Triple J (Part 5B)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Johnny (NCT) x Jeonghan (Seventeen) x Joshua (Seventeen) x Althea (Reader)

Url: mj_pa13

Trope: Fluff, Drama

AU: College

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: For Me, Day6

Summary: Three love interests, three separate plots, but only one of the J's will be chosen.

_

    "Johnny?"

    At the mention of his name, dark hair shifted as he turned his head towards the sound of Althea's voice; eyes immediately widening. Scrambling to his feet, Johnny's face tinged a bright red as he stood there, mouth agape and wearing a mortified expression. Voice shaky, the question that fell from his lips was a raspy squeak.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Althea shook her head, forefinger lifting, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

    There was a pause of silence as she broke their intense stare to focus upon the screen behind him. Animated girls wearing brightly colored dresses and holding matching magical scepters pranced around the screen. Althea lifted a speculative brow.

    "You didn't strike me as a Cardcaptor Sakura type of person," she spoke as she stifled a chuckle. "I guess I learn something new every day."

    Johnny merely rolled his eyes as his arms folded across his chest. Facial muscles tensed, he glared at the young woman standing before him, "Why are you here? To stare at me again?"

    Althea's brows that furrowed elicited a smirk from Johnny as he took a step closer to where she stood. Head bending down to level his face with her's, Althea could have sworn she saw a gleam in his dark eyes under the shine of fluorescent light as she watched his lips twist more. 

    "I told you pictures last longer."  Voice low, warm breath tickled her skin as he leaned in closer. "So why don't you take one?"

    Mouth falling agape, Althea felt her blood begin to boil - a quick inhale of air into her lungs as she readied her retort, but Joshua's voice cut into the tensed atmosphere as he quickly strode towards the red faced duo. Clapping his hands together, he tried his best to muster as cheerful of a voice as possible without sounding too plastic.

    "Is everything okay over here?"

    The smirk upon Johnny's face loosened a bit as his eyes shifted towards the shorter male, "Yeah, we were just having a little chat about the importance and beauty of photography is all. Isn't that right, Thea?"

    Cringing at the nickname, Althea's jaw clenched tightly - the strain visible as Joshua huffed a light sigh. Palm resting against her upper back, Joshua smiled sweetly upon the frustrated woman as he gestured toward the opposite end of the room.

    "Why don't I introduce you to the others?"

    Eyes flickering to Jeonghan who had been quietly standing in the back as he watched the ordeal unfold, Joshua bowed his head towards him.

    "Come on, Jeonghan - I'll introduce you to everyone as well."

    With a heavy sigh, Althea walked in-between the two males as Joshua lead the way to a cluster of people sat around one of the many television screens. After a few minutes of exchanging greetings with each and every club member, Althea found herself sitting beside Joshua upon an orange, plush couch lining the backmost wall. Together, they watched as Jeonghan and a few other members sat around the table before them as the small gathering played a board game; loud cheers and rants spilling into the air from overflowing vocals.

    "You didn't tell me Johnny was a part of this club," Althea sighed as she turned her head to peer upon Joshua. "Why? You know him and I aren't fond of each other and last time I checked, you and him don't like each other as well."

    "I'm just as shocked as you are."

    Althea furrowed her brows, "Huh? What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter