~:1:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

It was dark when I walked home. The fog was thick and I felt the cold taking over my senses. I dug my hands in my pockets for warmth and walked a little faster. I wish I had taken the lift Dujun sunbae offered me since I was now freezing my off plus I had to walk through several dark alleys before I could reach home. The neighborhood isn’t too bad but you always have strange feelings whilst walking at night alone in a dark alleyway.

“Oppa…please...” 

I suddenly heard a female voice in the near distance.

I kept walking, it wasn’t really my business but then I saw it.

A dark figure standing in front a girl around my age, but a little older. It seemed as though they knew each other but she looked extremely scared.

He violently kissed her. *Great…public displays of affection* I rolled my eyes.

He held tightly onto the girl’s waist and wouldn’t let her go as she kicked her legs but it didn’t seem to do anything but tire her out.

"Please...no!"

At that moment I didn’t know whether I was hallucinating but I saw his teeth bite viciously into her neck and looked like he was drinking her blood. I could see her body go limp.

I couldn’t help but whimper out in fear. He suddenly stopped and glanced towards me. I saw a faint outline of his face and I was scared he was going to approach me and do the exact same things as he did to the girl.

He dropped the girl and walked away into the darkness. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly ran to the girl.

“Hello? Hello?! Can you hear me?!” I shook the lifeless body but she didn’t show any signs of conciousness. Blood was dripping from her neck and I could see teeth marks punctured into her skin. I quickly called an ambulance which took us both to the hospital.

I was slightly shaken up by the incident. It’s not every day you witness a guy biting into someone’s neck and drink their blood. I waited a while before the doctor came back out.

“She’s going to be fine. We’ve given her a blood transfusion since she’s lost a lot of blood. She’ll probably wake up in the morning”

“Thank you doctor” I bowed. *At least she’s going to be alright…but that guy’s still out there* I shivered.