Chapter 64

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When should we come back tomorrow?" 

Heechul asked as he strode over from the bathroom to the king-sized bed where Jungsoo was lying down, looking intently at his phone. The older smiled as he shifted to give room for Heechul on the bed and put down his mobile.

"Anytime you fancy."

 

 

 

Heechul bit his lower lip, clutching the comforter tightly. After inhaling a long breath, resulted from deep thinking, he turned to his boyfriend and proposed shyly.

"Let's stay longer."

Jungsoo cocked an eyebrow, smiling teasingly. He propped his body weight on his elbow as he tilted his head to the blushing man.

"What happened to Mama Hee?"

Heechul's face got a shade darker on the remark. He scoffed and quickly lied down, covering his reddened face with the thick blanket. It triggered a strange tingling feeling on his stomach and he didn't know why.

"If you keep teasing me, go sleep outside."

 

 

 

He heard Jungsoo let out a muffled chuckle and it only made him embarrassed even more. However, when a pair of strong arms sneaked around his waist under the blanket, he somehow calmed down. Jungsoo nuzzled his face on his exposed nape and sniffed him—the thing that he secretly enjoyed the most. He almost gasped when his boyfriend placed a peck on his neck, followed by a surprising request.

"Can you hold me tonight, baby?"

 

 

 

Heechul was having a hard time to swallow and unknowingly his body went rigid. The question caught him off guard. Even though it sounded so simple, it was not. Jungsoo, feeling that his boyfriend tensed, tightened his hold.

"Never mind, Chul. Let's just sleep. I know you're tired."

Jungsoo smiled and rested his head on Heechul's, spooning his lover like he always did. He just simply shrugged off his wish to be held by Heechul although if he was being honest, he wanted it so bad. 

 

 

 

As he was dozing off, he was awakened when Heechul turned around and threw his arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer. He could only widen his eyes when he was suddenly being embraced, his head settled in Heechul's chest and his hand found a new spot, crumpling Heechul's pajama. The moment he was about to look up, Heechul stopped him by placing a chaste kiss on his forehead, again, like what they usually did sans the roles reversed today.

 

 

 

"Let's sleep, Jungsoo. Goodnight, big baby."

 

 

 

Jungsoo couldn't deny his broad smile when the endearment rolled out from Heechul's mouth. Closing his eyes, he snuggled closer to Heechul and basked the warmth from his boyfriend's hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

Shortly after, light snores were heard from Jungsoo. That was when Heechul suddenly opened his eyes which had already been glistening, ready to spill his tears. He Jungsoo's hair softly, letting the smooth hair run through his fingers. They were always together every day but he started to think that they were not really together, at least not like what they were now. He smiled slightly as he suddenly remembered Donghae, Sungmin, and even Hyukjae. He owed them a lot for giving him the chance to be alone with Jungsoo. This short time was really eye-opening. 

 

 

 

They were temporarily putting on masks just to please each other and he was glad when none of them was too comfortable living that way. He was glad that in the end, they were bound to being honest with each other. Today, he learned that Jungsoo once again showed his human side—being selfish, being child-like. Haeun was his everything but Jungsoo gave him that chance. He promised himself that he would be both a good parent for Haeun and a great partner for Jungsoo or the least, he would try. They were his life and he would vow himself to try his best for them.

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blinding sunlight poked his eyes as if the sun wanted to say that it was already morning. Heechul blinked his eyes sleepily before he shut them tight when the rays were too much; unlike the usual, the secluded room of theirs in Seoul, the light was deliberately radiating the room they were in because the big window with loose curtains couldn't hide them from the shine. Heechul had no choice but to wake up. Anyhow, he groaned lightly when he felt that his shoulder felt a bit sore. Rubbing his eyes tiredly, he finally grasped what was happening when Jungsoo curled his body, nuzzling his face on his chest. He smiled a little and couldn't stop the need to pet the dark mop.

 

 

 

"Jungsoo, wake up now. My arm is sore."

The said man, however, didn't react. Yet, giving up was never in Heechul's dictionary so he tried again, this time along with the attempt to pry Jungsoo's body away.

"Baby, stay still. I'm sleeping," Jungsoo drowsily said; no one knew whether it was a sleep-talking. Heechul sighed but complied with what his boyfriend wanted. The way Jungsoo huddled like a ball on his hold was a precious sight to see and, if he wanted to be honest, he also didn't want this to end.

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes had passed and finally, Heechul had to go out of the bed when his morning signal called out. Noticing that Jungsoo seemed to be lifeless, in a deep slumber, he sneaked his way out to go to the bathroom to do his business.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter