~:36:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

 

“Oppa~!” I chirped as Hyunseung opened his door and I immediately gave him a hug.

It had already been two weeks since the appearance of Jessica but that didn’t bother us any more, if anything, it brought us closer together. Hyunseung became a lot more protective; he wouldn’t let me out of his sight and even bought the house next door to mine. So we were now next door neighbours which was convenient.

“Hey~” he smiled and hugged me back tightly “I’ve got some good news, since your mum is out of town for the week,  I’ve decided to have a house warming party tonight and you’re number one on the guest list” he broke the hug and kissed me on the forehead.

“Yes!” I cheered in victory. I bugged him to throw a house warming party but he repeatedly refused.

“Who else is coming?”

“HyunA, Junhyung, a few teachers from school”

“Wait...that means we can’t...”

“I know but...” he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer towards him “...we can start a little party of our own, before the guest come over” he smirked and kissed me softly on the lips. “What do you say?”

I was wondering for while what he meant by a “party of our own”. I didn’t know whether to take it literally or to take it as one of his ways of say “let’s sleep together!”

Being confused, I decided to just tease with him.

“No~” I smirked “I’m going to go home. I’ll see you at the party. What time is it?”

He frowned “Aw~ come on...” he pulled us closer together “it’ll be just you and me...without the scarf”

I chuckled “Okay...but let me just ask...you mean party as in...”

“As in, let’s throw a party of our own. What do you think I meant?” he smirked, clearly knowing what I misunderstood it for.

“I...umm...” I started to stutter feeling a little embarrassed.

“Hae Sung, you’re underage and I wouldn’t just spring up the idea just like that” he curled a piece of my hair behind my ear “I want to take this nice and slow”

“Not too slow” I pouted as I remembered how long it took for him to finally kiss me.

“Alright, not too slow” he smiled “now, why don’t you come in and help me prepare for the party?”

I nodded and stepped into his house. There were still unpacked boxes everywhere and the furniture was placed obscurely around the room.

“How can you have a house warming party when you still haven’t unpacked all your things yet?” I frowned as I walked up to a box labelled “books”

He let out a small chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck “I haven’t had much time to unpack all the boxes”

“Maybe we should start on the boxes then” I picked up a box and looked at him “where do you want me to put this”

“You don’t need to-“

“No~ I’m going to help you unpack all of this stuff whether you like it or not. Now, where do you want me to put this box?”

He sighed “In my room”

“Okay” I gave a smile and walked around the house not quite knowing where his room was. I walked back downstairs “where is your room again?”

He chuckled “upstairs, second left”

I nodded “right” I said as I started to make my way upstairs.

An hour later, we managed to unpack all the boxes. Though tiring, it was finally done and Hyunseung was thankful for my helping hands.

“Now, let’s get things ready for the party” I looked around “where are the drinks?” I started looking around the kitchen.

 

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

As she walked around my kitchen, I couldn’t resist hugging her once again. I tickled her and she giggled cutely in response. 

“Let’s continue where we left off” I said in her ear as I chuckled lightly.

As my arms were wrapped around her waist, I noticed that we weren’t alone. I broke the hug and quickly turned around to see HyunA and Junhyung standing hand in hand before us.

“Happy house warming! I see you two have started the party already” HyunA chuckled as she walked up to me and handed a bottle of blood. “It’s Italy’s finest, so don’t drink it all in one go”

“Thanks” I smiled and turned to Junhyung whilst HyunA and Hae Sung were having their girl talk.

“Hey”

“Hey” Junhyung answered bluntly. It was clear that he had just gotten out of bed and was dragged out of his sleep by HyunA.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned “do you mind if I crash on your sofa?” he said sleepily.

“Go for it” I gestured towards the sofa. He gave a small drowsy smile in return and allowed himself to just fall onto the sofa and not before long, he was snoring.

“Asleep again?!” HyunA frowned with her hands on her hips.

“It’s probably because he was dragged out of bed by a certain someone” I looked at HyunA with an accusing look.

“He had been sleeping all day! I had no choice but to drag him out. It’s not my fault he’s a sloth” she walked up to the sofa and knelt down to Junhyung level “a cute sloth” she pinched his cheek to which he reacted by scrunching up his face whilst remaining asleep. She stood back up.

“So, how are you two getting on?” HyunA looked at both me and Hae Sung “did we interrupt anything?” she asked with a pang of guilt “were you about to kiss?”

“N-no” Hae Sung shook her head “you came just in time. Oppa was about to start a tickle war”

“Ooh~ You’re referring Hyunseung by just oppa now? And tickle wars? You two have gotten so close!” HyunA giggled.

Hae Sung smiled back as the two of us linked our hands together.

“Do you want me to go? I can take Junhyung with me and-“

“No need. We can just continue later” I smirked as I eyed Hae Sung’s lips.

 

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

 

Around two hours later, the guests started to arrive. Roughly thirty people came bearing house warming gifts as they entered. Many of the guests were teachers I knew and some were complete strangers to me.

“Hae Sung?”

I turned around to the questioning voice to see Mr. Wu looking stern as always. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh~ I’m...Hyun- I mean, I’m Mr. Jang’s neighbour. He invited me over” I gave a fake smile and he quickly walked away to converse with other teachers. It felt strange being in a room full of teachers and strangers when only a few hours ago was I playing around with Hyunseung in the same room. I wanted to announce our relationship for some weird reason. I wanted the burden of hiding the secret lifted off my shoulders and for our relationship to be accepted but I then thought of how ridiculous and selfish I was being. I couldn’t put what I wanted in front of Hyunseung’s job.

All of a sudden, I started to feel queasy. The room felt like it was spinning and I started to hear strange voices in my head. I looked to up and saw a face smirking at me. It was hard deciphering who it was as my vision was starting to go.

“Hae Sung, are you okay?” Junhyung approached me with a concerned look “maybe you should sit down”

“N-no, I’m fine” I flashed a fake smile and walked up to the front door. *Maybe I just need some fresh air...*

I reached for the handle but my eyelids started to feel heavy and my hand drooped back down to my side. With the power I had left, I twisted the door handle and ran out of the house before collapsing onto the driveway.

As I fell into a sleep, I heard a faint voice before me. A familiar voice.

A voice which could have only belonged to my English teacher Miss Kim.

“Such a nice girl...too bad you can’t be with Hyunseung”