023

Him & I

Double update today ;>

 

 

Diana was finishing a report for class when she felt someone occupy the seat across hers, she looked up and her brows rose.

“J—Junghoon-ah,” She was surprised to see him, not the good kind of surprised too.

“I remember we spoke about hanging out over coffee, and I saw you sitting her alone.” Junghoon said as he pushed a cup towards her.

Diana had gone into the coffee shop across the campus to enjoy some alone time so that she could finish some of her assignments.

“Ah, yes. Thanks.” She said as she examined the cup, she realized it was a mocha frappucino and set it down.

“What are you doing, Di?”

“I needed to polish this report I have for Finance, and its Diana, Junghoon.” She corrected him, the male nodded back, shy.

“Right, I did submit that one yesterday.”

“Good for you.” Diana replied, hoping he would now leave her.

“Oh, right, I heard you went to the swim meet last weekend.” Junghoon started, her lips thinned as her patience waned.

“Yeah, I did.” Her brows furrowed as she continued typing.

“Did you go alone? I could always accompany you if you’re feeling down.” Junghoon offered as he tried to reach for her hand across the table, Diana pulled her back and looked at him.

“No.” She said ann she shut her laptop close, she put it back in her bag before looking at him.

“I’m sorry, but I have class. Got to go.” Diana said as she slid down from her chair and walked away from the male, Junghoon smiled to himself as he watched her go.

Diana rushed back to the campus, peeved and annoyed as hell.

 

 

Yang Yang and Hendery jumped when they heard a loud thump on their table, Lucas looked up and blinked at her.

“Wow, someone had a great morning.” Lucas commented as he pulled Diana’s bag which the girl had tossed seconds earlier.

“I was trying to finish this paper when some bug went in and decided to~”

Junghoon suddenly appeared with the frappucino from earlier.

“You left this, Diana.” He said with a smile as he set the cup before her, the male then paused and looked around them. Diana was sandwiched between Lucas and Hendery.

"Said bug has arrived." Hendery murmured in Chinese.

“Anything else?” Lucas spoke, his left brow going up.

“N—No, enjoy your coffee, Diana.” Junghoon winked at her, Diana shuddered and leaned back on her seat, Yang Yang started to laugh.

“Here, you can have it.” Diana pushed the drink to him, Lucas grinned at the girl as Yang Yang took the drink.

“Lucy sent an email last night, did you get it?” Lucas spoke to her, she paused.

“She mentioned a few key points for the research and she suggested we could meet up Sfoglia restaurant later.” He continued, Hendery glanced at the two, he noticed how Diana grinned before replying.

“She probably just sent it to you, not to the group, Wong.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Oh, those lips.” She said with a sigh, Lucas balked at her, confused. And then she laughed.

“Is she okay?” Yang Yang asked.

“Nothing, she probably just wants to meet up with you alone. Go on, stop disturbing me.” Diana shooed him.

“I got here first, Di.” Lucas pointed out as he helped her arranged her books.

“Just stop asking questions, and tell Lucy you’d be there.”

“You wont come? I already told Xiaojun about it.”

“Nope. I have this thing with Jaehyun oppa later, so enjoy your day, lips.”

“Lips?” Lucas eyed her warily.

Hendery chuckled, understanding how the two communicated was amusing.

“Junghoon seems persistent, has he won you over yet?” Lucas said teasingly, Diana gave him the finger and he laughed.

 

 

Haerin heard the front door open and Diana walked in with Jaehyun right behind her.

“Hi, you two.” She greeted them, Jaehyun smiled before giving his cousin a quick hug.

“I invited oppa over for dinner, is that okay, unnie?”

“Sure, sure. I’ll keep him company while you change.” Haerin said, Jaehyun took the seat across hers as Diana disappeared to her room.

“You two have been hanging out lately.” Haerin spoke as the butler came out with some coffee and tea.

“I just want her to have a good time at school.”

“Is she?”

“She is, noona. Although, Diana doesn’t seem to enjoy the attention she’s been getting.”

“Oh, boys.” Haerin mused, Jaehyun nodded at her.

“Is it that bad? She used to get rid of them so easily back in high school.”

“Not really, but it’s worrying, noona,” Jaehyun replied, Haerin noticed how it seemed to bother Jaehyun more, her brows rose interest.

“Really?”

“One likes to follow her around campus.”

“This bothers you more, huh?”

“Noona, it’s not~”

“Jaehyun-ah, do you like her?” Haerin asked with a small teasing smile, Jaehyun was about to speak when they heard Diana coming down the steps.

“Unnie, let’s order take out.” She suggested as she joined them. Jaehyun cleared his throat and looked away, Haerin nodded.

“Sure, you can make calls, Di.”

“Are you good with noodles, oppa? I feel like having them.” Diana asked as she sat beside him, Haerin smiled to herself and looked at the two.

“S—Sure, I’m fine with that.”

 

 

Xiaojun glanced at Lucy then at Lucas, his brows rose as the girl continued trying to engage his friend in a conversation.

“What do you think? We can mention how HR heads from companies seem to overlook this kind of situation.” Lucy said, Lucas looked up from his plate.

Earlier when the two males arrived together, the girl seems stunned that Lucas didn’t come alone. She even glanced around worriedly, probably thinking that Diana might join them too.

“We can add that too.” Lucas replied, he took out his phone and typed in a quick message.

We’re having dinner now. Where are you? Join us.

“What do you think, Xiaojun?” Lucas asked happily, Lucas paused when his phone pinged.

Home. I can’t, just email if you guys have something new to add. –Diana

Lucas made a face at his phone before looking at the girl again.

“Yeah, we can run this through with Diana before finalizing it and then we can put it in the the report.” Xiaojun said as he picked up his knife.

“You guys tend to ask Diana before anything, huh?” Lucy asked with a small curious smile, Lucas glanced at her.

“She’s part of our group too.” Lucas told her.

“But she isn’t here.” She replied with a small frown.

“Well, if you sent the email to everyone, she wouldn’t have made plans with other people tonight.” Lucas pointed out, his tone sharper than intended, Xiaojun sent him a look as he noticed how his friend has stunned the girl.

“L—Lucas, I—I’m sorry, I must have forgotten to add~”

“It’s fine, let’s finish and then we can all head home.” Lucas waved her off and went back to eating, Xiaojun winced on his seat.

“Lucas, I’m sorry, I really am.” Lucy reached for his arm across the table, Lucas nodded without looking at her and politely pulled his arm away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Double update today ;>