040

Him & I

Lucas walked towards his friends, he took the seat beside Yang Yang and looked around.
“Did Diana leave early?” He blinked, Xiajun chuckled.
“She used to do that, huh? Leave parties and then we find her already at home, dressed in her pajamas.” Lina mused, Yang Yang looked around.
“But it’s been quite a while since she left for the restroom.” Yang Yang spoke, Lucas stood up from his seat and walked towards the restrooms.
Lina chewed on her lip and followed the male.
Lucas paused when he noticed the sign just at the hallway, it said that the restrooms in the area were close for maintenance. He was about to turn back when he heard a familiar voice.

“Diana!” He kicked the sign down and ran for the ladies’ room. Lucas reached the heavy wooden doors and tried pushing them open.
But it wouldn’t budge, he pressed his ear against the door and he froze when he heard Junghoon’s voice.
“You think I’d really give you up like that, Diana?”
Lucas ran his hands through his hair in frustration, he could hear Diana’s sobs from the other side.
“I am going to make you mine. Tonight, you will be mine.”
Lucas shook his head, his jaw twitched and then he kicked the door down.

 

 

“Jaehyun-ah,”

Jaehyun stood up from his desk and walked towards the shelves.

“Noona, hey, sorry I didn’t get to call you back right away. I got busy. Where are you two?”

“There’s been a little trouble with our connecting flights to Seoul, we’re still in Barbados, Kris tried arranging a private jet but I don’t know how that went.

“Really? Do you need me to~”

“No need, I already called abeoji yesterday, the jet will be here in two days. How’s Diana?”

“You haven’t gotten hold of her?” Jaehyun asked, confused.

“Yes and no. She answers to my emails, but Kris has been trying to call her for the past few days now, still no answer.”

“I just spoke to her yesterday, she seems okay. Maybe she’s just busy with school,”

“Well, Diana does seem to enjoy being in SNU. Have you hung out lately?”

“Yes, we had lunch a few days ago. Some of her friends are in town too. Ming and Lina.”

“What? Really?” Haerin sounded pleased.

“That’s good, those two have always been her best friends.”

Jaehyun nodded, he glanced at his desk again and smiled.

“How long till you guys get back, noona?”

“Maybe in four or five days, till then, please check on Di, alright?”

“Of course.”



“You think I’d really give you up like that, Diana?”
Diana was trying to tear the duct tape wrapped around her wrists, and then Junghoon walked to her again, he was smiling maniacally as he reached out to cup her cheek.
“I am going to make you mine. Tonight, you will be mine.” He whispered as he trailed his fingers down her chest.
“Lucas!” Diana started to scream, and then she heard a loud bang.
Light suddenly entered the room, Junghoon cursed, he was about to pull away from Diana, but something hit him. Hard.
“What did you say?” A deep voice echoed through the walls of the restroom.
It was a voice she knew too well.
She turned her head and found Lucas standing before Junghoon, he had his grip on the other male’s collar.
“You!” Junghoon spat at him, Lucas smirked back, his eyes cold and empty.
“You ing bastard.” Lucas hissed as he pushed the male against the wall and started to glide him upwards. Junghoon started to choke on his breath as his feet dangled over the air.
Diana was panting heavily as she slid down onto the damp floor. With her hands still bound together, she tried to reach for her phone.
“Of all the people you could mess with,” Lucas suddenly dropped him, Junghoon flinched as he landed on the floor with a painful thud.
“It had to be the one person I would kill for.” He chuckled as the tip of his shoe came in contact with his chin, Junghoon coughed out blood as he crawled away from him, then the Wong heir started to laugh.
 Lucas was really seeing red, he smirked before gesturing for Junghoon to stand up.

“Is that all you got?” Lucas challenged him, his shoulders all tensed up.
“Diana!” Lina gasped as she got inside, she quickly cut the tape off around her wrists and started to pull her up.
“Lucas!” Hendery rushed in, but he stopped when Lucas tilted his head as Junghoon got to his feet again.  
Hendery shook off his coat and draped it around Diana.
“You don’t know how to take care of her! She’s mine!” Junghoon tried to lunge for him, but Lucas caught his fist and twisted it instead, he started to push Junghoon back as he towered over the other male.
Junghoon screamed in pain as his bones cracked, Lina winced and looked away. Hendery shook his head, but remained in his position, telling to Lucas to calm down would be useless. 

Junghoon hurt Diana. He was really going to get it.

 


“He’s going to die.” Lina muttered as she turned to Hendery. Junghoon was turning into all shades of purple and blue.

“Good for him,” Hendery exhaled and buried his hands in his pant pockets.
Diana winced and she straightened up.
“You don’t get to own people.” Lucas scoffed and then he let go of the male and hit him instead, Junghoon stumbled back and crashed against one of the cubicle doors.
“And if you’re a real man, you would know how to treat a woman properly.” Lucas loosened his tie and lifted his foot and pressed him down the toilet bowl, Junghoon was already in tears.

“And when she says no,” Lucas hissed as he put more pressure on his foot, Junghoon looked like he was about to faint.

“Then it ing means no.”

Lucas was about to step forward when he felt someone tug on his sleeve.
He turned his head and his face instantly softened, Diana was standing behind him, her cheeks tear streaked, but her eyes were focused on him.
“I—I want to go home.” She stuttered, Lucas let out a shaky breath before turning to face her. Diana was shaking badly, he glanced up and saw his friends standing by the door.
“L—Lucas, please.” Diana spoke again, he nodded and took her purse from her. She took a step back from him, Lucas blocked her view of Junghoon.
Lina left the room as Yang Yang and Xiaojun went inside. Lucas followed Diana out, and then the girl paused.
She looked at Lucas, her forehead creased. She stretched her hand to him, Lucas stopped, careful with touching her.
“Di~“
“It’s alright, Wong. It’s you.” She breathed, Lucas frowned and he gingerly pulled the girl towards him.

Diana let out a shaky sigh as she pressed her forehead against his chest.

“I’m so sorry, Di. I shouldn’t have left.” He whispered, the girl shook her head and just clung to him. Diana let her tears fall and closed her eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Lucas said again and kissed the crown of her head, he glanced up and saw Hendery and Xiaojun dragging an unconscious Junghoon out of the restroom. Yang Yang hopped after them, he paused and looked at Lucas.

Lucas’s brows rose briefly, the latter nodded back. He shifted his attention back to his Wu heiress, and he just tightened his arms around her.

“Can we go home now?” She asked again, her voice strained.

“Of course, anything you want.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++