow it sounded right.

“Oppa” I mumbled to myself. *Sounds…good~*

He smiled “Now, let’s go have some more fun shall we?”

I nodded my head.

“Let’s go!”