Chapter 17

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having locked the door, Jungsoo finally turned around only to be welcomed by Heechul's back, again. He knew Heechul was mad at him and it only made him feel more and more little in front of the latter. Sorry was an easy word to say, yet, how someone wanted to mean the word was something else. At least that was what Jungsoo believed; he had to know his mistakes in order to get the apology he asked.

 

 

 

"How are you, Chul?"

"ing tired."

Jungsoo gulped at how blunt the reply was. Nope, he shouldn't give up; he tried again, "You're really beautiful today. I'm glad I can-"

"Shut up. You have no say."

 

 

 

Calmly walking to stand in front of Heechul, the CEO finally could look at the beauty in front of him. Heechul was indeed so beautiful; it was almost surreal. His black wavy hair framed his face perfectly, his pale complexion with a light pink adorning his cheeks, his all the time wet lips that always drove him crazy—just simply gorgeous. Heechul's body went stiffened and he snapped at him with a piercing gaze. Jungsoo knew he should be intimidated and will down his urge to be close to the younger, yet, the indescribable feeling that always made him unable to control himself surfaced, taking over his body. With his last rationality, he finally said.

 

 

 

"Can I hug you?"

 

 

 

Heechul was slowly losing his patience; the stress, the anger, the frustration, and the longing were stirring his mind and heart insanely. He wanted to yell at Jungsoo about what he had felt these days, yet his ego stifled his voice. If he showed his feelings even a bit, it would only give Jungsoo a false hope and he didn't want it.

 

"No. Where were you? My employees have gone nuts because of your visit. The rumor spreads like a ing epidemic and it makes-"

"Chul, slap me hard. Please."

 

 

 

Heechul's eyes snapped open. He stared incredulously at Jungsoo but the latter looked like he was struggling with something unknown to Heechul.

 

 

 

"Please."

Heechul was contemplating and silently thinking why Jungsoo asked such a ridiculous request to him. Looking straight to the CEO's eyes, hoping he would find something to pull him from the confusing maze, he found nothing but the distressed look. However, the very next moment, he was stunned. Jungsoo threw his body towards him and enveloped him in a tight hug.

 

 

 

"I miss you."

 

 

Suddenly, breathing was almost impossible. The way Jungsoo's warm hand rubbed his lower back and the other one was on his shoulder, both were doing the work of pulling him closer as if there shouldn't be any inches between them, made him started to feel dizzy. He felt that hot breath was ghosting over his neck and it made his inside suffered from a hurricane.

 

 

"Let me hold you and you can slap me or punch me later."

Jungsoo inhaled the scent of the designer deeply and finally whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. There was a sudden business trip," And then he buried his face on the soft milky skin of Heechul's neck.

 

 

 

 

"I need this to keep me sane."

 

 

 

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

 

 

They stayed like that for a few minutes, with Jungsoo snuffling Heechul's nape occasionally. Every time Heechul wanted to pull away, the hold on his waist would be tightened, silently asking him not to go. No. It wasn't that Heechul didn't like it. He liked it, too much, and that was the problem. The hug felt so soothing that his earlier rage gradually dissipated into the warmth emitting from the intimate contact. Yet, he had to keep his guards up; he didn't reciprocate the hug. How much he wanted to also cling onto Jungsoo, he couldn't. He was that pathetic.

 

 

 

"I need to go back to my office."

"Mmhh."

"Jungsoo."

 

 

 

In the end, Jungsoo reluctantly let go, releasing Heechul from his hold. An emptiness hit him immediately as if half of himself was being taken away. Heechul looked very indifferent, however, and the CEO was slightly sad by the fact that only he who needed the hug. Yet, he was still determined to shower the younger with his love; this little apathy wouldn't stop him.

 

"Why are you here, Heechul? I mean, I'm happy, very, but I didn't expect you to be here. Is there something wrong?"

 

Heechul scoffed, "Your attitude, Mr. Park, is very wrong. I can't ing work in my own office because of you. My employees think there's something going on between us. My damn assistant never leaves me alone without inflaming my ears with his questions. And you..." the designer paused and pointed his finger on Jungsoo, "You just suddenly disappeared and left all the nasty rumor for me. You didn't even bother to call, you ."

 

 

 

Having silently enjoyed every bit by bit Heechul's rants, Jungsoo chuckled. He blamed his teeming love for the latter that no hard feelings had room to seep into his heart; Heechul's grumbles sounded like a cute whine that only added his adoration. Advancing forward, Jungsoo petted Heechul's head lightly.

"Miss me?"

 

 

 

It was supposed to be a teasing joke because Jungsoo knew the answer too well. However, when the man in front of him was muted and motionless, he frowned a bit. A lovely feeling sparked in his garden of hope at the thought that maybe, just maybe, Heechul missed him even only a tiny bit.

 

 

 

"You're ridiculous. Close your eyes."

Bewildered, Jungsoo knitted his eyebrows and eventually closed his eyes. Not to lie, excitement began to flare inside him.

 

 

 

 

 

PLAKKK

Heechul slapped him, and it was hard, nothing like a joke or anything; he slapped him harshly. Jungsoo opened his eyes and could only stare blankly at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter