Lady Bluebell (Part 1)

K-Pop One Shots & Scenarios (Est. 2019; SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER COLLECTION FOR PUBLIC ONE SHOTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Leo/Taekwoon (VIXX) x Haebin (Gugudan) 

Url: yeonchaa

Trope: Friendship, Romance

AU: N/A

TW: N/A

Song suggestion: In Your Arms, Saib

Plot: Leo and Haebin are casted as lovers again in a new musical after their previous one, and this time, during their session together, Leo feels something different.

_

   "Isn't this exciting?"

    Taekwoon's eyes shifted to the slender woman bouncing up and down in her seat; fawn-hued tresses flowing with every movement. A small sigh escaped his corpulent lips as he nodded in response, earning a small pout from the woman sitting across from him.

    "Yah," her fingertips poked his chest, "don't be like that, Taekwoon. You know you're excited to work with me again!"

    Heaving a sigh, his thumb and forefinger pinched the bridge of his nose, eyes closing, as he shook his head. "I never said I wasn't," he explained. "You're just making an assumption, Haebin." As she deciphered his words, a smile slowly crept upon her face; the corners of her pale-peach lips lifting to bear white teeth. 

    "So you admit that you like me?"

    Taken aback by her question, his eyes narrowed into crescents as he stared at the silky-haired being. Straightening up in his seat, he cleared his throat with a slight fidget; broad shoulders tensing ever-so-slightly, the material of his shirt scrunching a bit. Haebin rolled her eyes at his reaction as she leaned over, her hand moving to rest itself atop his head, as she smiled sweetly. 

    "I'm only joking, Taek." Rising to her feet, she slipped her hand off of his head and onto the script resting upon the coffee table centered between them. "Let's go practice, yeah?"

    Without another word, Haebin disappeared into the hallway. Heaving a sigh, Taekwoon reached forward as he scooped the remaining copy into his large hand. As his fingers lifted the pages, eyes scanning each word for the umpteenth time, a slight twinge of annoyance pinched his nerves. Amidst all of his options, Lady Bluebell was the last musical he had wished to be cast in - let alone lead. It wasn't that he hated the plot, but rather what he was required to do. Since his character was the main love interest of Haebin's, it meant that the two of them were going to become very well acquainted with one another. 

    To be honest, it terrified Taekwoon, and he wasn't sure as to why.

    "Alright, everyone!"

    Breaking from his thoughts, Taek's eyes shifted to the stout, red suit-clad man standing upon the wide stage. Thick, slicked back, sable hair gave the man a sophisticated look; statement rings and a single gold chain adding to the appeal. The man, who Taekwoon assumed to be the director, peered at everyone through the dark shaded lenses that framed his face.

    "I'm Choi Seunghoon, the director for this musical," he began, "it's very nice to meet all of you!" Loud cheers began ringing throughout the theater; Taekwoon's eyes shifting to peer at a wide-grinned Haebin who excitedly hopped in place. A small smile formed upon his lips as he watched her for a mere moment before returning his attention to the director.

    "As you may already know, this is a musical that I wrote myself," cue more cheers and a swift bow from Director Choi. "To put it bluntly: I want each and every one of you to give this musical your all. Delve into your character's persona and own it - even if it means trading your own personal lives. Han Haebin, where are you?"

    Hand immediately shooting into the air, a bright smile graced her soft, yet sharp features as her fingers wiggled, "Right here, sir." 

    "Everyone, this is your Lady Bluebell," Choi introduced a bowing Haebin. "She will be playing Esther Park - the only child of a wealthy businessman who has immigrated to 19th century England to pursue her dreams of becoming a disgui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter