~:18:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

Few days later…

Yong Guk left to return to his studies whilst Dujun went back to staying at his own house as my mum returned.

“So, did you cause Dujun any trouble?”

“No” I shook my head.

“Good girl” she patted me on the head “I got you a little something from Japan” she handed me a gift wrapped box. “Go on, open it” she smiled.

I tore off the wrapping paper and opened the small box, to see a small heart charm with a small ruby encrusted onto it.

“It’s a love charm. I thought you might like it”

“What is it supposed to do?”

“When you find love it’s supposed to keep the two of you together forever. Of course it’s nonsense but it’s pretty”

“Thanks mum” I hugged her and quickly hooked the charm onto my bracelet.

*I now have a protection charm, a good luck charm and now a love charm* I smiled as they glimmered in the sunlight.

“So, have those nightmares fully stopped?”

I hesitated to answer but eventually nodded causing her to smile even more “good, I don’t like it when my little girl is having nightmares. You should be dreaming of fluffy unicorns and rainbows”

I laughed heartedly. *She’s always so weird*

 


 

At school I still hadn’t gotten used to Hyunseung not being there. I texted him every day (which seems very over obsessive) but I really did miss him and was worried that he was in trouble or something terrible had happened to him.

It felt weird having revision sessions with Mr. Lee instead of him but I soon grew a little more comfortable to. He always had a funny story to tell and would cheer me up if I was ever down. I was still curious about his eyes and I soon felt confident asking him about them.

“Can I ask…do you wear contact lenses?”

“Me?” he chuckled before answering “nope, why would I? I like my eyes the way they are”

“They look so familiar. It’s as if I met you before”

“I get that a lot” he laughed nervously.

“Junhyung-ssi?” I suddenly blurted out.

He started getting fidgety and nervous “W-who’s Junhyung? Your friend?” he stuttered.

“Oh, nothing. Your eyes they just remind me of this guy”

 “Oh…well…umm…let’s get back to work shall we?”

“Yeah~” I mumbled.

*That was weird…but his eyes do remind me of Junhyung-ssi’s…*