~:41:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

It may not have been the safest plan but we had to give it a shot. We had nothing to lose, expect maybe our lives. After discussing the plan at dinner, we continued to when Hyunseung insisted on taking me home.

“You do know that once I stop using my power to stop others detecting my presence, a lot of other vampire will want to kill you”  Hyunseung said, making sure I knew the risks.

I nodded in response. I knew the dangers and I knew that this plan only had a 50/50 chance of even working so the penny could drop either way.

“I’ll leave tomorrow morning and if I don’t come back by Monday, remember to stay safe with HyunA and Junhyung” he said firmly. He wasn’t necessarily risking his life since his father wanted him alive and able to marry but he was risking his chances of ever seeing me again. At first, I thought it was a brilliant ingenious idea but the faults and risks suddenly became so real and I started to have second thoughts about it.

With a strong tight goodbye hug later, he disappeared into his car and drove off into the darkness.

“Stay safe and good luck” I whispered into the wind before entering the safety of my own home. My mother came over to me, curious as ever and asked about how our date went.

“It was fine” I mumbled before lugging myself to my bedroom which slightly surprised my mother to say the least; I just wasn’t in the mood for talking. As I drifted off to sleep later that night, I prayed multiple times for Hyunseung to be safe and to come back so I could see him once again.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

I sighed heavily as I gripped tightly onto the steering wheel. I couldn’t afford to mess this plan up. If all went well, I would be able to live freely and comfortably without changing homes so often and I would be with the girl I loved. Hae Sung would be by my side and I would quit my teaching job to be by her side.

“Hello, Hyunseung-ssi” a voice suddenly called out. I jumped up in shock as I suddenly stopped the car. I turned around to see Taeyeon sitting in the back with a devilish smirk on her face.

“What are you- How did you get in here?!” so many questions entered my mind and there wasn’t enough time to ask them.

 She shook her head disappointedly, “tut tut tut, making plans to stop this wedding are you? You really think you’re strong enough to hypnotise Yuri?”

“How did you know about that?” I shakily asked.

“I’m one step ahead of you Hyunseung and I’ve always been. Jessica wants me to do this for revenge and for her stupid sister, Yuri but I’m just doing this so you can understand how much real love hurt. Also, I think it’ll be fun watching you trying to save Hae Sung”

“What?”

“Too many questions Hyunseung-ssi, try to keep them in your head so I can execute this plan a lot quicker,” she started to chuckle in a disturbingly innocent way before jumping out and hopping into the front passenger seat.

“You love Hae Sung more than blood don’t you?”

She didn’t even wait for me to answer as she carried on.

“Maybe you would like her even more once you find out what her blood tastes like” she leaned in closer towards me as her eyes suddenly turned a hollow grey colour. I started to lose all my senses.

I knew what that look in her eye meant. She had the power to control and read people’s thoughts and actions.

I struggled to open the car door as I jumped out into the road. Luckily, I had stopped in a quiet street where there wasn’t any cars passing by.

“Why are you running away? I only want to show you my powers. Look, they’re just like yours” she grinned as she stepped over my body. She began to look deep into my eyes and it became hard for me to close them.

“Next time you have an opportunity to be with Hae Sung alone you will tell her that the plan worked, you will then bite her and the life right out of her until she turns stone cold and dead. You have to make sure no one sees you doing this. You’ll then come out of your senses and go to Japan where you’ll marry Yuri and live forever with the thought that you killed your only one true love”

I screamed out in pain. Her orders were beginning to be etched into my mind and I couldn’t do anything about it. This couldn’t be happening, not when I was so close to being able to live an arranged marriage free life.

“Wait,” she suddenly shouted, “scratch that, you won’t kill her, you will bite her but you will only drink up a few litres of blood before you snap out of your hypnotic trance. She’ll then loathe you forever and will never want to see you again. After that, you’ll be so depressed that you just don’t care about love anymore and you will go to Japan and marry Yuri. That plan sounds much better, don’t you think?”

My actions were starting to work at her command as I was forced to nod in response to her question.

“You will have no memory of me being here and you will wake up in the morning in your bed and live your life normally”

With those last words from her said, my body and mind fell into a deep sleep. I was no longer in control of my own actions.

Two days later, Monday morning had arrived, the day I had scheduled to see Hae Sung if the plan she had thought up had worked.

“Hyunseung!” she cried out in relief and she hugged me tightly. I smiled as I caressed her in my arms.

“Did it work? Were you able to hypnotise her?” she asked eagerly.

“You will tell her that the plan worked”

 

I nodded unwillingly as a smile forced its way onto my face.

“You will bite her”

 

“I can’t” I mumbled to myself as I told myself to resist biting her. I don’t know what this voice in my head was coming from but I needed to stop listening to it.

“You can’t, what?” she asked as she looked at my funnily. Suddenly, a fleet of students walked through the front gate and my urge to bite her just suddenly went away.

 “Maybe you would like her even more once you find out what her blood tastes like” the voice continued to linger through my own thoughts.

“I have to go, I’ll see you after school” she smiled sweetly. I quickly grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

“I don’t think you should come to my class after school. In fact, you need to stay away from me; it just isn’t safe for you to be around me”

“What do you mean? You managed to hypnotise Yuri and I’m guessing all those vampires who are looking for you have stopped therefore I am in no danger at all” she smiled unknowingly.

“Listen to me!” I suddenly snapped, making her jump in shock. I didn’t want to scare her but I was growing desperate. Students started to look our way and were giving us both very suspicious looks.

“Don’t contact me, don’t look at me and just don’t come near me. I need to work out what this voice is first” I instructed.

“You’re hearing voices? What are they telling you? Tell me Hyunseung oppa” she pleaded.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

If he was hearing voice, I had a clear idea on who was responsible for them. I knew what Hyunseung was saying was against his own will and was definitely out of character so I decided to keep being understanding, even if he was lashing out at me.

“Hyunseung, do you think maybe someone else has the power to control people’s thoughts and actions like you? I know you said you were the only known vampire to have this power but maybe another vampire who’s been hiding has this power as well” I speculated. 

As if something just clicked in his head, he suddenly smiled at me, “you’re a genius!”

I chuckled, “I’m not that clever. Remember, I still have to attend your smelly additional tutoring sessions”

“My urges to hurt you suddenly went away when the students started entering the school. I guess this means we can’t be alone when we’re together” he mumbled.

“We can have HyunA and Junhyung come along to our dates,” I grinned, “it’ll be like a double date except, they’re not dating”

He suddenly gave me a small glare and something told me he didn’t really like the idea of having another “couple” with us while we were on a date. I think he preferred us being alone.  

 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I watched aside as the two annoying pests worked a way around my hypnotic spell for Hyunseung to bite Hae Sung. They still didn’t know I was responsible for it all, that was the only good thing about this situation, however I knew I couldn’t pin my hopes on them never uncovering my true identity.

I didn’t see any of this coming as Hae Sung managed to work it out so easily. I immediately regretted smashing that mug on her head and entering her mind to talk to her as that was probably how she pieced all of this together.

I needed to find a way to get the couple alone and have Hyunseung bite Hae Sung. Unfortunately, that blasted girl suggested going on a double date with their friends to make sure they weren’t alone.

I always thought I was five steps ahead of them but it seems that they were around five miles ahead of me.

 


 

 

A.N: Wow, I'm sorry for the long wait everybody! I totally forgot how much I enjoyed writing this fanfic XD I wrote this chapter in around 20 minutes non-stop! (Total record! haha)

I would like to thank temiikyuu for telling me to update this fic. This chapter's for you, temiikyuu! Hehe 

If you would like a chapter dedicated to you, simply pester me to update through PM~ haha just don't troll me, okay?!

I would also like to thank everyone for staying with this fic. Even though I say this all the time, thank you for being so patient and sticking with Hae Sung and the Baby Vampire ^ ^ *Gives giant hug and hands out candy and cookies*

Btw, I would love it if you guys checked out my entries for "Creative Ecstasy Writing Contest" ^ ^ 

They're called, "Six Alien Babies...Only One Key..." and "Divining Land of the Lords: Paradox Angel