~:6:~ || "It's sunbae..." ||

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

After school…

I hesitated as I walked into his room. He had his head down, marking some papers.

“M-Mr. Jang…”

“Oh Hae Sung, sit down” he said with a soft smile.

I slowly walked over and sat as far away as I could from him. He shook his head “How are you going to study being so far away? It’s not like a normal lesson. It’s a one on one” he chuckled as he pulled me over to sit next to him.

“So, from your work I can see you’re struggling with maths a lot.”

I nodded.

“I know there are others in the class who are doing much worse then you but I believe you have a lot of potential,” he smiled “Well let’s start with the easiest, equations. Can you solve these for me?” he handed me a sheet of equations. I stared at them not knowing what to do.

“Don’t think of the x, just the number before it. If you times it with this number, what do you get?”

The way he was speaking felt like he was just an ordinary teacher and nothing else. No wait…his voice was much more than an ordinary teacher’s voice. It sounded unique and soothing to listen to.

I almost fell into a daydream thinking about it but quickly concentrated on the work.

“4?”

He smiled “That’s right. Now you just times these other numbers”

“Is the answer 2x+12?”

He nodded

After a while we stopped for a small break. He bought me something to drink and we went back to the classroom.

“Now, let’s go onto probability?”

We continued to work for 3 hours straight. I hardly noticed the time go by.

This guy wasn’t so bad, he was just like a human…I was starting to think maybe I had it wrong…

“You’ve done so well” he smiled “Next session we’ll look more at probability okay?”

I nodded “Thanks Mr. Jang”

He glanced out the window “It’s getting dark, do you need me to take you home?”

I shook my head “I-I’ll be fine by myself”

“Aigoo~ you’re stuttering again. What are you so scared of?”

“N-nothing” *If I go home with him, who knows what will happen* Though my thoughts of him slightly changed I wasn’t going to risk it

“Come on, I’ll take you home. A young girl walking home at a time like this? It’s too risky”

“I said I’ll be fine” I said firmly.

“Arasso. Be careful okay?”

I nodded shyly and put my jacket on. Mr. Jang walked with me outside.

I was shaking, both from fear and the coldness.

All of a sudden a scarf cascaded over me. He wrapped his scarf around my neck.

“It’s cold, you should wear this if you’re walking back” he smiled

“Oh there’s no need-“

“Just wear it, you don’t want to catch a cold do you?”

“Thanks sir” I bowed and we went our separate ways.

Luckily I didn’t run into any trouble whilst walking home.

I quickly crashed onto my bed and breathed a sigh of relief *He seemed so harmless…maybe it wasn’t him that night? …No! It was him, I remember clearly!*

I stop thinking about him and went to sleep.

 


 

“NO!!” I woke up breathing heavily and slightly sweating.

*So annoying…why am I still having these nightmares?!*

“Hae Sung~”

“Dujun sunbae?!” he was sitting beside my bed.

“Dujun oppa” he corrected me “You had a nightmare didn’t you?”

I gulped and nodded

“Please tell me what’s in your nightmares. Maybe I can help”

I shook my head and buried my head in my pillow.

“This isn’t good for you! Can’t you see?!” he yelled.

I didn’t know why but tears started forming in my eyes.

 “Hae Sung, I can see this is tearing you apart. You need help”

*Help?*

“I’m not some kind of mental patient! I don’t need any help!!”

“I know you’re not crazy, but maybe seeing someone will stop these nightmares. They can’t be just about tests, there’s other reasons right?”

“It’s just stress” I mumbled.

“No it isn’t! I’m not stupid! If you’re not going to tell me then maybe you can tell doctor”

“D-doctor?”

He nodded “I’ve asked for a doctor to come see you”

“But…but I have school today”

He shook his head “Not today, you’re staying here until the doctor comes”

“W-what?!”

“It’s for your own good” he my hair but I pulled away.

“I told you, I’m not a mental patient! I want to go to school!”

Okay…maybe I didn’t want to go since I have a likely chance to get bitten…

“Hae Sung, listen to me. It’s going to be okay”

“Stop talking to me like that!!” I yelled “I don’t need a freaking doctor! I need to go to school!”

“But-“

“Stop trying to help me! It’s getting annoying, I can handle this myself!!” I yelled angrily. I knew it would hurt his feelings but I really didn’t want to explain that I was having nightmares because of my vampire teacher…

I got up and started changing into my school uniform.

I could see his hurt face. I bit my bottom lip *Maybe I went too far*

“Oppa-”

“It’s sunbae” he hissed as he cut me off and walked out.