~:20:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“Hae Sung ah!” I heard my mother call from downstairs.

“What?” I groaned even though she clearly wouldn’t have been able to hear me from upstairs. I looked over at the clock to see it was already 12:35. Even so, I wished to stay in bed for the whole day.

“You have a visitor!”

*Visitor? Is it Dujun oppa? But then she would’ve said Dujun oppa is here...* I quickly got out of bed, rubbed my tired eyes and walked downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen, I could see Hyunseung oppa talking to my mother. My eyes widened and soon realized I was in my Pororo pajamas (don’t ask why, I just love that damn penguin). Before I could run up the stairs, my foot met with a slipper and I slipped, landing on my back.

I guessed they heard the large thud and came out the kitchen to see. I swiftly got up and dusted myself off. I couldn’t bring myself to look at Hyunseung after the embarrassing incident.

“Good morning” he beamed.

“Morning” I sheepishly replied.

“Hae Sung ah, I didn’t know you have boyfriend” my mother chimed.

*Did he tell my mother we’re both together?!*

“Uhh…we’re not-“

She suddenly let out a chuckle “I know I know, I’m just kidding with you but you should take my hint” she winked and walked away so we could talk alone.

I grew even more confused.

“Does my mum know you’re my t-“

“Nope, she just thinks we’re friends”

“Why did you tell her that?”

“So she would let me spend the day with you” he grinned.

I chuckled “You shouldn’t have lied. She’ll find out sooner or later” I whispered feeling slightly cautious.

“Aww~ don’t worry, we’ll worry about that when she does find out, for now…” he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled our bodies close to each other “…we’re good friends, very good friends” he smirked. He leaned closer and closer towards me “Nice Pororo PJs by the way” he whispered in my ear.

My face immediately turned pink. I quickly pushed him away and rushed to my room to get changed.

Few minutes later we were in the car. EXO-K’s MAMA was playing lightly in the background.

“Where are we going?”

“Anywhere, your choice” he smiled “It’s our day”

“I want to go for ice cream” I cried out like a child. It was starting to feel quite humid and I craved for a cold treat.

“Ice cream it is” he declared with a smile.

Dujun’s P.O.V

“Hey” I smiled as I walked toward Kikwang.

“How’ve you been?”

He shrugged “Alright. I’ve just been discharged from the hospital” he approached me with an uncomfortable look on his face, as if he was hurt “What about you?”

“I’m good. Wait…did you say hospital? What happened?” I grew curious and worried for my friend as I could see a few bruises on his neck.

“Well…I don’t remember much. I just remember being hit a few times from behind”

“Did you see who did it?”

He shook his head “I passed out before I could see their faces. Well...let’s go in and get some ice cream. I’m hungry and this heat is killing me”

We walked in. Immediately my attention was on Hae Sung and Hyunseung. *Are they having some sort of date?*

They didn’t see the two of us since they were too busy talking to each other. I tried not to let it get to me and went to the till to order ice cream.

“Hyung, did you see that girl over there? Wow, she’s pretty” he pointed to Hae Sung.

I softly smiled *She not pretty, she’s beautiful*

I then hit Kikwang on the head “Stop checking out my dongsaeng”

“You’re dongsaeng? What? You know her?”

I nodded “That’s Kim Hae Sung”

The Kim Hae Sung? The girl you’ve liked for years?!”

“Yah! Not years. I just…” I couldn’t finish off my sentence.

“Liar, you always talk about her but you never let me meet her” he pouted.

“That’s because you’re a player. I’m not letting you hurt her”

“I’m not a player!” he hissed.

“Here you go sir” the cashier handed us the ice cream.

“Thank you” we walked over to a table, continuing the conversation.

“Yes you are” I replied back casually.

“I’m not” he argued back again “Well, I can’t exactly date her now, she already has a boyfriend” he pointed to Hyunseung.

“They’re just friends” I said through gritted teeth. The talk of them two being ‘involved’ angered me and I just wanted to take Hae Sung away from him and make her mine (possessive? I know...).

“They don’t look like friends” Kikwang scooped some ice cream and put it all in his mouth “Look” he pointed to the two.

I looked over once again to see Hyunseung spoon-feeding Hae Sung some ice cream. I averted my eyes elsewhere trying to think of something else.

“They look pretty cute together, don’t you think?” Kikwang took another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth.

“Let’s talk about something else” I cleared my throat “I heard you’re a teacher now, what’s that like?”

“It’s alright” he shrugged.

“What school are you working in?”

“I’m a substitute teacher in Crescent High”

“Crescent High? That’s the school Hae Sung goes to” I mumbled to myself.

He chuckled “looks like I won’t need to meet her through you then. I can just look for her”

I frowned “Don’t try anything on her”

“Or what? She’s not yours hyung”

I gave him a glare “Teacher and pupil relationships aren’t allowed so don’t even try”

“I was joking. Geez, you’re really overprotective, you know that?”

I chuckled “I know”

He gave me a funny look and carried on eating ice cream.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

He used a napkin to carefully wipe away some ice cream left at the corner of my mouth. As he did so, I noticed Dujun not far away, eating ice cream with what looked Mr. Lee. *I wonder what he’s doing with Mr. Lee? They must be good friends or something...*

“What’s wrong?” he said as he spoon-fed me another mouthful of ice cream.

I swallowed the ice cream before answering “Nothing. I just saw Dujun oppa over there”

He turned around and looked over in their direction and looked back. “Do you want to go hello?”

I nodded eagerly.

We both got out of our seats, carrying our ice cream with us.

“Dujun oppa!” I called out childishly.

He turned around “Hey” he smiled “I see you’re with Hyunseung”

I nodded as I bit my lip knowing he wasn’t comfortable with the fact that me and Hyunseung were “friends”

“Hae Sung, this is-“

“Mr. Lee, I know. Nice to see you again Sir” I smiled.

“We’ve met before?” he gave me a confused look.

I replied with a nod “At school. You were a sub-“

“Uhh, Hae Sung, we better go” Hyunseung pulled me away before I could say anything else. I was confused by his actions but I followed him out the café.

“What’s wrong? Do you not like them?”

He shook his head “It’s just that…this is going to hard to explain…” he rubbed the back of his neck trying to think.

“What is?” I was growing curious.

“That guy, Mr. Lee, isn’t the Mr. Lee you know”

“What do you mean?”

“It means he won’t know who you are” a familiar voice said. We both turned around to face the source.

“Junhyung-ssi?”

“Hae Sung-ah!” HyunA appeared from behind him. I smiled and greeted back.

“What are you doing here?” Hyunseung changed the topic.

Junhyung glanced over to HyunA then back at us “What’s wrong? Can’t we come here and eat ice cream too?” she pouted cutely.

“Junhyung-ssi, what did you mean by he won’t know who I am?”

“Well…the Mr. Lee who was teaching you was…me”

“You?”

He nodded “Hyunseung asked me to shape shift into a teacher to watch over you so I took the form of Mr. Lee”

“I thought you were a vampire” I said in a questioning manner.

“I am. I’m a pure blood and only pure bloods, have different abilities. Mine is to be able to shape shift” he smiled.

*I thought Hyunseung said pure bloods were freaks...then why is a he friend with one?*

Suddenly he turned into HyunA right before our eyes. I was immediately startled.

“Yah! What are you doing? What if you get seen?” Hyunseung hissed, hitting his friend.

Junhyung quickly changed back and looked at me “See?”

I nodded.

“That’s why he –I mean you acted so weirdly when I said ‘Junhyung’” I mumbled.

“Yeah. Unfortunately when you shape shift, your eyes remain the same” he shrugged.

“So he…” I pointed to the Mr. Lee inside the café “hasn’t met me yet?”

They all nodded.

“Ohh~” I nodded, understandingly.

I turned to Hyunseung “Why did you ask Junhyung-ssi to watch over me?”

“I was scared something was going to happen to you. I don’t know if you know by now but…I really like you” he caressed my face whilst looking deep into my eyes.

“Y-You do?”

He nodded.

“Aw~ so sweet” HyunA cooed “What are you waiting for Hyunseung oppa? Propose to your girlfriend already!”

We both chuckled “We’re not together”

“Y-You’re not?” HyunA gasped.

“Aish~ HyunA! I already told you, they’re not together. Hae Sung’s a student and Hyunseung is her math teacher” Junhyung shook his head whilst face-palming himself after explaining the situation for the umpteenth time.

 “Huh? And you lead me to believe they were together all this time?!”

“We tried telling you” Junhyung sighed.

“Aw~ why aren’t you two together?! You look so cute paired up”

“Are you a pabo? Hae Sung’s a student and Hyunseung is her teacher! They can’t date!”

“Who made up that stupid rule?” she pouted “Well, who said you couldn’t date secretly?”

“The law”

“Aigoo~ all these stupid laws”

“Don’t worry, once Hae Sung graduates, I’m sure Hyunseung will make her his” Junhyung winked.

“You better make that happen Hyunseung oppa!” HyunA playfully punched him “Or else another guy will surely marry this beauty” she pinched my cheek.

“You guys are really too much” Hyunseung sighed.

“Wait…you said you weren’t together but why do you seem so close? I don’t believe you’re just friends. I bet you’re already secretly dating” she gave me a small nudge and eyed Hyunseung suspiciously.

I laughed nervously. I didn’t even know why I was turning nervous but it did feel like me and Hyunseung were together. (Just think of it this way, imagine you’re walking down the street and a policeman walks by you, you’ve done nothing wrong but you still feel nervous, you understand me now?)

“We’re not dating” both me and Hyunseung said in unison making it seem a lot more suspicious.

I cleared my throat “we just like spending time together”

“Sure~” she said with a sarcastic tone to her and turned to Junhyung “let’s leave these love birds alone and get some ice cream”

Junhyung nodded. “We’ll see you another time, enjoy your date” he winked and walked into the café with HyunA.

“Aish~ saying we’re a couple when they clearly are one” Hyunseung mumbled which made me laugh. He then turned to me “So, where do you want to go next?”

I shrugged “Anywhere, I don’t mind as long as it’s with you” I shyly said, slightly kicking myself for saying such a cheesy thing.

He smiled “Let’s go to a water park”

“Water?” I hesitated before agreeing with a nervous nod.

He quickly dropped by our houses to pick up our swim suits and we made our way to the nearest water park. As we entered the large building, I felt relieved to see the pools weren’t as deep as I feared they would be.

I quickly noticed Hyunseung perfect sculpted body glowing in the indoor lighting. I looked away so it wouldn’t look like I was a weird ert or anything.

He was first to plunge into the water, leaving me watching on the rim of the pool, scared whether to take the jump. The last time I was in water was when I almost drowned which slightly scarred me mentally.

“Come on in!” he called.

“O-Okay…” I bit my lip as I slowly sat down on the edge and counted down from three. After I counted one in my mind, I took the plunge. After a second my feet met the floor of the pool and I sighed with relief as the water only reached my waist where I was standing.

“Are you okay? Are you scared of the water? I shouldn’t have brought you here” he started blabbering feeling guilty.

“No, I’m fine…It’s just that…the water and I aren’t on good terms”

“Oh~”

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I felt like an idiot taking her to the water park. She looked quite scared in the water and she wouldn’t leave the shallow end. I remember the hesitation in her voice when she agreed to come.

“Come on, let’s go somewhere else” I held her hand in the water and pulled her towards the ladder. She pulled back.

“I’ll be fine” she smiled.

I looked at her with concern “Are you sure? You don’t have to stay if you don’t want to”

“No, it’s fun”

“Prove it” I said hesitantly, hoping she wouldn’t jump off a 200m diving board just to prove she wasn’t afraid.

She suddenly splashed water in my face “See?”

I narrowed my eyes at her and splashed some water back. She quickly waddled away, trying to avoid anymore splashes but I quickly swam after her and grabbed a hold of her skinny waist. “Where are you running off to?” I whispered alluringly in her ear, trying not to sound too scary.

She tried to wriggled her way out but I just held onto her tighter “You’re not going anywhere” I chuckled as I spun her around and splashed more water at her.

An hour later we got out of the pool and went to dry ourselves off.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I felt a towel and a pair of arms being wrapped around me. I smiled and turned around. He helped to dry my hair as I dried his. After we changed back into our clothes we decided to go to the park and just bask in the beautiful sunlight.

We found a free bench and sat down. His arm slowly made its way around my shoulder and my head slightly tilted to rest on his shoulders. I felt slightly cautious as I watched various faces pass by hoping it wouldn’t be anyone we both knew.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just tell them we’re friends because...that’s what we are~” he smiled as if he read my mind.

I gave a nod and made myself comfortable on his shoulder again. *Yes…just friends and nothing more…* I softly sighed *Just friends…*

 


 

Spoiling you all with an extra long chapter here hehehe ^ ^

Sorry I couldn't answer your comments before, it was because the answers were being revealed in this chapter...

You guys catch on really fast (not to sounds patronising) Mr. Lee is Lee Gikwang!^ ^ and he is Dujun's friend. Junhyung had to beat Gikwang up to put him in hospital, to get him out the way, so he could pose as the 'fake' Mr. Lee at Hae Sung's school so he could watch over her for Hyunseung.

And to clarify....

Junhyung is a pure blood and so is Hyunseung. Junhyung's special power as a pure blood is to be able to shape shift. Hyunseung's power won't be revealed yet...muahaha I love teasing you all <3