~:15:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

PING~

“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?” – Hyunseung

“Who’s that?” Dujun peeped over my shoulder to see. “Yah! Are you talking to that teacher again?”

I nodded “What’s wrong with that?”

“Everything!” Yong Guk suddenly shouted as he entered my bedroom.

“Tell me why it’s such a bad thing to talk to Hyunseung oppa!”

“He’s a e!”

“No he isn’t!” I quickly argued “I know he isn’t. He isn’t that kind of guy!”

“That’s what they all seem like at the start but then once they’ve built up their relationship with you…BAM! He you!”

I stood there with eyes wide open. I couldn’t believe what Yong Guk was saying. I knew Hyunseung oppa wasn’t a e or a but they just assumed all those things when they heard I was now friends with him.

“Oppas, please stop worrying. I’ll be fine. Hyunseung is a perfectly nice guy, he wouldn’t do any of those things to me”

“How do you know that?”

“I just know” I mumbled.

Yong Guk sighed “Just don’t spend too much time with him. That’s all I’m asking”

“Arasso”

“That means you can’t go to dinner with him tonight” Dujun added.

I gave a small moan “waeyo? It’s only dinner”

They both shook their heads.

*Why do they have to be like this now?!*

“I’m still going. You can’t stop me” with that, I started walking out of my room.

Suddenly I felt something hugging me from behind.

“If you go, oppa will cry”

I rolled my eyes “you’re such a baby” I pulled away from Yong Guk and walked down to the kitchen to get myself a drink and quickly text back to Hyunseung’s text.

Dujun’s P.O.V

“If you go, oppa will cry”

“you’re such a baby”

She pulled away from Yong Guk and walked away.

“Yah! You really thought that would work?!”

Yong Guk shrugged “Worth a try”

I rolled my eyes “You probably made it worse now”

“Don’t be such a drama queen” he huffed “and anyways, I have a plan”

“What kind of plan” I raised an eyebrow.

“You’ll find out soon” he winked.

*Why do I get the feeling he’s going to make us spy on her date with that guy?*

Few hours later…

*I knew it*

Yong Guk looked at me waiting for an answer. “What? You don’t like the idea?”

“It’s a stupid idea! What if we get caught!”

“We won’t, we’ll wear disguises”

I sighed “This isn’t going to work”

“What isn’t going to work?” Hae Sung walked in all dressed up for her dinner date. I stood there feeling like an angel walked in.

I gulped “you…look amazing”

She stood there awkwardly “You don’t think it’s too much?” she started pulled her dress down making it a little longer.

“N-no, you look perfect”

“Yah! Stop acting so weird, you ert” Yong Guk pushed me a little.

I quickly snapped out of it and cleared my throat. “So you’re wearing that for your dinner date?”

“Well…it’s not exactly a date. Just a friendly…uhh…meeting?”

“Liar” Yong Guk blurted out.

She pouted “I’m not lying”

“I’m not letting you go out like that” I said bluntly.

“I know it’s not what I normally wear but I think its fine”

“Just change into something else” I pointed to her room.

“What are you? My boyfriend?”

*I wish I was*

“I don’t care, just change into something more suitable”

“But you just said it looked perfect!” she argued.

“Go!” I said sternly.

She slowly walked to her room to get changed. No way was I letting her go see some strange guy looking pretty as that so I needed her to change into something more casual.

She came back down in something more appropriate.

“Oppas are coming too” Yong Guk suddenly said.

“Huh?”

“Well…I’m hungry and if you’re going out to dinner, we’ll tag along”

“Arasso” she shrugged not looking nervous at all.

*Maybe they are just friends…*

“I’ll just text Hyunseung oppa to see if that’s okay” she quickly walked off.

Few minutes later…

KNOCK KNOCK

Hae Sung quickly answered the door with a welcoming smile.

“Hyunseung oppa” she beamed.

“Hey, I got you a little something” he handed her a few books turning her smile into a small confused look.

“What are these?”

“Revision books and a few things to help you in math”

“Thanks” she smiled and put the books down. “I hope you don’t mind my oppas tagging along”

“Not at all. They’re more then welcome”

*Pfft~ look at him acting like he’s not bothered* I quickly walked up to Hae Sung and protectively wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I tried my best to act nice to this guy.

“You must be Hyunseung, I’m Dujun. Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too. I thought there was another one?”

“That’s me. I’m Bang Yong Guk” he suddenly came out of nowhere.

“If that’s all of us, let’s go” he smiled and lead the way to his car.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

I sighed inwardly. It was nice Dujun and Yong Guk oppa were coming with us but a bit of me wanted both me and Hyunseung to be alone, weird I know…

Both the car journey and the dinner were slightly awkward for me. They were all getting along which was a big surprise, I thought they were all going to be at each other’s throats but I guess it was because I was there? Or they just liked Hyunseung?

Dujun’s P.O.V

I tried to be nice for Hae Sung. Hyunseung was a pretty good guy. I couldn’t really find any faults and he just seemed like a normal teacher but more interesting.

I still didn’t like the fact he had some attachment to Hae Sung. Whatever it was I wanted to stop it as soon as possible for the sake of the two.

After dinner I spoke to Hyunseung in private in regards to their relationship.

“So, what’s your relationship with Hae Sung?”

“We’re just friends. Why do you ask?”

“I just see something more” I shrugged casually.

“Believe me, we are nothing more than friends”

“Even so, I want you to stay away from her from now on”

“What?”